OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- Empty Donations to victims of Hurricane 'Sandy'- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:41 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I know there are many of you out there that have cable tv- If you have the
'ION' channel, check it out- Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, etc, etc, There is a huge concert to benefit the 'Sandy- victims- It is excellent, and it is wild!! Celebrities are taking all your calls for donations-This is at Madison Square Gardens-It is on TV right now!! Check this out!!!!

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, you like this kind of stuff, you GOT to check this out, seriously, It is f'n great!!! :elf:

terbo56

terbo56

Lump-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey T.

I did check it out for a bit. Noticed that this is sponsored by Chase Bank and General Electric. Interesting... I hope those 2 companies donate lots also.

Funny how the rock & rollers are always leading the charge when it comes to humanitarian efforts. Makes me proud!! So LONG LIVE ROCK & ROLL!!!!

terbo56

terbo56

That's what I'm saying- It's just friggin great, ain't it? I love this kind of stuff- Nostalgia at it's best, right? Gotta give them 100% of the credit because FEMA and the government didn't do shit-It was planned that way, and they

hauled those formaldehyded wall trailers up there just to make it look good- What a bunch of sorry Assholes-They need to eat shit and Bark at the moon, 4 all their worth, the cheap bastards- Yes, I'm pissed-The people deserve a helluva lot better than that, and you can bet your ass if it was the Government in that predicament, they'd be staying in nice, warm posh hotels and such, and at our goddamn expense- They need lethal injection as far as I'm concerned, and some will get it before this ride comes to a crashing stop, what do you wanna bet?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think that we are in error when we put these responsibilities on the so called government. There are still people living in trailers in Louisiana. The Sandy victims will be in that state for a very long time.

We all know the gov is only there to take and never give. Hopefully this will end soon.

But the rockers at least try. So hats off to them!

terbo56

terbo56

I am in total agreement!! :cheers:

Anonymous

I totally agree with you about all the rockers doing their best, but I was pretty turned off by the event itself because it seems so Illuminati with the sponsors, the date, and little Chelsea asking everyone to send money to the victims. i watched this video a while ago (it could have been on OOM even) showing how the logos of all these major corporations had some kind of Illuminati symbolism. It was freaky.

I mean, am I jaded? I only listened to a bit of the music and it was great, but I just couldn't enjoy it thinking that it was all a big Cabal event and that, knowing the Cabal the way we do, who really believes money will end up in the hands of the people who need it? Or am I just being awful?

terbo56

terbo56

Could be a radical possibility that in some way the so called 'Cafal' may have been involved, and that thought had crossed my mind also, so you're not the only one?You are NOT awful!! We know who is, no worries!! :elf:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum