OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN

Date: December 31, 2021Author: Nwo Report

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN Image-1510

Source: Darian Alexander 
CNN confirmed Wednesday that Jake Tapper’s producer, Rick Saleeby, resigned from his position after it was revealed that he allegedly solicited sexually explicit photos of an underage girl, Post Millenial reported. Fairfax County police also reportedly confiscated devices from his residence.
The news broke to Twitter via Jack Posobiec of Human Events.

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN NrS0b-fs_normal

Mass Formation Poso

@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: CNN confirms @JakeTapper’s producer has resigned
2:28 PM · Dec 29, 2021

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN NrS0b-fs_normal

Read the full conversation on Twitter

Jake Tapper’s Alleged Pedophile Producer Resigns From CNN Image-from-iOS--1-

Rick Saleeby was a CNN producer for “The Lead with Jake Tapper.” 
The allegations of his inappropriate behavior were revealed by Project Veritas, which included texts about fantasies of molesting his fiance’s daughter.
In one exchange, Saleeby described his fiance’s daughter’s light clothing when at the pool, saying that she was  “wearing very closely cut bottoms at the pool.” He then went on to describe the girl’s pubic area in a vulgar manner.
Janine Banani, a woman who was in a relationship with Saleeby for over a decade, joined Project Veritas for the expose. Banani provided a recording of a man who was allegedly Salbeeby that said “…after I’m done having my mouth on her, I’m going to walk up and put my crotch very close to her face… slowly unzip my zipper and just guide her head a little closer and I’m just going to have her kiss the head and I’m going to put her hand on it so she can feel what the hard flesh feels like.”
The producer has castigated others for similar inappropriate behavior in the past.
“He had already been accused of things prior. But he would make advances if there was a social gathering and they were drunk, put his arms around them, try and touch their leg,” Saleeby had previously said about another colleague.
“Try and build up emails to the level where he would get flirty and inappropriate. I’ll tell you this. In the climate that’s going on now, he definitely would have been fired,” said Saleeby, referring to the #MeToo movement in 2018.
Saleeby may soon be facing charges for various alleged inappropriate behaviors, appearing in a Fairfax County, Virginia court just this week.

https://nworeport.me/2021/12/31/jake-tappers-alleged-pedophile-producer-resigns-from-cnn/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum