OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’

Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ Arjun-Walia_avatar-26x26byArjun Walia
July 26, 2022

Microsoft Was Granted A Patent To ‘Mine Human Body Activity’ Shutterstock_1357496909-800x500

In Brief
  • The Facts:
    • At the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic during the first lockdown, Microsoft was granted a patent by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
    • The Patent WO 060606 declares that ‘Human Body Activity may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system.’
    • Data collected could brain activity, body fluid flow, organ activity, blood flow, body movements and more.

• Reflect On:
    • Is this a technology that will be implemented during what Klaus Schwab calls the fourth industrial revolution?
    • What will happen to those who refuse to comply with digital 'advancements' ?
    • Will those who comply become digital slaves, constantly putting more power and control into the hands of the wealthy elite?

Pause - set your Pulse...
Take a breath. Release the tension in your body. Place attention on your physical heart. Breathe slowly into the area for 60 seconds, focusing on feeling a sense of ease. Click here to learn why we suggest this.
On March 26, 2020, at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic and in the midst of the lockdown, Microsoft was granted a patent by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). Patent WO 060606 declares that ‘Human Body Activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system.’
The patent goes on to state,
“A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.”
The ‘body activity’ Microsoft is referring to with regards to this patent includes radiation emitted from the human body, brain activity, body fluid flow, organ activity, blood flow, body movements such as facial movement, muscle movement and eye movement. It also includes other activities that can be sensed and represented by images, waves, signals, texts, degrees, numbers or any other information/data.
Dr. Vandana Shiva explains,
 Dr. Vandana Shiva. Oneness vs. the 1%: Shattering Illusions, Seeding Freedom (Chelsea Green Publishing, August 2020)“The patent is an intellectual property claim over our bodies and minds. In colonialism, colonisers assign themselves the right to take the land and resources of indigenous people, extinguish their cultures and sovereignty, and in extreme cases exterminate them. Patent WO 060606 is a declaration by Microsoft that our bodies and minds are its new colonies. We are mines of ‘raw material’–the data extracted from our bodies. Rather than sovereign, spiritual, conscious, intelligent beings making decisions and choices with wisdom and ethical values about the impacts of our actions on the natural and social world of which we are a part, and to which we are inextricably related, we are ‘users.’ A ‘user’ is a consumer without choice in the digital empire.”

Our Future?

So what does our future hold? Where are we heading? So many initiatives today are being done under the guise of goodwill and necessity, and it’s not easy for some to think that these initiatives are instead more rooted in greed and the desire for power and control.
Looking for like-minded community?:   The Pulse is entirely independent and supported by our members. As part of our membership you get access to exclusive video content as well as our private social network where you can connect with other like minds for support, learning and expanding on ideas. Click here to Learn More.
Is this a technology that will be implemented during what Klaus Schwab calls the fourth industrial revolution? A future where technology is merged with the human body?
In today’s day and age, people are so polarized in their worldview that they lack the ability to even speak to one another and get along regardless of their beliefs.
Furthermore, what will happen to those who do not want to participate in the digital world? What will happen when central banks initiate a digital currency? Going digital gives powerful entities, like corporations and governments, even more ability to control every aspect of our lives more so than they do today. Those who do not wish to participate will have, as Vandana Shiva says, “no place in the new Empire. Those who are included in the new Empire will be little more than digital slaves.” What if our bank accounts, social security information, passports and more become digital and are only available in ‘chip’ form? What will happen to those who do not want to have a chip placed within their body?
This seems to be yet another step towards discouraging and even punishing those who disagree with an ‘official narrative’ when it comes to major global issues.
Take the Freedom Convoy, for example, those who donated to the cause had their bank accounts frozen. During the pandemic, doctors, scientists, journalists and independent media organizations were heavily censored. In the digital world, it will be even harder for “dissenting” voices to share information and opinion. The ‘Ministry of Truth’ is indeed growing stronger, and initiatives like mining data from the human body are simply one more step towards totalitarian control. The trouble is, many can’t even sit for a moment to consider whether this agenda is in fact possibly in motion.

Dr. Vandana Shiva. Oneness vs. the 1%: Shattering Illusions, Seeding Freedom (Chelsea Green Publishing, August 2020)“The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have revealed even more clearly how we are being reduced to objects to be controlled, with our bodies and minds as the new colonies to be invaded. Empires create colonies, colonies enclose the commons of the indigenous living communities and turn them into sources of raw material to be extracted for profits. This linear, extractive logic is unable to see the intimate relations that sustain life in the natural world. It is blind to diversity, cycles of renewal, values of giving and sharing, and the power and potential of self-organising and mutuality. It is blind to the waste it creates and to the violence it unleashes. The extended coronavirus lockdown has been a lab experiment for a future without humanity.”

https://thepulse.one/2022/07/26/microsoft-was-granted-a-patent-to-mine-human-body-activity/?vgo_ee=GSDDXPqt%2B2l868arHrG7ZKyPUFd7JHyq9acdSgULWaM%3D

Thanks to: https://thepulse.one

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum