OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone 77f2be93262ac218

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone
Date: September 14, 2022Author: Nwo Report  

‘I can’t even imagine that you can take someone’s phone because they want me to be a witness in the Tina Peters case. But I’m not a witness, they just want my phone.’

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone Image-352
Posted BY: Zero Hedge
Prominent Trump supporter and 2020 election integrity skeptic Mike Lindell says he was stopped by the FBI Tuesday and had his cell phone seized.
While heading home from a hunting trip with a friend, Lindell said he was at a Hardees in Minnesota when “cars pulled up in front of us, to the side of us and behind us, and I said ‘they’re either bad guys or the FBI,’” he said. “Well, it turns out they were the FBI.

More: 
“I can’t even imagine that you can take someone’s phone because they want me to be a witness in the Tina Peters case. But I’m not a witness, they just want my phone.”

Lindell is the latest Trump ally to receive a warrant or subpoena by the FBI. Last week, the Biden DOJ hit dozens of Trump aides and allies with subpoenas as part of their investigation into efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 US election over claims of fraud that handed Joe Biden the White House, as well as the run up to the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

Interesting how the Biden DOJ waited more tha 18 months – right before midterms – to initiate legal action against Trumpworld. And Biden said he wouldn’t weaponize the Justice Department.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/09/14/fbi-tracks-down-mike-lindell-on-hunting-trip-surrounds-his-car-and-seizes-cell-phone/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone 08b22299f09ebbe8

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum