OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New-Free Distant Healing Reminder Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

New-Free Distant Healing Reminder
Sunday December 30, 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)

Dear Xxxxxxx,

I'm doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY DECEMBER 30, 2012 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, (7-8pm MST), (8-9CST), (9-10pm EST-same as New York).

You can join this fr'ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to join the session and want to be included. That is all you have to do to connect with the energy and you don't have to do anything else. Healing energy can begin to flow to you once you do this as many people who have done this before have reported. There will be unscheduled daily energy adjustments leading up to the main session. You can receive a lot of healing energy before the main session on DEC. 30.

For those who want to know more about this work you can read my website http://www.QigongEnergyHealing.com . I was the past Secretary of the International Tibetan Qigong Association and found I had a gift for distant energy healing after recovering from a spinal cord injury.

This is not a telephone or Internet session. All you do is just relax and sit or lie down during the session and notice what is happening in your body. Even if you are busy you can still get good results. Because there will be many people in the session, I please ask that you don't email to join. I wouldn't be able to handle all the email unless it's done this way. You join simply by using your intention after reading this email. Also because this is a big group I won't be able to answer questions before the session and you'll get the details you need in this email. Please feel free to email your experiences afterwards.

Besides the main healing session there will be daily unscheduled energy adjustments leading up to DEC. 30 for those who intend to join before the main session. You can begin to notice effects of the energy adjustments soon after intending to join. Sensitive people can feel the effects of this adjustment period strongly before the main session. Here are comments from people who felt the energy working soon after intending to join.

M, "This is my first experience with this type of healing and I was skeptical. I am sensitive & from the time I joined I have felt this flow of energy and coolness. It's quite interesting."

Hi, "just the minute i intended to take part, while reading the e-mail, i could feel the energy! i felt waves and waves of energy. thanks so much for sharing this blessing with us!" anna
"I just joined for the session and soon I started to feel tingling sensations in my upper arms and legs. And when I set back in the chair, it encompassed my entire body." Linda

Michael, "Shortly after I signed up, I started to feel some tingling sensation around my feet. The vibration got stronger and started to work its way up into my ankles, calves and thighs. And now 24 hours later, I'm still feeling the effects of it. If this is what you call unscheduled intermittent adjustments WOW. I can't wait for the main session to start. Thank you very much" Verna

This is not a telephone or Internet session. To receive the energy you just sit or lie down and relax on DEC. 30 from 6-7 PM Pacific Time-same as Los Angeles (PST) or 9-10pm New York Time (EST) and receive the energy. Even if you have to be active during the session you can still receive great results.

You can include other people by following the instructions later in this newsletter. For those in other countries you can search for a World Time Clock to convert the time; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Use Los Angeles as the originating city. You can also use this to convert other US cities. You can use -8GMT if you don't live in the US.

The energy works on many levels, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Even though it's a group healing, the energy works with everyone individually. The energy is intelligent and knows best how to work with your energy system. The energy infuses light and energy into your energy field and can help clear and balance the acupuncture meridians, chakras and other energy channels. The energy won't weaken with a large group and can even get stronger with more people. Distance isn't a problem and you can receive this energy anywhere in the world.

I ask for your help and please forward this to anyone you think may be interested. Anyone can join even if they haven't done this work before. You can post this wherever you think it would be helpful, message boards, blogs, Facebook and other social websites, chat rooms, Twitter, etc.. It's better to copy and paste this email into another email rather than forward this email because others can unsubscribe from this newsletter for you if they receive this original email. You can also just give them this blog url. http://qigongenergyhealing.blogspot.com/
To get notices on Twitter: http://twitter.com/QiEnergyHealer

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks ymo!
I am joining in... RA is not fun in the winter!
Appreciate this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum