OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election
Date: November 9, 2022Author: Nwo Report

“I Seriously Feel Like We Are Watching the First Wholly Manufactured Election in Our History” – Roger Stone on the 2022 Election Image-235

Posted BY: Roger Stone

I seriously feel like we are watching the first wholly manufactured election in our history, in which all of the key competitive races have had the results directly programmed by the cabal. The most crushing economic conditions, rampant crime, reckless foreign/nuclear war flirtations, and the most aggressive perverse assaults on family and parental rights in history,  all topped off by an embarrassing unpopular disaster in the White House leading a shrill, tin-eared bellicose fascist junta that appears indifferent to the ordeal they are inflicting on working people…and yet the Democrat monolith is barely dented.
Either the country has large states filled with brainwashed zealots who are too stupid and mindless to comprehend the reality of the collective damage they are ratifying with their votes for at best lackluster at worst appallingly deficient if not retarded candidates….or we are seeing direct black box voting manipulation at the level of final tabulations being perpetrated on a scale that renders typical ballot and voter fraud schemes unnecessary anachronisms as the decisive votes that have now kept the ruling junta largely intact, or at most just a hair from having an operating majority, are literal fabrications piled onto Democrat vote totals by a few keystrokes entered in some master election hacking operation run by IC criminals in league with any part of the Democrat Crime Syndicate.
Trending: Does Joe Biden Know The Fix Is In?
The expert’s Mike Lindell brought together have been quite explicit and factually well-supported in laying out how the fraud goes far deeper and is far more comprehensive than any sort of ham-handed ballot harvesting, ballot box stuffing or illegal voting schemes on the ground. I mean, Festerman’s supposed win is beyond any rational explanation and defies every known political and electoral principle and truism that we have seen hold firm throughout our entire history…
Direct, surreptitious, totally undetectable, untraceable digital alteration of final tabulation numbers, obviating any need for any physical interventions or tampering of any kind, are the only viable option to repel and nullify the sheer popular electoral force of such a galvanizing wave election as this one had been building up to, by nearly all empirical indications,

God save us.

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me/2022/11/09/i-seriously-feel-like-we-are-watching-the-first-wholly-manufactured-election-in-our-history-roger-stone-on-the-2022-election/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum