OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury

Date: February 7, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Emma Burkey says she took the Covid vaccine because she works with babies and wanted to protect them.’I didn’t want to put the babies in danger…I had brain bleeds and blood clots that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine caused…I love babies and Johnson and Johnson was the baby company,’ Emma says.

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury Image-381

Source: Adan Salazar
An 18-year-old high school senior is now wheelchair-bound after receiving a dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to a mini-documentary produced by America’s Frontline Doctors.

Emma Burkey was about to set off on a trip to Hawaii last June with her mom to celebrate her high school graduation when she began experiencing vaccine side effects.

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury Ox3MQf45_normal

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

SHOCKING: Watch the story of teenager Emma Burkey, who had a significant adverse reaction to the Johnson & Johnson shot. These are the stories Big Pharma doesn’t want you to hear. : https://aflds.org/videos/

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury H05DjB2ukMRMNV9K
12:29 PM · Feb 5, 2022

“In March, I got the J&J vaccine. I got it because I work with babies in the nursery – I volunteer there – and I also babysit, so I’m around babies all the time. It’s what I do. I didn’t want to put the babies in danger,” Burkey admits.

Emma Burkey was about to set off on a trip to Hawaii last June with her mom to celebrate her high school graduation when she began experiencing vaccine side effects.

“In March, I got the J&J vaccine. I got it because I work with babies in the nursery – I volunteer there – and I also babysit, so I’m around babies all the time. It’s what I do. I didn’t want to put the babies in danger,” Burkey admits.

The beach-loving grad says she chose J&J because it was only a one-shot dose vaccine.
Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury Emma-burkey

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury Emma1

Soon, she began experiencing fevers and vomiting, which doctors reportedly dismissed as normal.
On April 2, Burkey says she had a terrible headache that “felt like my head was vibrating.”
Burkey next began experiencing involuntary neck movements and throwing up blood.
She was then transported to a hospital with EMS workers believing she was suffering a seizure, but doctors later learned she was experiencing bleeding within the brain due to a stroke.
After three brain surgeries, four strokes, intubation and a tracheostomy, Emma was miraculously able to make a comeback and is slowly re-learning how to walk with help from her parents.

Healthy 18-Year-Old Girl Wheelchair-Bound After Devastating J&J Vaccine Injury Emma2

“I had brain bleeds and blood clots that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine caused,” Emma says. “I love babies and Johnson and Johnson was the baby company… pretty much anybody who has a baby has used a Johnson and Johnson product.”

“If I had known that this could have happened to me I wouldn’t have done it,” she says, adding, “and they want people to keep getting it.”
Now her family is facing the challenge of helping Emma deal with her new affliction and paying her mounting medical bills.
Watch the full nine-minute documentary HERE.

https://nworeport.me/2022/02/07/healthy-18-year-old-girl-wheelchair-bound-after-devastating-jj-vaccine-injury/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum