OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments

Date: November 5, 2021Author: Nwo Report  

Establishment media and the pro-vaccine mob may have just woken up a sleeping giant

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments Image-300

Source: Kelen McBreen
Star quarterback for the NFL’s Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, finally broke his silence after it was revealed earlier this week that he tested positive for Covid and has not been vaccinated.
Rodgers, who previously told the media he’s “been immunized” against Covid, caught flack from the establishment who claimed he “lied.”
However, the 2020 league MVP did not lie as the definition of immunized is to “make (a person or animal) immune to infection.”
Appearing on The Pat McAfee Show on Friday, Rodgers clarified that he is allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA Covid vaccines and was actually following federal guidelines by foregoing the jab.
“I have an allergy to an ingredient that is in the mRNA vaccines. So, on the CDC’s own website it says, ‘should you have an allergy to any of these ingredients you should not get one of the mRNA vaccines.’ So those two were out already,” Rodgers said. “My only other option was the Johnson & Johnson. At this time, in the early spring, I had heard of multiple people who had adverse side effects around getting the J&J. No deaths or anything, but just some really difficult times.”

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments XfqbHxWF_normal

Pat McAfee

@PatMcAfeeShow

"I'm not an anti-vaxx, flat-earther.. I have an allergy to an ingredient that's in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long term immunization protocol to protect myself & I'm very proud of the research that went into that" ~@AaronRodgers12 #PatMcAfeeShowLIVE

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments Y0v2VzfLrr9hUmpm
12:25 PM · Nov 5, 2021

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I’d like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself right now,” he said.
Advertisements

Report this ad
The Packers signal-caller continued, “I’m not an anti-vax, flat-earther. I have an allergy to an ingredient that’s in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long-term immunization protocol to protect myself and I’m very proud of the research that went into that.”
A-Rod even called out the pharmaceutical companies behind the vaccines, noting they’ve been involved in criminal activity as shown in previous fraud cases.
Several sports outlets wondered if Rodgers should be fined or suspended for violating league Covid protocols, but the future Hall of Famer said the NFL was fully aware of his vaccination status.
Because he is unvaccinated, Aaron was forced to submit to what he called “draconian measures and protocols which in my opinion were not based on science, but were more based in a shame-based environment to try and get as many guys to get vaccinated as possible so the league looks better to the rest of the world.”
At one point, Rodgers highlighted the fact that Democrat politicians warned against the vaccine while it was being developed under the Trump administration, asking, “What happened? Biden wins and everything flips. Shouldn’t that give you a little bit of pause?… Isn’t this about health, not politics?”

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments L521fNBR_normal

Greg Price

@greg_price11

AARON RODGERS: "When Trump in 2020 was championing these vaccines, what did the left say? Don't trust the vaccine. Don't get the vaccine... What happened? Biden wins and everything flips. Shouldn't that give you a little bit of pause?... Isn't this about health, not politics?"

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments H-btn-ysEJJEz6hB
12:48 PM · Nov 5, 2021

After testing positive for Covid earlier this week, Rodgers said he contacted top podcast host Joe Rogan to learn more about how he successfully treated his case of Covid.
“I consulted with a now-good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, after he got COVID-19, and I’ve been doing a lot of the stuff that he recommended in his podcasts and on the phone to me.”
Rogan famously used a “kitchen sink” of drugs like ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, monoclonal antibodies, and supplements like zinc, vitamins C and D.
Rodgers is allegedly following a similar protocol, and confirmed he currently feels “incredible” after 48-hours on the regimen.
“I’m gonna have the best immunity possible now based on the 2.5 million person study from Israel that the people who get Covid and recover have the most robust immunity,” Aaron told McAfee.
Advertisements

Report this ad
He concluded the interview by telling viewers, “I’m thankful for people like Joe stepping up and using their voice, I’m thankful for my medical squad and I’m thankful for all the love and support I’ve gotten.”

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments OuhsUFeP_normal

David Hookstead

@dhookstead

Aaron Rodgers says he's listening to Joe Rogan's advice on how to battle COVID-19 and he's also taking Ivermectin. Prepare for media heads to explode.

Aaron Rodgers Blasts “Cancel Culture” & “Woke Mob” After Revealing He’s Unvaxxed and Consulted Joe Rogan About Covid Treatments XmGoQK5VlaCCzG1z
12:37 PM · Nov 5, 2021

Blue Check Marks on Twitter predictably rushed to mock the free-thinking football player’s views.
The reaction from the haters proved Rodgers right concerning the “woke mob” coming after him.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2021/11/05/aaron-rodgers-blasts-cancel-culture-woke-mob-after-revealing-hes-unvaxxed-and-consulted-joe-rogan-about-covid-treatments/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum