OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message Jbreuer-1320x743

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message — “Get Your Life Out of the World That Is Trying to Drag You Into an Emotional, Demonic, Evil Distress.”

Excerpts:

“Get your emotions, get your life out of the world that is trying to drag you into an emotional, demonic, evil distress.”
#
“Start looking at the beauty right in front of you with yourself, with yourself.”
#
“I don’t have politics. I don’t have politics. That’s the world trying to divide and conquer and take your faith away.”
#
“We’re all obsessed. Deep, life issues right now. Abortion. Everyone’s running out there going nutso from a SLOGAN. Everything’s a sales pitch. It’s a slogan to control your emotions, to control your life, to control your actions.”
#
“‘My body, my choice. My body, my choice.’ Stop it. You’re being controlled. You’re being manipulated. Your spirit, your soul, the beauty inside you is being sucked out…
Stop it. Your life is right in front of you. Right in front of you. Everyone has their own journey.”
#
“We’re getting sucked into nonsense. There’s such a deeper part of life…But if you don’t allow it — like a radio station — if you don’t want to listen to the station, you’re never going to know it. And you’ve got no right to say ‘it doesn’t exist, that’s stupid’.”
#
“Please, go out, enjoy life. Please, every time you feel the need to get sucked into a subject that’s just a slogan to debate and argue over — I have deep friends that are saying they want to be identified as a who or a what, a noun. Do you understand the attack on your mentality when you don’t know what you are anymore?
This really has to do with, in my opinion, deeper spirituality, God, the Lord, however you want to put it. I hope you find it. I hope you tap into it. It will help you spread light to so many others, so many others, so many others.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v18xayc/?pub=nm1xl

MORE HERE: https://truthcomestolight.com/comedian-jim-breuer-jims-got-a-heavy-message-get-your-life-out-of-the-world-that-is-trying-to-drag-you-into-an-emotional-demonic-evil-distress/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16

Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum