OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap

Posted by Lou on March 29, 2022

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap Image-21

https://youtu.be/06EE8SfIX-o

https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com/2022/03/29/the-craziest-thing-about-will-smiths-slap/
Thanks to: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IF the Will Smith Slap Was Staged, It Wasn’t Done for the Sake of Ratings
Date: March 29, 2022Author: Nwo Report 

I’m not saying I buy into the theory that Will Smith slapping Chris Rock was a staged event, but if it was, most who are floating the idea are getting the motivation all wrong.

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap Image-1291

Source: JD Rucker
Unless you’ve been in seclusion from all media for the last day, you’ve heard about actor Will Smith slapping actor Chris Rock at the Academy Awards ceremony Sunday night. It’s been a non-stop topic of discussion on social media as everyone has an opinion that they may or may not delete later once responses drop.
I couldn’t care less about the incident just as I don’t care about Hollywood other than as it pertains to my pursuits of stopping the advancement of Cultural Marxism. The people who make up our entertainment industry are truly evil with very few exceptions.
TRENDING: Defeat The “Great Reset” To Save American Freedoms
With that said, I thought I should chime in and debunk claims that “The Slap” was staged to be a publicity stunt for a show that has seen dwindling ratings in recent years. I won’t debunk whether or not it was staged, but rather the motivations if it was.

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap 0d4tjLN3_normal
ᴍᴇᴍᴇᴍᴀʀ 

@ProjectMememar

Chris Rock grimacing for what he knows is coming. His hand barely grazed him. Actors, especially action actors like Will Smith, know how to pull a punch (or slap) This was staged.

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap MZ0PXwLFh4dodoB5

12:34 AM · Mar 28, 2022

The slap was definitely real. Slow-motion video shows that it was a solid connection between Smith’s hand and Rock’s face. But some are saying it was staged for effect. They note that Smith laughed at the joke before walking casually on stage. They also point out that Rock was already grimacing before the slap was initiated as if he was expecting it. Tim Pool noted that the lack of any law enforcement response is noteworthy as well.

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap 3XUgveAY_normal
Tim Pool
@Timcast

cant the state prosecute someone if they have evidence of a crime regardless of the victim's desire to file a report? will smith rock thing seems staged
7:27 AM · Mar 28, 2022

The best circumstantial evidence I’ve seen supporting this was an image breaking down the moment just before contact:

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap Staged-Will-Smith-Chris-Rock

Like I said, I’m not saying it was staged. We’ll never know for sure. And perhaps most importantly, I don’t really care. There are many more important things happening in the world that need to be discussed… and THAT may be the real point in all this.
From Democrats temporarily dropping Pandemic Panic Theater in February to Anthony Fauci’s conspicuous disappearance to Ukraine to “The Slap,” there seems to be a very concerted effort to take our attention away from the rapidly emerging data showing the Covid jabs are extremely dangerous. Many of us have known this for a year or more, but more average Americans are starting to pay attention to adverse reactions.
They finally see the myocarditis data. They’re finally learning about micro-clots, VAERS, and the effects of DNA modification. Most importantly, they’re talking about it and asking questions. Pfizer and Moderna know this because they’re the ones taking many of the calls from average people and their doctors voicing their newfound concerns.
Big Pharma has influence over everything in America, including the Academy Awards…

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap L521fNBR_normal
Greg Price
@greg_price11

"Pfizer and BioNtech are proud sponsors of the Oscars," is a thing I just saw on my TV lmfao

The Craziest Thing About Will Smith’s Slap Z8VS82Y_ONDgoQKL
8:01 PM · Mar 27, 2022

To those saying it was all about the ratings, nobody in Hollywood would think to boost their show’s rating DURING a presentation. That’s ludicrous. Any publicity stunts happen before the event to get people to watch it, not so they’ll run off to YouTube to catch the replays.

I’m not saying The Slap was staged and it’s not interesting enough for me to even consider investigating. But IF it was staged, it was done as a distraction, not as a ratings booster.

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/29/if-the-will-smith-slap-was-staged-it-wasnt-done-for-the-sake-of-ratings/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum