OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing

Date: March 10, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Djokovic tweeted “The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won’t be able to play in the US.”

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing Image-439

Source: Steve Watson
Tennis star Novak Djokovic has been denied entry into the U.S. by the Biden administration because he remains unvaccinated against COVID.
Djokovic announced Wednesday that as he expected, he will not be able to compete in upcoming tournaments in California and Florida because CDC regulations mean as a foreign national he will not be granted a visa.
Djokovic tweeted “While I was automatically listed in the @BNPPARIBASOPEN and @MiamiOpen draw I knew it would be unlikely I’d be able to travel.”
The multi time grand slam champion added that “The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won’t be able to play in the US. Good luck to those playing in these great tournaments.”

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EBF8Rd9v_normal

Novak Djokovic

@DjokerNole

While I was automatically listed in the @BNPPARIBASOPEN and @MiamiOpen draw I knew it would be unlikely I’d be able to travel. The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won't be able to play in the US. Good luck to those playing in these great tournaments 
4:13 PM · Mar 9, 2022

So there’s no entry for Djokovic into the U.S. without a vaccination, but for more than two million illegal immigrants the Biden administration is willing to look the other way.

Following his incarceration and eventual deportation from Australia at the beginning of the year, Djokovic asserted that “my body is more important than any title or anything else.”
The legend has vowed to boycott all tournaments, including Wimbledon in London and the French Open in Paris if organisers say he must be vaxxed in order to take part.
In an interview with the &at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking]BBC, the multi-time grand slam champion said  “That is the price I am willing to pay,” when asked if he would miss further events should they mandate vaccinations for participants.
“I’m trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can,” Djokovic continued, adding “for me, as an elite professional athlete I have always carefully reviewed and assessed everything that comes in, from the supplements, the food, the water that I drink or sports drinks, anything really that comes into my body as a fuel.”
“Based on all the information that I got, I decided not to take the vaccine,” he further declared.
Watch:

https://youtu.be/rNaIMC4XMhc

As we reported at the time, Djokovic won his appeal against having his visa cancelled, yet Australian authorities clearly planned to make an example out of him over his beliefs on vaccination as a warning to others.

https://youtu.be/BuHCANg61Nw

While he has only managed to play three matches in 2022, Djokovic is still ranked number 2 in the world.

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/10/biden-admin-bans-unvaccinated-tennis-ace-djokovic-from-competing/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum