OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination

Date: October 4, 2021

Pfizer Scientist Admits: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably BETTER Than the Vaccination’ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fclarion.causeaction.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F10%2Fpart4_thumb

Source: Jamie White
“I still feel like I work for an evil corporation because it comes down to profits in the end,” one scientist confessed.”Your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination,” another Pfizer official said.
Several Pfizer scientists admitted in undercover video by Project Veritas that antibodies provide equal or better protection against COVID-19 compared to the vaccine.
In Part 4 of its #CovidVaxExposed series, Project Veritas released footage of three Pfizer officials admitting that their company’s vaccine just isn’t as effective as natural immunity.
Nick Karl, a scientist directly involved in the production of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine, explained that natural immunity is more effective than the experimental injection.
“When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus. When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination,” Karl said, but insisted vaccine mandates are still a good thing.

https://youtu.be/On5RYFbcxWY

“The city [of New York] needs like vax cards and everything,” he continued. “It’s just about making it so inconvenient for unvaccinated people to the point where they’re just like, ‘F*ck it. I’ll get it.’ You know?”
Pfizer’s Senior Associate Scientist Chris Croce corroborated Karl’s assertion about COVID immunity’s superiority over the vaccine.
A PV journalist if natural immunity protects an individual “as much as the vaccine.”
“Probably more,” Croce replied, adding, “You’re protected most likely for longer since there was a natural response.”
Croce also lamented that Pfizer’s bottom line trumps public health.
“So, what happened to the monoclonal antibody treatments?” the PV journalist asked.
“[It got] pushed to the side,” Croce said, because of “money. It’s disgusting.”
“I still feel like I work for an evil corporation because it comes down to profits in the end. I mean, I’m there to help people, not to make millions and millions of dollars. So, I mean, that’s the moral dilemma.”
“Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now,” he added.
Finally,  the third Pfizer scientist Rahul Khandke confessed his company demands its employees keep valuable information about natural immunity from the public.
“We’re bred and taught to be like, ‘vaccine is safer than actually getting COVID.’ Honestly, we had to do so many seminars on this. You have no idea. Like, we have to sit there for hours and hours and listen to like — be like, ‘you cannot talk about this in public,’” Khandke said.
Khandke also claimed proof of antibodies would be just as useful as proof of vaccination.
“If you have [COVID] antibodies built up, you should be able to prove that you have those built up,” he said.
This comes as the media, the Biden administration, and medical establishment continue to ignore the clear science showing natural immunity provides many times more protection against Covid compared to the experimental mRNA vaccine.

https://nworeport.me/2021/10/04/pfizer-scientist-admits-your-antibodies-are-probably-better-than-the-vaccination/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

LNoblitt likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum