OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global
We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd4d13df2-0397-4c74-91a9-c90b5eb7cab9_1417x1772

CJ Hopkins

Aug 28

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fabc130a6-927f-4ec3-aeeb-3c9cf0eec2a1_1920x1080

So, almost exactly a year ago, I hopped into a van with a German film crew and drove to a little fishing village in The Netherlands to talk with Catherine Austin Fitts about what I call “GloboCap” and she calls “Mr. Global,” and the rollout of the New Normal, and the Going Direct Reset, and propaganda, and totalitarianism, and the Federal Reserve System, and God, and other things like that.
Our talks turned into a four-part series, We Need to Talk About Mr. Global, the first part of which is being released today … today being Sunday, August 28.
CJ Hopkins is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The series is produced by OVALmedia, the honcho of which is Robert Cibis, who has been producing and directing documentaries and interviews, organizing roundtables of experts and analysts, and trying to get the facts out to the public in an incredibly fact-unfriendly environment for the better part of two and a half years now. If you’ve been following my newsletters and Consent Factory columns, you have a sense of the oppressive atmosphere here in Germany, the censorship, financial threats, and so on. For example, in July, YouTube deplatformed OVALmedia’s popular German, English, French, and Italian channels.
So it goes these days in the New Normal Reich.
Anyway, Part One of the Mr. Global series will be available on OVALmedia’s website and on Odysee at 8:15PM CET (and thereafter, in case you can’t tune in tonight).

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc26037b2-0787-4c7d-970c-a29d6f1a2286_1024x576

German versions will also be available on the OVALmedia and Odysee sites.
Parts Two, Three, and Four are still being polished and are scheduled to be released during September and October. I’ll let you know when the dates are announced.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Part One, which was shot on an old Dutch fishing vessel cruising around the IJsselmeer. Catherine and I didn’t do any fishing. Part One is mostly an introduction. We were exploring the question of how we got here … all of us, the world, and Catherine and I, personally.
You have to admit, it’s a little weird that a former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development in the George H.W. Bush administration and serious Wall Street player like Catherine and a scruffy itinerant Lefty author like me would end up on an old Dutch trawler together sharing our thoughts about “Mr. Global,” or “GloboCap,” or whatever you prefer to call the unaccountable, supranational, multiplicitous, non-governmental governing entity, or network of entities, or ideology, or whatever it is that is actually driving events in our increasingly dystopian era.
All right, enough said. Watch Part One. Here’s a teaser (click on the picture) ...

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/we-need-to-talk-about-mr-global

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global (Part 2)

We Need to Talk About Mr. Global - Part 1 & 2 Cjh-caf-1320x743

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
by CJ Hopkins
October 9, 2022

So here it is, Part Two of We Need to Talk About Mr. Global, the four-part series of dialogues I had with Catherine Austin Fitts about what I call “GloboCap” and she calls “Mr. Global,” and the rollout of the New Normal, and the Going Direct Reset, and official propaganda, and totalitarianism, and God, and other things like that.
Part One was released in late August, and was kind of an introduction to the series, exploring the question of how we got here (i.e., all of us, collectively, to this point in history, and Catherine and I, personally, to the little Dutch fishing village where our dialogues were filmed in 2021, just as the New Normal was getting extremely ugly).
Part Two is about The Financial Coup that GloboCap (a/k/a Mr. Global) has been carrying out for the last thirty years (and arguably since the end of World War II), central banks, the Secrecy Machine, the Going Direct Reset, the National Security Slush Fund, and assorted other nefarious Mr. Global-type activities … which means Part Two is mostly me trying to get Catherine to explain it all in terms that a non-financial-expert like me can halfway understand, which, unsurprisingly, Catherine does extremely well. Anyway, here it is … click on the image.
The series is produced by OVALmedia, which (also unsurprisingly) was deplatformed by YouTube just as Part One was being released. So it goes in the New Normal Reich.
Parts Three and Four are now scheduled to be released in November and December, respectively. Here’s what the series should look like when finished …
Part One: How Did We Get Here?
Part Two: The Financial Coup
Part Three: Propaganda
Part Four: The Future
I’ll let you know when the final release dates are announced. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Part Two (and Part One, if you haven’t already). I certainly had a good time filming them, despite the dystopian subject matter.

https://truthcomestolight.com/we-need-to-talk-about-mr-global-part-2/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16
Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum