OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It.

Date: November 9, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Gavin Newsom Gives Excuse for Absence. It’s Ludicrous and We’re Not Buy It. Image-528

Source: JD Rucker
Yesterday, we posted a sourced article about reports that Gavin Newsom acquired Bell’s Palsy or some other ailment after being injected with the Moderna Covid booster shot. Today, he spoke at an event and offered a feeble excuse as to why he has been out of view for two weeks. We’ll explain why it’s feeble in a moment, but first let’s read what he said.
“I signed up to go to Europe and I was ready to go and I had that dinner — a lot of you know this dinner with the family — and the kids literally, they kind of had an intervention and said they couldn’t believe I was going to miss Halloween,” Newsom said at an economic summit in Monterey on Tuesday. “We’ve got a 5-year-old, the oldest is 12, so four young kids, and I’m defending myself, saying, ‘I’ve got to go,’ this and that, and my wife was going to go as well.
“And mom and dad missing Halloween, for them it’s worse than missing Christmas. And I woke up that next morning with something that’s probably familiar to a lot of parents, that knot in your stomach. I had no damn choice: I had to cancel that trip.”
To those who have been paying attention, the reason we know it’s a lie is pretty obvious. Halloween is October 31. He was scheduled to be in Scotland for COP 26 from November 1 through 3. Even if he missed the first day traveling, he could have had his Halloween with his kids and been at the climate change conference to speak on the 2nd or even 3rd. Considering Newsom’s obsession with climate change, the opportunity to hobnob with the biggest names in global warming would have been too much to pass on over a short delay.

Then, of course, there’s the fact that he wasn’t seen in public until nine days AFTER Halloween. Does the Newsom family turn the one-night event into a weeklong extravaganza? None of this adds up.
Bell’s Palsy can be resolved in two weeks. It can also last for months in some and even be permanent, but if Newsom had it his appearance today seems to indicate it’s gone now (in the video there were signs he was having difficulty speaking, though not enough to start screaming about conspiracy theories). If he had a different adverse reaction to the booster, then it seems to have subsided or been hidden.
While I appreciate the possibility that there is something else going on other than booster shot adverse reactions, the Halloween excuse doesn’t cut it. People have been asking where he is for a week now. If he was working from the office all week as his staff claims, why did nobody other than his staff see him in public? Did he sneak in and out, avoiding paparazzies? As a narcissist, this is highly unlikely. Is Sacramento press not interested in the whereabouts of the most powerful man in their state? Again, none of it makes sense.
Whether it was due to adverse reactions to the booster shot or something completely different, we can assume with a near certainty that trick-or-treating with kids isn’t the reason Gavin Newsom was MIA for two weeks.

https://nworeport.me/2021/11/09/gavin-newsom-gives-excuse-for-absence-its-ludicrous-and-were-not-buy-it/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum