Latest topics
» "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18
Today at 12:04 pm by RamblerNash

» CYMATICS: Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
Today at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Necessary Steps to Truth
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The most hilarious memes mocking TIME’s fake news “screaming migrant girl” magazine cover
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Cloud landed at Ground ! Must See
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Mindblowing-Planet X/Nibiru Eclipsing Sun- visible from around the world plus more
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - PART 1: NXIVM 2.0: TRUMP's Chief of Staff, Joe Hagin Resigns=NXIVM, Gaddafi Gold
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hey ZAP, God has a message for you.....
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by 4-truth

» Hawaii Eruptions Show No Sign of Stopping. Quakes Continue
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Ocean Disappears Gulf Of Thailand*Yellowstone Activity Increasing*Massive Floods & Landslides*
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Complete Introduction to Psychedelics ~ Full Featurette
Yesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The REAL "Truth" About Antarctica?
Yesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The London Stone ~ Relic From A Lost City?
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giza's Basalt Floor ~ Proof Of High-Technology?
Yesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Yesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Hackpen Hill (2). Nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire. Reported 23rd June
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Scheduled Posts For Next Week
Yesterday at 11:05 am by 4-truth

» In A Mud Hut
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SPRAYING WILL NOT HIDE PLANET X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lights Caught On Live Mt. Sakurajima Cam plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Old tunes-

Old tunes-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:14 pm

terbo56

NanneeRose- Get on Youtube,click on'Broadcast yourself' and type in'Ozarkmountaindaredevils, and when the pictures of them come up, click on'If you want to get to heaven', and listen to it-Some smokin good tunes- Any title, group or song is there, what ever you want to hear- Ozark mountaindaredevils albums and 'cd's', has an old cabin with a stonefireplace on the album or cd cover- The album is the greatest hits- Click on it!! It will make you think you are on the front porch with some white lightning!! {Corn liquor} 175 proof- That stuff will knock a buzzard off a shit wagon!! :affraid: :drunken: :drunken: :sleep:

2 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 pm

terbo56

NanneeRose, on that same site, type in boxcarwilly, and when the different song titles come up, click on the one that has the wabash cannonball, and look at the time of the song- 3:17 seconds, and click on that one- It has a video of one of the longest coal trains in history, and.....Turn the sound up!! It'll shiver your timbers when the whistle blows!!Smoke, steam, it's ALL there- There are people taking videos of it while the song plays!! I love old steam trains like that one- :terbo2:

3 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 pm

terbo56

Another one on that same site, is 'Midnite Flyer',a 'train ballad', by the 'Eagles', and that is one catchy tune, and it will make your neck hair stand out- It's all acoustic, steel, slide guitar,banjo, and bass-Good tunes from back in the 70's!!They let all hang out on this one!!When they are done this tune, I'll bet their fingers are raw and smokin' like a barbeque grill!! :terbo2:

4 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

terbo56

'Twang'-

5 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:04 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Wow I best get busy thanks terbs!! I love old steam trains too terbs and I also like the Eagles so good combo! :alien smiley:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

6 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:46 pm

terbo56

I thought that you might enjoy those tunes- Let me know how it works out!! :terbo2:

7 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 pm

terbo56

Nanneerose, did you check out the tunes I sent you yet?? :reindeer: :happyholidays:

8 Re: Old tunes- on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I haven't yet terbs I am up to my bloody armpits with grandkids argh!! I am going to check them out tonight when the little buggers are in bed LOL!!

:alien smiley: :palmtree:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

9 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Whoa terbs those engines are sooooo cool!! The music is pretty cool too, actually my hubby is a big fan of country! But I defs like the big steam engines thank you for posting that for me!! :terbo2:

10 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 pm

terbo56

You are welcome- Did you listen to Ozark mountain daredevils and the Eagles tune midnite flyer, yet? :reindeer:

11 Re: Old tunes- on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
yeah I actually really like the Ozark peeps which really surprises me terbs lol! I am more Irish punk typa gal lol! Oh and Good Charlotte cant' go past those boys lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum