OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
When you are forced to get vaccinated … EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you are forced to get vaccinated …

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When you are forced to get vaccinated … 3d0aae6a96a95197

When you are forced to get vaccinated …
February 23, 2022

DO NOT refuse the vaccination – do this instead.

Letter in Word file for download

When you are forced to get vaccinated in order to keep your job, the SECRET is NOT TO REFUSE IT. Here is how you can handle it legally – through Conditional Acceptance.
This makes a lot of sense, especially if you do not have or cannot get a religious or medical exemption.

The point is this: When they CANNOT provide the information you require, you have NOT refused them to get vaccinated.
Below is the letter you can write to whomever has insisted that you get vaccinated:

(date)

(name of person addressed to)

(name and address of your company)

Dear (Sir/Madam/Ms) ________________

Re: The Company’s request for me to get the Covid vaccine and/or booster shot

I write with regard to the matter of potential Covid vaccine and/or booster shot and it is my wish to be fully informed and apprised of ALL facts before going ahead. I would be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me regarding the approved legal status of the Covid vaccine and/or booster shot (henceforth collectively refered to as “vaccine”) and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please provide the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any of them is toxic to my body?

4. Can you please fully advise me of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene-altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourself or anyone else representing the company as my employer, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid virus or any of its variant and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reaction is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer is not liable, will the company I am currently employed with be responsible & liable as it is the company’s request that I have to get the vaccine in order for me to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my body and/or health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

1. You confirm in writing to me that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully-qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for all injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interaction by any authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result.

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Share this:

https://iamamalaysian.com/2022/02/23/when-you-are-forced-to-get-vaccinated/
Thanks to: https://iamamalaysian.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum