OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status

October 12, 2022 NTD, Reuters and Gateway Pundit 3
 French Politician Almost Killed by COVID Vax Claims Macron Faked and Others Faked Vaccine Status Screen-Shot-2022-10-12-at-9.03.50-AM

Vaccine-injured politician Jean Lasalle, Youtube

Jean Lasalle, who was a representative in the French National Assembly for 10 years and also ran for president in 2017, said, “I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year.” He said that he took COVID injection as part of his job as an MP and to set an example. He said that he was not aware that President Emmanuel Macron, other MPs and most government members had not taken the ‘vaccine’. He said that Macron, Boris Johnson and Putin exposed their arms but did not take the shot, and at the same time were pressuring everyone else to get vaccinated. He said that when he spoke out about his vaccine injury to warn others, he was censored and they tried to shut him up. In January 2022, President Macron said he wanted to “piss off” the unvaccinated by requiring vaccine passports/ proof of vaccination to access public venues such as restaurants and cinemas, as well as public transportion, as a strategy to coerce them to take the jabs. At the time, it was reported that 90% of the French population 12 and over were already vaccinated.

In an interview with NTD broadcast on Sunday, former French presidential candidate Jean Lasalle accused President Emmanuel Macron and other members of the French government of lying about their vaccination status.
Jean Lassalle is a French politician who represented the 4th constituency of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in the National Assembly from 2002 to June 21, 2022. He ran for president in 2017 and earned 435,301 votes.
Lasalle admitted he had the COVID-19 vaccine and that it nearly killed him. He revealed that he had undergone a total of four surgical procedures this year.
“I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year. And then there, it is in the Ambroise Paré clinic that the surgeon who trained with another one in the besides, succeeded in putting me the auricles in place, except to make them function normally. Otherwise, I would certainly be dead,” Lasalle said.
When Ying Huang, a reporter for NTD, asked Lasalle why he took the COVID shot, he said he was just doing his job and had no idea that President Macron and other government officials were not vaccinated.
“Because I was an MP and I didn’t want to give the feeling that I wasn’t doing my job. But I did not know that Emmanuel Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the government members were not, and I did not know, as many of my fellow MPs were not either. I wanted to set an example.” Lasalle said.
“This was the time when Mr. Macron, Boris Johnson and all the others… encourage everyone to get vaccinated.”
“I got sick and I said so during the election campaign, nobody listened and they wanted they wanted to silence me,” Lasalle said.
Read full article here…

https://needtoknow.news/2022/10/french-politician-almost-killed-by-covid-vax-claims-macron-faked-and-others-faked-vaccine-status/
Thanks to: https://needtoknow.news

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum