Latest topics
» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Today at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind was down for maintenance today
Today at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Space Program & Flat Earth Dome /w Aug Tellez [Strongholds]
Today at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Waking Up 101 Revisited
Today at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : False-Flag Alien Invasion - (Oct 2016)
Today at 6:58 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Running for President
Today at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» News Shot: New A.I. Tech Injected Directly Into Bloodstream Turns Humans Into Hybrids
Today at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Voter Fraud & Project Firesign
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret of the Vibrating Energy of Love
Today at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 11:28 am by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lucid Dreaming Music: "Into the Stellar Skies"
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous claims it took down Ecuadorian govt webmail after embassy banned Assange from internet
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Creepy Tales of Child Ghosts
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legends of Mysterious Slant Eyed Giants
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE Meteor plummet to earth over peir South Wales
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Blows Whistle on Mandela Effect, Whistleblower Tells All, with proof & examples explained
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Gavin MacFayden
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Foreshadowing Of Things To Come: “This Cyberattack Was Initiated By The U.S. Government
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Your God a Devil?
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is The Power Of Poetry?
Today at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Trump Must Follow Putin!
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Philosophical Concept of Synchronicity
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fifth Estate Casts Its Shadow Like a Massive Mothership
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth 2.0, Part I
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old tunes-

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 am

NanneeRose- Get on Youtube,click on'Broadcast yourself' and type in'Ozarkmountaindaredevils, and when the pictures of them come up, click on'If you want to get to heaven', and listen to it-Some smokin good tunes- Any title, group or song is there, what ever you want to hear- Ozark mountaindaredevils albums and 'cd's', has an old cabin with a stonefireplace on the album or cd cover- The album is the greatest hits- Click on it!! It will make you think you are on the front porch with some white lightning!! {Corn liquor} 175 proof- That stuff will knock a buzzard off a shit wagon!! affraid :drunken: :drunken: :sleep:

2 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:01 pm

NanneeRose, on that same site, type in boxcarwilly, and when the different song titles come up, click on the one that has the wabash cannonball, and look at the time of the song- 3:17 seconds, and click on that one- It has a video of one of the longest coal trains in history, and.....Turn the sound up!! It'll shiver your timbers when the whistle blows!!Smoke, steam, it's ALL there- There are people taking videos of it while the song plays!! I love old steam trains like that one- :terbo2:

3 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Another one on that same site, is 'Midnite Flyer',a 'train ballad', by the 'Eagles', and that is one catchy tune, and it will make your neck hair stand out- It's all acoustic, steel, slide guitar,banjo, and bass-Good tunes from back in the 70's!!They let all hang out on this one!!When they are done this tune, I'll bet their fingers are raw and smokin' like a barbeque grill!! :terbo2:

4 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:07 pm

5 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow I best get busy thanks terbs!! I love old steam trains too terbs and I also like the Eagles so good combo! :alien smiley:

6 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

I thought that you might enjoy those tunes- Let me know how it works out!! :terbo2:

7 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Nanneerose, did you check out the tunes I sent you yet?? :reindeer: :happyholidays:

8 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

I haven't yet terbs I am up to my bloody armpits with grandkids argh!! I am going to check them out tonight when the little buggers are in bed LOL!!

:alien smiley: :palmtree:

9 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Whoa terbs those engines are sooooo cool!! The music is pretty cool too, actually my hubby is a big fan of country! But I defs like the big steam engines thank you for posting that for me!! :terbo2:

10 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 pm

You are welcome- Did you listen to Ozark mountain daredevils and the Eagles tune midnite flyer, yet? :reindeer:

11 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 pm

yeah I actually really like the Ozark peeps which really surprises me terbs lol! I am more Irish punk typa gal lol! Oh and Good Charlotte cant' go past those boys lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum