OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks
Date: August 31, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

‘We are going to be unmasking our children today. The pandemic is over, the parents are done. We’re done asking you, public servants, for permission.’

“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks Image-2194

Source: Nworeport
An angry mother fed up with the back and forth over mask rules decimated members of her child’s local school board, saying she’ll have her children defy any mask mandates.
Amid a fiery speech, outspoken mother Carrie Prejean Boller told the Encinitas school board her children would refuse to wear masks this week.

“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks R0cKz3Gc_normal

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Woman wearing a “MAMA” tshirt at the Encinitas school board meeting says her “cubs” will refuse to wear masks this week. “We’re done asking you for permission. The pandemic is over. We are declaring our freedom.”Then she says she and her friends are running for school board.

“We’re Done Asking for Permission”: Angry Mama Bear Tells School Board “Cubs” Will Refuse to Wear Masks IJCOc7dBSX8ZyIu_
8:20 AM · Aug 30, 2021

“My name is Carrie Boller, you see my shirt it says ‘mama,’ and I’m a mama bear and I know there’s a lot of mama bears here tonight,” Boller said.
“No one’s gonna mess with our cubs. I’m a resident of Encinitas, born and raised San Diegan, and tonight I’m simply here to tell you to unmask our children, we’re done begging.”
“In fact, we’re done asking for permission. We are going to be unmasking our children today. The pandemic is over, the parents are done. We’re done asking you, public servants, for permission.”
“We are done. You can all wear your masks. In fact, you can wear two masks and three masks, you can wear gloves you can have plexiglass. You can do whatever you need to do to keep you safe, but we the parents believe we have a choice for our children, and I don’t know who you think you are, that you think that you have more of a say than us the parents and our doctors. I don’t know who any of you think you are. I really don’t. It ends today. We are declaring our freedom, tonight. We do not consent to the lies, fear-mongering, and abuse – you all know it’s abuse,” Boller stated.
“This is tyrannical leadership, poor leadership, and none of you are willing to stand up for our children. This is why we are all here tonight because we’re fed up, we’re done asking permission, we’re done playing games, the pandemic is over, we are done.”
Boller tells the school board members they’re up for re-election in 2022 and that she and her friends would love to run the board after voting out the members.
“I would love to run for school board to replace all of you. So I’m going to promise you tonight that I will campaign against you, I will, I will fundraise against you, and I will make sure that none of you ever serve in a public space ever again.”
Boller is a former Miss California USA winner and the wife of former NFL quarterback Kyle Boller.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2021/08/31/were-done-asking-for-permission-angry-mama-bear-tells-school-board-cubs-will-refuse-to-wear-masks/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum