OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con - Parts 1,2&3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 Jon_Rappoport14

The Great Reset is The Great Con

Mar11  by Jon Rappoport  

by Jon Rappoport
March 11, 2022

More than a year ago, I pointed out that you shouldn’t look for logic in trying to figure out why COVID necessitates The Great Reset.
It’s a hustle, and not a very good one.
The main PR grifter, Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, points to the devastating economic consequences stemming from the pandemic. THAT’S why we have to reorder the whole planet.
But digging down a few inches below his bloviation, we see this: the economic devastation equals THE LOCKDOWNS.
In other words, the lockdown policy of governments brought on the economic horror story—and now, to correct THAT action—which never should have been taken in the first place—we have to transform the world by putting Globalists in complete control.
If you buy that line of thought, I have condos for sale on Jupiter.
Here is another translation of what Schwab is saying: With people reeling from the COVID restrictions, Globalists can pull a smoke and mirrors act and steal everything they haven’t already stolen.
Schwab then follows this up with a new pile of gibberish about turning corporations into “stakeholder capitalists.”
Meaning: These companies would care more about their workers, their communities, their environmental impacts, and the planet.
The vague generalities are a tip-off. Somebody is going to have to define them and enforce them. That would be…who? A bureaucracy of vast size working for a global governance body.
If you have faith in such a system, I’m selling all of Jupiter. Cash only, up front.
A word about environmental impacts. If polluting corporations themselves weren’t controlling national departments of justice, we would already have a far cleaner environment. And many corporate CEOs—friends of Schwab—would be in prison.
Transforming “the global order” isn’t going to solve environmental problems. Reducing “our carbon footprint” by lowering energy production across the world—thus creating more poverty—isn’t a solution.
The need for a Reset doesn’t flow from COVID. The false pandemic was launched SO THAT a Reset could be ushered in.
Unfortunately, we have millions and millions of rubes and yokels who—when billionaires say LOVE AND PEACE and WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER—get down on their knees and exclaim FINALLY, A BETTER WORLD.
What would that better world actually consist of?
Wall to wall surveillance; universal guaranteed income tied to social credit score; elimination of private property; massive censorship; freezing and seizure of bank accounts; technologies deployed to re-program humans—this “Great Reset” is—miracle of miracles—a set of plans that sprang to life full-blown in the minds of Humanitarian Leaders AFTER COVID was announced in January of 2020.
Sure. You bet. Uh-huh.
The oldest con of cons is bait and switch.
Bait people with a story about a virus, and then while you’re “protecting them” from the fairy tale germ, switch over to the Reset. And say, “Don’t worry, it’s part of the protection.”
Here’s an argument mentally challenged people are fond of making: If you sincerely and earnestly want a better planet, that’s all that counts. The details, and who will take charge in creating that planet, are of minor importance. Leave the job to the experts.
But wishing doesn’t make it so. Generalities don’t automatically translate into desired outcomes.
How do you think leaders have always conned their followers? By promising them pain, suffering, poverty, and slavery? Leaders offer peace and happiness. They have to. The happiness will come in this life or the next. And it will be managed by entities the leaders promote.
Even when the manager is God Himself, it’s not your God, it’s the God in the stories the political leaders tell. He’s the one they want you to worship. They know you have your own, and they try to make you believe theirs and yours are the same.
They say there is a Plague in the land, and God or the Devil or Nature or a Lab sent it; and just over the horizon sits the overarching Answer; the beautiful Dawn. The Promise.
But it’s not the Promise in your heart. It’s the one in theirs.
So use your power to look into their hearts.
See what’s there.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/03/11/the-great-reset-is-the-great-con/

Part Two, the Devil and Klaus Schwab

Mar11  by Jon Rappoport  

You can read Part One here.
Klaus was stunned. There he was, alone in his drawing room.
Where were his thoughts coming from? Was some entity haunting him and suggesting he should defect from the Great Reset plan and instead promote freedom and honor?
Had he made himself a slave to the Devil?
He poured himself a stiff drink, went to his computer, sat down, and began typing—
Dear Satan,
I just had a dream. Or was it a real visitation?
I believe I’ve served you well for many years. That should count for something.
My loyalty is beyond question—except for the questions I ask myself.
Of course, at the moment, fear is uppermost in my mind. So I want to know, are the rewards and punishments you hand out based on rational assessment? Can I count on that? Or should I try to run away and hide? Because, for some reason, I seem to be glimpsing what it might be like to be a moral man.
[AND SATAN BEGAN TO SPEAK.]
Hello, Klaus. Good to be with you. You can ignore all the rumors and reports about my habits. People see me as they want to see me. They’re thinking lake of fire or thumbscrews, whereas I might be thinking Mozart’s Jupiter Symphony. And to answer your question, of course I judge your contributions in rational terms.
“Did I carry out my assignments? Did my work make a difference?” That sort of thing?
Yes, Klaus, exactly. But you’re touching on the larger issue of free will, and the consequences of exercising it. What would happen to you if you left my fold? Would I object? And if so, how strongly? But think it through. If I didn’t allow for defections, if I tried to stop my people from opposing me, what would that say about my level of confidence?
You would be a tyrant.
That’s right. And a tyrant always loses. I’m after something else.
Which is?
The capacity to make a superior case, a better argument.
I’m relieved to hear that.
You see, Klaus, I want to know whether you’re on my side—not just from base loyalty—anyone can command that with threats and force—but as a result of considering the pros and cons. Weighing the evidence.
There is evidence?
Of course. For example, why do I maintain my empire? And you can forget about God. If he exists, he’s no part of my equation. I’m not at war with a place they call Heaven. I’m not fighting. I’m in the convincing business.
And you want to convince me you have the winning side?
Let me ask you this. Assume we’re living in a world of war. That’s what this world IS. There is always a war. And then we have the notion of freedom. Individual freedom. From purely a strategic perspective, do you want to be fighting on the side of freedom? Do you think that force—however you picture it—will succeed?
It might. In the long run.
And if it did, what would you have? A unified army? Or each person drifting off, expressing freedom in a different and unpredictable way?
I see what you mean. There would be no adhesive to hold persons together.
So in the long run, they would lose. The question then becomes: Even if freedom is the superior moral position, of what use is it if it must go down to defeat?
But a pragmatic assessment can’t be the only measure of value.
I didn’t say it was. I might like all people to be musical geniuses. Why not? Think what kind of world we’d have then. But I don’t fantasize about it to the point of absurdity. Is freedom any different?
You prefer I should give up my freedom and sign it over to you.
I offered the option all those years ago—and you chose it.
Now I’m wondering if I made the right decision.
Because you can see the end. You can see your work has an expiration date. I don’t want you out there talking openly about the charms of Globalism forever. You’re afraid that when you’re through, I might cast you into a pit in Hell.
Would you?
What makes you think I’d treat you so badly, after you’ve served me well?
I’ve heard stories.
And you believe them?
They’re stories told by people who fear you.
Why do they fear me?
You rule in Hell.
Yes, but do I demand and command all the suffering and pain that occurs there? Or do the residents cause it themselves while I stand by? The suite of rooms I’m preparing for you there—do you think that’s just an enticement?
I’m not sure. Are you saying you can’t stop others from inflicting pain on each other?
If I stopped them, what would I have? Anything more than a mass of robots? All of us are working out our destinies. Mine involves organizing and maintaining a place called Hell. I’m not crazy enough to want the job forever.
You see something more for yourself?
We all do, don’t we? Why are you talking to me? Is it just to assuage your fears? Haven’t you glimpsed a life beyond promoting world slavery?
I have, yes. Anyone in my position would.
Good. Then that’s a place to start. What do you really want? And how could I play a role—any role—in your effort to achieve it?
You want to help me?
Is that too far-fetched an idea?
I don’t know. Suppose I want freedom from you?
That’s the question. Do you? Do you want to go your merry way, picking and choosing one thing after another in your freedom? Or do you want a cause, a defined cause? A structure. Something made out of elements. A legacy that lasts.
I was trained as an engineer. I like systems.
So do I. Hell is a system, Klaus. Why do all these people end up there?
Because…they’ve lived immoral lives.
Yes. And whose fault is that? Mine? Or was their immorality their own choice, exercised in freedom?
They made the wrong choices.
Exactly. And Hell is the consequence. That’s the basis of a system. I didn’t invent it. I maintain it. I administer it.
That’s your job?
It is. I could choose to let all those souls go. I could free them. But I don’t. I happen to think that would be a bad idea.
Under the circumstances, you’re doing the right thing.
Correct. So far, you’ve been on my team. What are we telling the people on Earth?
We’re saying, “Far too many of you are committing and supporting immoral acts. So we’re going to install a system on Earth that restrains you. If we don’t, civilization will be destroyed. You don’t deserve freedom. You use it to make things worse.”
Very good, Klaus. You know how to drive a point home. That’s why I wanted you with me.
And you still want me with you?
Of course.
Then why do I have doubts?
Because you seek perfection in yourself. I submit that’s an unrealistic goal. Abandon it. You and I are realists. We’re willing to take the bull by the horns. Humanity is not, all in all, a force for the good. We know that. So we propose to rein in that force. We can’t announce our intent in that fashion. We have to sugar-coat the message. This is all we are guilty of.
I’ve been telling myself the same thing for years.
So stick with it. Don’t back down.
I’m glad we’re talking so openly.
So am I.
What do you want me to do now?
Just make a choice, Klaus. Recommit yourself to our program. Global governance and control, to preserve a viable future.
The Great Reset.
In all forms and details.
I have nothing to fear from you.
You’re generating the fear. Put it aside.
Why do people want to run away and hide from you, or fight you?
Because they’re unwilling to understand what I’m doing. It’s too much for them. I administer the Hell where souls go, and souls go there because they refuse to change their ways. If I weren’t the chief executive, someone else would be. I accept my job.
And that’s it?
Yes.
Of course, I could preach reform. I could try to convince people to do Good.
You could, in which case you’d have to assess your chance of success. Reform the masses, versus restrain them. Think it through, on a rational basis.
Satan, I see one more possibility. You’re sugar-coating your message to me. You’re talking in a way you believe will convince me to stay on your side. You believe the truth of what you’re really doing would be too much for me to take.
Ah, now you’ve come to the crux.
How do I resolve it?
Why are you asking me for help, if you suspect I’m deceiving you? Because there is a weakness in you. You haven’t burned it out of yourself. You have to trust your own judgment, Klaus. This is why I’ve come to talk to you. To lead you to this moment. To show you this is where all your doubts culminate. To show you THIS is what I want for you.
You want me to come to my own independent choice.
Trust me, Klaus, if I wanted to be a slave master, I wouldn’t be here now. At the top of every strong force, there must be men who do their work from a basis of unyielding personal commitment. Their own commitment, not someone else’s.
AND WITH THAT, THE GREAT DECEIVER VANISHED.

https://outsidetherealitymachine.com/2022/03/11/part-two-the-devil-and-klaus-schwab/

Thanks to: https://outsidetherealitymachine.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jon Rappoport - The Great Reset is The Great Con -  Parts 1,2&3 Jon_Rappoport14

Part Three, Klaus Schwab and the Devil; delusions of odeur

Mar14  by Jon Rappoport  

by Jon Rappoport
March 14, 2022
(To join our email list, click here.)
You can read Part One here and Part Two here.
Once again, Klaus was alone in his drawing room. He had recently received two visitations. One apparently from a mysterious “helper,” and another from Satan. Or perhaps these were both dreams.
Klaus was thinking: Why do I consider myself unique? Every person comes to this crossroad. Every person has to decide who he serves. If he serves anyone at all. The question of honor, of morality—no one can postpone that confrontation forever. Apparently, my time has come. No one is going to intervene and make my decision for me. No one could. This is what freedom entails.
But a third event now unfolded.
A bearded man entered the drawing room. He was wearing a floor-length dress. He clacked across the stone floor on high heels and sat down in an easy chair. Klaus noticed there were metallic scales (or were they just stains) on the man’s arms.
I felt you needed some assistance, Klaus, so I made the trip to see you.
What the—who are you?
I recently left Hell. It was getting too crowded.
No one tried to stop you?
For a long time now, there haven’t been enough border guards. And the ones they do have are inattentive. People present forged passports and they let them through. A long time ago, I lived in your neighborhood. I was a money man. I facilitated cash through accounts. For cartels. For banks. For investors.
What do you want from me?
From you? Nothing. But I thought you might learn from my experience.
We have our own accountants.
In Hell, I was washing enormous sums through offshore banks. But then I decided to stop.
And so? So what?
I thought about where the cash was going. I always knew, but…
When you stopped working in Hell, were you arrested? Prosecuted?
No. Many people in Hell stop what they’re doing. It’s fairly routine.
So you just walked out.
Yes. By the way, don’t bother judging me from my appearance. It doesn’t reflect my current thinking. I’ve stopped hopping from one identity to another. It’s bothersome. Really a waste of time.
Why the hell did you decide to come here? This must be a dream.
I was walking through the neighborhood, remembering my time living in this pleasant area, and I realized you were in a moment of crisis.
An unlikely story. But go on. My life has become so surreal anything is possible.
Freedom is a slippery thing. You think you’ve grabbed it, but your hands are empty.
And why is that?
Because something inside you has gone dead.
I don’t know what you mean.
You’re not as real as you used to be, Klaus.
And therefore?
Well, freedom is definitely real. But it has to connect with a soul. Otherwise, nothing happens.
You’re saying my soul is dead?
It might be. On the other hand, you’re struggling. That’s a positive sign. Would you like to know my metaphysical bottom line?
No, but I don’t want to think the thoughts I’ve been thinking lately. They’re too disturbing. So I’ll listen to you.
The soul and freedom can die. They can die a thousand times, a million times, but they’re never destroyed. Dying is a just a “situation” that presents itself. Over and over.
Because?
Because death is supposed to be the ultimate enforcer. But it doesn’t have to be. If you can deal with it, you can find freedom. And then it won’t slip away.
And that’s what? Your theory of reincarnation?
No. it’s just a promise.
Who are you to make such a promise?
Am I supposed to have a degree or an official certification?
…No.
I’m one of many people who’ve gone through Hell and walked out.
What is Satan actually doing down there?
Forget about him. He’s not the issue. He’s just the general you signed up with, Klaus. That doesn’t make you unique. Do you want to base your entire existence on the fact that you’re trying to sell the world a system that puts eight billion people in chains? Is that how you lull yourself to sleep every night?
I don’t sleep well at all.
And here’s another fun fact, Klaus. In a way, I’m here now to prove that ANYONE can be saved. If you can be saved, who can’t be?
That’s a depressing thesis.
It should be. You haven’t been singled out because you’re especially important. You might be the least important person on Earth. In the larger scheme of things, you’re waste product.
Again, depressing to hear.
But I don’t pass judgment.
It certainly sounds like you do.
The most important thing I’m telling you is that you’re in no position to assess the meaning of freedom. Because you can’t experience it. You’re too dead. You have to bring yourself back.
And I would do this how?
No one knows. NO ONE.
So I’m doomed?
You have to find out how to bring yourself back.
And that process is what, like learning to play a better game of chess?
The better game you’ve been seeking all these years has made you dead.
You’re just full of good news, aren’t you?
It isn’t the fault of the game. It’s the rules you’ve invented.
That sounds like a bumper sticker.
It is, Klaus. It’s a billboard. I’m on suicide watch here, and I’m doing whatever I can to disturb your pattern.
My what?
PATTERN. What you use to keep you from freedom. You’ve made your mind into a data processing machine. Every new datum that pops up, you try to insert it into the pattern.
What?
You build castles in the air. They’re all fiction. World government is a fantasy. The People are going to overwhelm you.
You’ve lost me. I have no idea what you’re talking about. And I know I’m not supposed to say this, and I apologize, but your appearance IS a bit off-putting. It makes it hard to take ANYTHING you’re saying seriously.
Don’t bother apologizing. I’ve heard it all before.
These visitations are driving me to distraction. I’m trying to concentrate on the war. Our troops are moving closer to the Ukraine border.
Your troops?
The German Army. The Fuhrer is gambling everything on an invasion of the Eastern Front. I warned him against it, but he ignored my advice. I think he’s lost his marbles. Haven’t we learned anything? You don’t go up against the Russians in the winter. It’s suicide.
Oh…I see…well, in that case, Herr Schwab, let me ask you this. What do you think the world is going to look like after the war?
We have a plan. It works, regardless of the military outcome. With Europe in ruins, the people will agree to anything to secure peace. And we’ll give it to them. First, an economic trade zone that extends across the continent, and then we’ll come in behind that with a European Commission. Which will eventually turn into a European Union. One currency. No borders. Massive immigration. This, in fact, is Hitler’s plan. But we can sell it even if he’s gone. We submerge the national governments under a political bureaucracy. THIS is the pattern for a still wider program. One planet under one rule. The population subdued and pacified.
So no matter what, the Nazis survive.
We’ll call ourselves peacekeepers. Or globalists.
How is the war going at the moment?
It’s a mess. We’re taking huge casualties in the East. Hitler let England off the hook. Patton is driving his men toward Berlin. And THAT’S why we need a thousand years of peace. A new world order.
What about the Americans?
If we have to surrender, they’ll organize war trials. But they’ll let our industrialists off the hook. They need them to kick start the European economy. Eisenhower is a smart man. He’ll be President someday.
The Americans will cooperate in building your new world order?
Some of the heavy hitters will. The Rockefellers are already on our side. We have to change the whole American culture. Infiltrate their key institutions. Education, media, government bureaucracies. Infiltrate and subvert. Soften up the population. Turn them into rabid consumers. Make them lifelong medical patients. Hit them with an unending stream of toxic drugs and vaccines. Invent fake epidemics.
Sounds like you’ve already made your decision, Klaus.
About what?
Freedom versus slavery.
I never had doubts about that.
Klaus?
Yes?
This is 2022. Not 1944.
What are you talking about? Are you a Russian agent?
[Schwab reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a Deutsche Waffen Luger pistol. He fires several rounds at the bearded man. The bullets fade out in mid-air. The man disappears. Medical staff rush into the room. They quickly place Schwab in restraints and load him on to a stretcher.]
Good. I was waiting for you boys. Who’s the head doctor? I’m going to need your most potent drug protocol. I have to be razor sharp when I deliver my State of the Union message to the American people. I’m going to announce a currency reset. Then I have a meeting with General MacArthur. He wants to run for President but it won’t work. Patriotism and nationalism are off the table. I’m sending more troops to Vietnam. We have to ratchet up the war. It’s going to be a gigantic Waterloo for the US. Call my broker. I’m selling a hundred thousand shares of Moderna. Tell Nixon his trip to China is definitely on. He’s going to open up trade relations with Peking. Historic. But also tell him to disconnect that goddamn tape recorder in the Oval Office. It’s recording all his conversations. There’s a memo on my desk at the office. Sign it for me. One of our former students in the Young Global Leaders program, Napoleon Bonaparte, is preparing to go up against the Duke of Wellington in Belgium. In the memo, I lay out all the reasons why it’s a very bad idea. Make sure Napoleon is informed. And let’s see, there was one other thing. Oh yes. Transmit this verbatim to Xi Jinping. Dear Sir, I wish to remind you that The Great Reset is a vast umbrella that includes China. Your version of a Reset does not oversee ours. If you continue to hold out, I myself will command the Swiss Army in the field and demonstrate what superior tactical planning can achieve…
THOSE WHOM THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.

https://outsidetherealitymachine.com/2022/03/14/part-three-klaus-schwab-and-the-devil-delusions-of-odeur/
Thanks to: https://outsidetherealitymachine.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum