OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild

Date: February 9, 2022Author: Nwo Report

‘In South Africa, this is a mild illness, but in Europe, it is a very serious one. That’s what your politicians wanted to hear,’ she says

‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild Image-491

Source: NwoReport
The doctor who discovered the Omicron Covid-19 strain, Angelique Coetzee, says that she was pressured by European governments not to reveal that it had a mild presentation, according to an interview in Germany’s Welt.
When asked if it’s true, Coetzee replied: “I was told not to state publicly that it was a mild illness. I have been asked to refrain from making such statements and to say that it is a serious illness. I declined.” (translated).
“What does that mean?” replied Welt.
“I am a clinician and based on the clinical picture there are no indications that we are dealing with a very serious diseaseThe course is mostly mild. I’m not saying you won’t get sick if you’re mild.

“The definition of mild Covid-19 disease is clear, and it is a WHO definition: patients can be treated at home and oxygen or hospitalization is not required,” she said, adding: “A serious illness is one in which we see acute pulmonary respiratory infections: people need oxygen, maybe even artificial respiration. We saw that with Delta – but not with Omikron. So I said to people, “I can’t say it like that because it’s not what we’re seeing.”
When asked why she was prevented from telling the truth, Coetzee said “They tried, but they didn’t make it.”
“What I said at one point – because I was just tired of it – was: In South Africa, this is a mild illness, but in Europe, it is a very serious one. That’s what your politicians wanted to hear.
According to Coetzee, she wasn‘t pressured by South African authorities – and was instead criticized by scientists in the UK and Netherlands, who said “How can you explain that it’s a mild disease? It’s a serious illness. Look at the mutations.”
My reports have thrown them off track. In a pandemic, you also have to look at what is happening at the grassroots level. The general practitioners who treat the sick every day must be asked what they experience, how the clinical picture presents itself. -Welt
When Omicron first emerged, Dr. Anthony Fauci, played dumb right after praising South African doctors, saying: “The things that we don’t know right now are whether the people who do get infected have a severer form of the disease or whether it’s a light disease or somewhat the same as delta.
And recall what CNN‘s resident lockdown fanatic Leana Wen said in November about Omicron.

‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild SIDyLPYF_normal

Leana Wen, M.D.

@DrLeanaWen

3 key Qs about new #covid19 variants: 1) Is it more contagious? 2) Is it more virulent? 3) Is there immune escape? Lots unanswered re Omicron, but the Biden admin had to act. Imagine the outcry if they did not institute a travel ban & this variant took hold in the US. @Acosta

‘They Will Not Silence Me’: Doctor Who Discovered Omicron Was Pressured Not To Reveal It’s Mild M6wdgvk8zWLNuCrc
9:20 AM · Nov 27, 2021

https://nworeport.me/2022/02/09/they-will-not-silence-me-doctor-who-discovered-omicron-was-pressured-not-to-reveal-its-mild/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum