OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? Empty US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? UFOs-Featured-Image-automated-FOR-GIZA-440x220

STRANGE DAZE: US Submarine Buzzed By A ‘U.S.O’? – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D

SM

Source – gizadeathstar.com

• “..I’m not philosophically opposed to ETs or underwater intelligent species (think octopus here) zipping along at incredible speeds. But I’m also skeptical that these are the only two, or even best, explanations. Nor am I convinced that such things are beyond present human capability. Certainly they’re  beyond presently acknowledged human capability, but the two are not necessarily the same thing.  If one assumes, for the moment, that someone possesses an inertial or warp or antigravity propulsion system – whatever one wishes to call it – then the medium through which an object moves, be it air, water, or vacuum space, is of little importance

US SUBMARINE “BUZZED” BY U.S.O.?
Joseph P. Farrell
This story was spotted and sent in, almost simultaneously, by V.T., S.D., and C.V., so when you see three emails arrive in your inbox from three widely dispersed people sending the exact same story, you tend to sit up and take notice. (And thank you to you three who did so!)
This is “old news”, and in fact, once you read the story, you’ll discover it’s from the 1990s. But it’s a “whopper doozie” that cries out for the high octane speculation treatment. Here’s the story:
US Nuclear Submarine ‘Buzzed By Underwater Object’ Traveling ‘Faster Than Speed Of Sound’: Scientist
The article itself can be quoted in full since it is so short:
A scientist carrying out classified work onboard the USS Hampton nuclear submarine in the late 1990s says the sub was ‘buzzed’ by an unidentified object traveling underwater faster than the speed of sound.
In a YouTube interview with UFO researcher Chris Leto, scientist Bob McGwier said that the sub was “running deep and fast” when it was passed at extremely high speed by an object. According to McGwier, the encounter was confirmed by a member of the crew who was shocked at the speed of the Unidentified Submerged Object (USO), Daily Star reports.
“A person with knowledge of onboard systems came out and said ‘this goddam thing is going faster than the speed of sound underwater – but that’s faster than the speed of sound in air’,” he continued.
According to McGwier, the crew “didn’t want to report it, didn’t want to tell anybody, didn’t want to cause any problems.”
Sound moves at 1,480 meters per second in water (3,355 miles per hour) vs. 331 meters per second in air.
Perhaps it was a ‘Tic Tac’ UFO, which have been seen emerging from the ocean at high rates of speed?
And there you have it; that’s the entire article and story: a US Navy submarine tracked an Unidentified Submerged Object (USO) exceeding 3,355 miles per hour, underwater. The article ends by connecting the story – tenuously – to the “Tic Tac” UFOs much-bally-hooed in the lamestream propatainment media networks and press recently, along with their designated government sponsored “interpretaters” and “whistleblowers.”  With that tenuous connection, I assume we’re supposed to leap immediately to the conclusion that whoever was zipping along underwater at super-sonic submerged speeds, it wasn’t us, i.e., human. ET?  Maybe. An undiscovered underwater intelligent species? Maybe. But human? Definitely not.
Well, readers of this website know my views: I’m not philosophically opposed to ETs or underwater intelligent species (think octopus here) zipping along at incredible speeds. But I’m also skeptical that these are the only two, or even best, explanations. Nor am I convinced that such things are beyond present human capability. Certainly they’re  beyond presently acknowledged human capability, but the two are not necessarily the same thing.  If one assumes, for the moment, that someone possesses an inertial or warp or antigravity propulsion system – whatever one wishes to call it – then the medium through which an object moves, be it air, water, or vacuum space, is of little importance.
But I rather strongly suspect that one need not to resort to such end-of-the-twig speculations of such an exotic nature. Instead, I suspect  that there might be another way to simulate the super-sonic movement of a “something” underwater, and that might be by a kind of sonar interferometry creating a “ghost” on the oscilloscope, so to speak, of an “object” that really isn’t there. Very sensitive underwater listening stations have been used to triangulate submarine positions for decades.  The loss of the nuclear submarines USS Scorpion and USS Thresher with all hands were two events that the US Navy actually listened to via such stations placed hundreds of miles away from the incidents. Due to these listening posts, they were able to triangulate the location of these submarines rather accurately, and thus to send deep sea probes down to look at them to determine the possible causes of their loss.  So imagine that one uses such stations for the sonic broadcast of signals beyond the range of human hearing from two or more such locations, and interfering the signals in a particular region in such a way as to establish a beat frequency that is detectable by and audible to human hearing and by the sonar equipment on a modern submarine, and moving that area of interference so as to appear to be an object travelling at great underwater speed.
It might thus be possible to deceive the crews of a submarine, and a scientist, and through them, the readers of a newspaper, that there is someone “out there” or “down there”, and they have capabilities far in excess of our own.
Just a thought I thought I’d toss out there…
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”

THANKS TO: https://rielpolitik.com/2022/12/17/strange-daze-was-a-us-navy-submarine-buzzed-by-a-u-s-o-by-joseph-p-farrell-ph-d/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum