OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

STRANGE DAYS: ‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D

SM 

Source – gizadeathstar.com
  • “…In the days to come, the Mars anomalies community will pour over the data, do measurements, and so on…But in the meantime, assuming this to be genuine, it definitely appears that were looking at a lot of “strange somethings”, and they’re not natural. And if they’re not natural, then someone made them. The question is who, and when, and if the definition of the “fissure” and the “bunker entrance” are any clues, it was not that long ago”

SM:…I like Dr. Farrell, am more intrigued by something other than the apparent doorway – that of course being what appears to be a “No Junk Mail’ sign to the immediate right….
ANOTHER MARS ANOMALY (AND IT’S A WHOPPER)
Joseph P. Farrell
Today’s blog is about a picture you literally have to see to believe, a picture spotted and shared by T.M., and as I state in the title of the blog, it’s a whopper. The old adage it a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes that’s only true after the shock wears off, which is true in this case.
Before we get to that, a bit of a preface. I’ve seen lots of pictures of “strange space stuff” over the years, from the manifestly weird and strange moon of Saturn, Iapetus, which looks for all the world uncomfortably like George Lucas’ “Death Star” (prompting the question, what did George know and when did he know it?), to some very strange pictures of what can only be qualified as “stuff” on the Moon, and more “stuff” on Mars. Without question, the place that seems to have the most and the strangest “stuff” is Mars. To be honest, I’ve seen so much strange “stuff” there I have to wonder how much of it isn’t being created right here on Earth in clever photoshop labs.
And that brings me to my necessary and oft-repeated caveat: I haven’t the expertise to look at a photograph and tell you if it’s been “doctored” or even created out of the thin air, or not. My methodological assumption in all such cases is to assume it to be genuine, and work out the implications from there.
That said, this one sure looks genuine, and there’s all sorts of “Strange Stuff” going on in this picture, besides the obvious doorway, or neatly rectilinear tunnel, or bunker entrance, or whatever it is:
Sol 3466: Mast Camera (Mastcam)

‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D 3466MR1019650291602657C00_DXXX

Now believe it or not, the thing that most intrigues me about this picture is not the “bunker entrance,” which from the picture looks like it goes nowhere. But it certainly is intriguing, for the simple fact that it looks like two very different materials, or rock, are involved, the grainy stuff one sees, and the smoother, almost concrete-looking stuff, behind the main “door”.  I call it a bunker, because it resembles in some ways a hardened structure, something one might expect to see on a planet long associated in terrestrial myths with war.  But fascinating as the “bunker entrance” is, I’m more focused on those interesting rectilinear lines on the surface rock, above and to the left center of the top of the photograph.
It does not take long looking at these to see a large triangle, lots of squares and rectangles, and perhaps even a circular or elliptical set of lines.  It is as if there was structure, perhaps even rooms, beneath the surface, and it is partly exposed on the surface.
Out in front of all of this oddity, one sees a couple of chunks of the linear rocky material laying on the ground, almost as if it had been blasted out of the “bunker entrance,” or elsewhere, but lest I get myself into even more trouble, I’ll not pursue the “blasted out” angle any further.
But to me, the strangest feature in the whole photo isn’t any of this. It’s that sharp, evidently very deep fissure, running in what appears to be a neat straight line, in the upper left of the picture. At first I thought it was an artifact of some sort from the processing or transmission, but a closer look quickly dispelled this idea, for as the fissure nears the top of the picture, it seems to lose its definition, almost as if dirt or dust had settled into it. Toward the bottom end of the fissure, the definition is clear, and it’s clearly a cut of some sort in the rock.  It’s as if an extremely powerful laser or beam of some sort had simply made a deep cut…. Maybe the rover did it, (if so, then that’s quite a weapons package!) we don’t know. In fact there’s little data as to the scale of what we’re looking at, but it’s not, in my opinion, very large, which puts paid to the “bunker entrance” idea.  We have no idea how far away from the camera this is, &c &c. It’s a “raw image.”
Of course, in the days to come, the Mars anomalies community will pour over the data, do measurements, and so on, and give us a rough idea of the size of what we’re  looking at, its distance from the camera, and so on.
But in the meantime, assuming this to be genuine, it definitely appears that were looking at a lot of “strange somethings”, and they’re not natural.
And if they’re not natural, then someone made them.
The question is who, and when, and if the definition of the “fissure” and the “bunker entrance” are any clues, it was not that long ago.
See you on the flip side..

‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D Cosmic-War-Category-Featured-Image-automatic-440x220  
ANOTHER MARS ANOMALY (AND IT’S A WHOPPER)
Today’s blog is about a picture you literally have to see to believe, a picture spotted and shared by T.M., and as I state … Continue reading ANOTHER MARS ANOMALY (AND IT’S A WHOPPER)
‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D W-logo-blueThe Giza Death Star

https://rielpolitik.com/2022/05/19/strange-days-doors-of-perception-another-mars-anomaly-its-a-whooper-by-joseph-p-farrell-ph-d/
Thanks to: https://rielpolitik.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum