OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Empty Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12)
Published on March 12, 2022
Written by Alicia Cashman

Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Vaccine-hesitancy-GettyImages

The truth about life-saving treatments to COVID19 and the tens of thousands of reported deaths of COVID19 vaccines is being suppressed and censored.

Discover the truth from 30 of the world’s leading doctors, scientists and researchers by registering for this FREE screening of the 9 episode docuseries COVID Secrets before it’s removed off the internet.

https://upvir.al/ref/6228cec6effd5M?track=email (copy and paste into your browser, put your own name and email in the boxes and get the free ebook “Dr. McCullough’s Proven COVID Treatments, as well as see the summit).

Also, here’s a free ebook, “Censored, 21 Dangers of the COVID ‘Vaccines’, What they’re not telling you.”

The first page of the ebook reads:
Two years ago, the novel COVID-19 coronavirus was becoming a daily feature of news stories around the world, and government officials were beginning to consider, recommend, and then mandate measures to help stop the spread of the disease. But the numbers of infected people continued to rise, and soon COVID-19 was officially called a pandemic.
Fear of the disease became rampant, people were taking sides over the measures being implemented, occasionally even violently, and censorship of dissenting opinions from the official narrative became common.
By late Spring, the official narrative was pushing the hope of the developing vaccines that would finally get our world back to normal, and we settled into masking in public, social distancing, and socializing, worshiping, and running businesses over Zoom as the long-awaited vaccines were quickly tested, declared safe and effective, and finally authorized for emergency use near the end of 2020.
As the vaccines were released, thousands and then millions lined up for the shots. But other thousands and millions were reluctant to take the jab. And more controversy emerged, while pressure, incentives, and even coercive tactics, including threats of job loss, were instigated to overcome the hesitancy of those who wanted to know more about the vaccines and their potential short-term and long-term effects.
As we moved through 2021, COVID cases continued to rise and fall as variants developed, spread, and ran their course.
The unvaccinated were blamed for the continuation of the pandemic, but news was spreading of the fully vaccinated getting “break-through” cases of COVID and that they, too, were shedding and spreading the virus. In addition, more and more reports were arising of people experiencing adverse reactions to the injections, some mild, some severe enough to require hospitalization, some resulting in permanent disability, and even some resulting in death.
From the time the vaccines were released, adverse reactions to the vaccines began showing up in the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database and in other databases. Researchers, scientists, and doctors have been analyzing the data, and reporting on the results.
See more here: cvdsecrets.com

https://principia-scientific.com/health-freedom-summit-march-10-12/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Thanks to: https://principia-scientific.com

2Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Empty Re: Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Maks4Hadwig

For a long time I also didn't understand what was going on with my health and why I felt so bad some days. However, my friend decided to recommend me to review cbn from this site where I found the best product for relaxation. Now I can confidently say that this product will also help you do the same.

3Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Empty Re: Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome to the site Maks4Hadwig! Thanks for joining and commenting!
How nice to get positive feedback! If you need any other info or help please feel free to reach out.

4Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Empty Re: Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Wed May 25, 2022 12:53 pm

Zavylon

In my opinion, many people have health problems due to stress and too intense rhythm of life. Of course, it is difficult to get rid of this completely, because in the modern world you need to be active, successful, and it causes stress. Nevertheless, full spectrum cbd oil helps to reduce stress levels in the body, relax and start taking care of health.

5Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Empty Re: Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) Wed May 25, 2022 3:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly Zavylon. Which is why I make my own oil and will continue to relieve RA and other elder maladies. I was gifted a Bud Infusor and it was a game changer for me. Such a wonderful invention. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Health Freedom Summit (March 10-12) 2645800137

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum