OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I was sent this video a few weeks back, the problem was that the file apparently was too large though short video to get it to upload anywhere on the internet so I could share it. I have had to take it down to 3 parts in order to even get it onto my blog. I just wanted those who view them to know what has happened. However, this information was so, so, so important to share with those who still believe medicine is their friends and based on science.
I have spent 30 years whistleblowing allopathic western medicine. I have spent 30 years in private practice educating my clients, participants in their own health, recovery about natural health, diet, structure, and energy medicine. I have spent 30 years getting people off medical drugs and onto medicine nature makes and beefing up with nutritional support systems. I have helped, worked on the people and animals destroyed by the system half dead when they found me, in pain of the torture and modulation that they have suffered and in the end were turned into a liability from the damage suffered and tossed out like trash.

Finally, the truth is coming to the surface, remember to always find the right healthcare practitioner for you and your family, one that has experience in curing their own pain, illnesses this will make them worthy of your life and well-spent incomes.

Blessings, In Innerstanding and Truth,
Bridgette

ghostwriting: write (material) for someone else who is the named author.

Is ghostwriting illegal: Because ghostwriting is NOT illegal! … The only problems with ghostwriting are when outright lying is involved, or unethical practices are followed. Such as an academic student hiring a ghostwriter to actually write their doctoral thesis. It’s okay ethically for a ghost to edit, do light research and proofread a thesis.

What is another word for ghostwriter: composer, coauthor, cowriter, drafter

Which word means ghost or spirit: (or specter), spirit, spook, vision, wraith

Why do authors use ghostwriters:  often, living an extraordinary life doesn’t mean that writing about it is easy or even possible, so authors and ghostwriters make incredible bedfellows that produce life stories. The former brings the story and the latter brings the writing ability and experience.

https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/01/adverse-medical-drugs-ghostwritten-medical-research/

Adverse Medical Drugs & Ghostwritten Medical Research Snake199

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum