OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia

To make it worse, after Anne’s two-month old infant died, she was told it was a “coincidence” and waited four months for a “SIDS” (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) ruling. Vaccine Coincidence Kills Baby!

Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80180b3d-443a-4135-80bb-0ba241fb6541_300x341

Larry Cook

Jul 28

Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffd6b26d7-3d88-4b27-9744-d6e3ce1ffe6c_800x450
Anne Bliss was not informed by her doctor of the risks, including potential for death, of the eight vaccines at once her healthy infant, Bear, would be injected with at two months old. Nor was she expecting her baby would die less than 48 hours after his vaccines. To make it worse, after Anne’s infant died, she was told it was a “coincidence” and waited four months for a “SIDS” (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) ruling. When she pressed for further answers, they had none.
Read in Anne’s own words her heart-crushing experience about her son’s death. In the Q&A to follow, Anne shares about her decision not to vaccinate her children born after her loss of Bear.

Anne Bliss: Berit “Bear” was healthy when he was born on January 29th, 2015. He was three weeks early, but never had any issues whatsoever. (He received his first dose of the Hepatitis B vaccine on January 30th.) Being a first time mom I was very protective, but not protective enough.
He had started smiling and rolling over and was really alert. Bear was a cuddle bug. He loved to be held. He was a happy baby and very laid back until he was done with that and wanted to be held. He would smile when he heard people talking, especially if they were talking to him.
The days before his 2-month checkup I started feeling like I really didn’t want to get him vaccinated. I expressed my concerns to the doctor which they told me “many parents feel this way before their child’s shots” and assured me he would be fine. Bear was vaccinated on the 26th of March. He received the DTaP,Hep. B, IPV, Hib, Pneumo Conjugate 13, and Rotavirus vaccines.
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F68f5ea7b-88c3-455d-af54-c8581d0a93ed_880x1134

After his shots, he slept a lot. He slept almost all day. I had to wake him up to feed him – that was very unusual. He cried so much more than normal. He never ran a fever. Looking back on pictures now I can see his eyes were glazed over. He was not alert anymore, and he was swollen.
It was the 28th of March at 3:00 a.m., I woke up having really bad cramps (I had ovarian cysts ever since I received the HPV/Gardasil vaccine). I had Bear sleeping on my chest (he was wanting to be held more than usual), so when I got up, I had to put him down. He went right back to sleep. I put him down in bed on his back and went to take a bath.
I came back 15 minutes later and picked him up — he was limp. I screamed. Woke up my now ex-husband and he began doing CPR while I called 911. I remember I was in such a shock that I told them our old address and not our new one. I finally gave up trying to explain and told them to call the hospital in our town and tell them we were coming. We lived two minutes away.
Healthy Infant Dies Within 48 Hours Of 8 Vaccines But Death Is Ruled "SIDS" By Medical Mafia Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff6d653de-3380-4791-8b36-b503ff0ffd85_876x1062

Thank you for reading Stop Mandatory Vaccination. This post is public so feel free to share it.
When we got there, the doctors and nurses immediately took Bear from us and started working on him. By the time we got there, he had blood running out of his nose. They got him back and lost him several times. That beeping sound still to this day makes me feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. Neonatal nurses were flown in from Oklahoma University via helicopter to try to stabilize him, so we could transfer him. It wasn’t happening. Even on the ventilator he was still going in and out.
Around 9:00 a.m., all family and close friends were there. The doctor pulled us back to a room by ourselves and told us Bear was without oxygen to his brain for too long and he would never be able to have a normal life. We were still losing him on and off at this point too.
We had to make the hardest decision ever. We decided to take him off of the machine and hold him while he took his last breaths. At 10:13 a.m., he was pronounced dead.

Those months following, and still to this day, are sometimes unbearable.
Sometimes it’s like you think you’ll eventually wake up from this nightmare that’s actually your life.
I’ve had two children since then – a girl (2016) and a boy (2018). Neither are vaccinated and both are very healthy.

MORE HERE: https://stopmandatoryvaccination.substack.com/p/healthy-infant-dies-within-48-hours

Thanks to:  https://stopmandatoryvaccination.substack.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum