OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine Image-378

Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine.
The World Health Organization has issued a ‘global alert’ about a new form of severe hepatitis affecting children. The alert came after the UK Government announced it was launching an urgent investigation after detecting higher than usual rates of liver inflammation (hepatitis) among children, after having ruled out the common viruses that cause the condition.
Days later a new study was published confirming the COVID Vaccine causes Severe Autoimmune-Hepatitis.
Just a coincidence?
Dr Vernon Coleman explains the inconvenient truth in the video below…

https://rumble.com/embed/v11ju3k/?pub=nm1xl

Banned Covid-19 Book Available At Last!

Published on May 12, 2022

Written by Dr Vernon Coleman

Dr. Vernon Coleman: The truth about Children, Hepatitis & the Covid-19 Vaccine Dr-Vernon-Coleman-Le-Pense-1

In September 2020 I put together a 500 page book containing the transcripts of the ‘Old Man in a Chair’ videos I had made for YouTube – plus the articles I wrote in that period.

The book was called Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History. The subtitle was ‘The startling truth behind the planned world takeover’.

I wanted a paperback version of this book so that those who want to help spread the truth can share copies with those who might be influenced by the facts. It is important to understand – and remember – how this fraud unfolded. Only by remembering and understanding the past can we really understand the extent of the evil that has unfolded.

The book starts with material broadcast on April 28th 2020 (when my earlier book Coming Apocalypse had finished) and continues until September 2020.

The content is as startling and as accurate today as it was when I originally tried to publish it. It provides a blow by blow account and an analysis of how the hoax unfolded.

I tried to publish this book three times and three times it was quickly banned because the information it contained was considered too dangerous.
YouTube removed all the videos and eventually banned me. (I am now banned from accessing YouTube as well as having a YouTube channel.)
For two years, the only place the book was available as a paperback was Japan where the book is available as five volumes. I’m delighted that a publisher has agreed to publish an English language paperback and an eBook. The publisher is not based in the UK or the US.
Throughout the months to which these essays relate, the laws being brought in around the world were changing almost daily. The only consistent factors were the ever-growing power of the World Health Organisation and Bill Gates, and a complete lack of official interest in the science and the truth.
It was in that period that I devised my specially written triptych – designed according to the psy-op principles used on the British people – ‘Distrust the Government: Avoid Mass Media: Fight the Lies.’
I warned about the damage that would be done by the lockdowns (pointing out that they would kill far more people than covid-19, the demonization of cash (and its replacement with digital money) and the explosion in the number of Do Not Resuscitate notices being issued on the elderly and the infirm.
I warned about tests being used to collect DNA. I warned about the way that our world was being changed to prepare us for the Great Reset.
Worried by the safety and effectiveness of the promised vaccine, I tried, unsuccessfully, to make a £100,000 bet with Dr Fauci (in the US) and Dr Whitty (in the UK) about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.
Covid 19: the Greatest Hoax in History by Vernon Coleman is now available as a paperback and an eBook.
If you would like a copy please go to: www.korsgaardpublishing.com and press the button marked ‘Our Books’. You’ll then see Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History.
See more here: vernoncoleman.org

https://principia-scientific.com/banned-covid-19-book-available-at-last/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Thanks to: https://principia-scientific.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum