OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment! 3d0aae6a96a95197

Montana passes law: Vaccination not a requirement for employment!

I wanna go home, I wanna go home
Oh, how I wanna go home. (Bobby Bare lyrics, Detroit City)
I spent the first 58 years of my life in Montana. It’s a very large state with very few people, and during my time there was run by rednecks. I didn’t understand until Covid the difference between Democrats and Republicans. It is as follows:
Democrats represent nice people who think of themselves as liberals. They believe in things like kindness and justice for all. Those elected to lead these people are liars and phonies, as liberalism, such as it is, is not allowed in real politics. Consequently, to be a Democratic leader, one must be a slut. Democratic leaders are forced to live lives of lies, pretending to be one thing to their followers, only being their real selves in private. Two of the worst human beings I ever met were the essential heads of the Montana Democratic Party, Max Baucus and Jon Tester. They both became senators and lied, lied, lied for decades. They make me wanna puke.
Republicans represent people who think of themselves as “conservative,” though the word is stripped of essential meaning by politics. (It means to exercise caution, to be careful, not to make radical changes, to preserve things that work. I’m a conservative in that sense.) But Republican leaders and followers are often on the same page, believing in the same ideas, falling for the same lies. Ergo, Republican leaders have the ability to lead without lying about their true beliefs. They tend to be nicer people than Democratic leaders, who are required to be sluts. Two of their leaders I knew were Ron Marlinee (1935-2020) and Conrad Burns (1935-2016). They lied. They were politicians, but I repeat myself. But they seemed like likeable men who could both give and take jokes.

I don’t vote, as I don’t think that when it really matters, votes are counted. I doubt that Joe Biden won the election, but then, neither did Donald Trump. But sometimes I get the sense that votes are counted, at least in a small backwash like Montana. When Covid was first released on us, Montana was run by Democrats. They went crazy, loving their new fascist powers. The Governor, Steve Bullock, instituted a two week quarantine on anyone entering the state. Clerks were ordered not to sell to anyone not wearing a mask. We visited after the automatic quarantine was lifted. It was an oppressive atmosphere. I could hardly bear it. I stood in the doorway of the general store in Silvergate, demanding that the clerk come to me to take my money, as I refused to wear a mask to pay for whatever it was I bought. The mask mandate brought out people who love having power over other people … you know … assholes.
Something interesting happened in November of 2020. In the election, Republicans won every major office, and took control of both houses of the legislature, and not by small margins. It was so bad that a Democratic blogger who blindly and always supported every Democrat, Don Pogreba, packed it up and move to Hawaii. His blog, like him, up and left! Good riddance! 
I truly didn’t think it would make any difference, as I have long said that public opinion is never taken seriously by those in power. But something happened recently to make me stop and take notice: A law passed in May, and now in effect, bans mandatory vaccination as a condition of employment in Montana.
Liberals, of course, have their panties in a twist. Earlier, Governor Gianforte had eliminated the mask mandate. We have visited there twice this year, avoiding major cities (hint: there are none), but masks were a rarity, only worn by those suffering a psychotic break. Wyoming to the south also had no mask mandate, so our trips were pleasurable. The asshole clerks who used to be able to push everyone around are … not gone … but muttering under their breath “My power has left me!”
Montana is a small state, and the people behind the Covid hoax are immensely powerful. We’ll see how long this lasts. But for now,
I wanna go home, I wanna go home
Oh, how I wanna go home.

https://pieceofmindful.com/2021/09/01/montana-passes-law-vaccination-not-a-requirement-for-employment/

Thanks to: https://pieceofmindful.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum