OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both
by Nick Dixon
14 January 2023 

Cock up or Conspiracy? Probably a Bit of Both X1200px-Red_and_blue_pill-750x375.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.G2nb_ZL9sD

Readers of the Daily Sceptic will no doubt be familiar with the ongoing debate between ‘Team James’ and ‘Team Toby’ on the London Calling podcast. The former seeing conspiracies everywhere, the latter maintaining most problems are due to sheer incompetence, rather than elaborate malice. 
I now believe I have found the resolution to this conflict (you’re welcome, guys).
In the last couple of years my Twitter feed, and what passes for my real life, has become radically divided between naive normies (Team Toby) and ‘awake’, ‘red-pilled’ types (Team James), the latter often spilling over into ‘black-pilled’ doomerism.

If you didn’t understand that sentence, then you are a normie. Congratulations — your life is probably quite pleasant (unlike, say, Andrew Bridgen’s, who is currently suffering the consequences of a hefty overdose of red pills).
For those who have taken the red pill, things do tend to get pretty bleak. These people see through the facade of the normal world, into the apocalyptic reality lurking beneath… well, almost everything.
Politics (all globalist shills), the sky (chemtrails), water (fluoride), Paul McCartney (died in ’66, replaced by a ringer), etc.
This leads to situation whereby one cannot even talk about normal normie things, like, say, party politics, without getting a flurry of comments explaining “they’re all WEF anyway”. But I believe we can still talk about these normie things within that limited framework, identifying the least bad option. Red-pillers may scoff at this stance, but let me explain.
Even though my sympathies lean towards the red-pilled side, I find myself at times equally frustrated by both positions, and thus I have come up with a way to exist that incorporates both, which for now I’m calling ‘conspiracy moderate’.
And, if one returns to the original Matrix movie, which is of course where the red pill metaphor originated, it looks like I am onto something.
In the movie, Neo takes the red pill, and is suddenly ejected from the ‘normal’ world he has always known, and thrust into the “desert of the real”. There, he gets to eat gruel, wear austere clothes, and learns that humans are now just batteries feeding AI bots that have taken over the world. It’s not a lot of fun, but at least he knows the truth. 
The normies, meanwhile, stay in the Matrix, content in their appalling ignorance.
But what some of my angrier Twitter followers appear to be missing is that Neo still returns to the Matrix to fly around and shoot guns and generally f*** s*** up. 
In other words, I believe it’s okay to engage in the normie world, as long as one does it from a point of awareness.
Of course, the worst thing would be to try to go back to being a blue-pilled normie. This is shown to us in the movie via the character of Cypher. He betrays his fellow red-pilled warriors to the evil agents (the embodiments of the malevolent AI bots). He does this in exchange for being plugged back into the Matrix with total ignorance, as long as he can become “someone important, like an actor”.
He is both Judas and Peter, giving up the saviour while choosing to deny all knowledge of our redemption because it is too hard, too painful to bear. He is simply too weak to sustain a moral conscience. 
To deny what we know for an easy life is evil. But that is very different from exploring the Matrix, as Neo does, in order to fight back against the system, and just because it’s fun to do Kung Fu.
Because one problem with the red-pilled world is that it is very boring. 
We see this in the recently ‘awake’, especially those who have ‘overdosed on red pills’. Every conversation ends with ‘it’s all planned’; all discussion and playfulness is curtailed; there is no point in anything.
It’s especially frustrating for those of us who have been on a steady diet of red pills for many years. We know about Bohemian Grove and the Bilderbeg Group. We know about the Georgia Guidestones (RIP) and, yes, we know about the gay frogs. (Sorry to the normies for all the Googling you just had to do.)
Meanwhile the red pill neophyte, high on reality, suddenly lectures us with their new-found knowledge, often veering into what is more like an apocalyptic ‘black pilled’ vision of the world, offering no hope.
One such example is my friend who, becoming convinced the Covid vaccine was simply intended to kill us all and reduce the population, decided there was no hope for the future. I asked why, in that case, she was still sending her children to an elite Hampstead prep school. She replied that she was just doing the best she could for them now, even though we would all surely perish in the coming vaccine genocide, either poisoned by taking the deadly vaxx, or offed by the state for refusing.
Dark. But of course, her theory wasn’t totally crazy. For a while there it looked like those who refused this experimental medical treatment of questionable efficacy would indeed be treated like second class citizens, segregated from society via a vaccine passport.
However, the civilised conspiracy moderate, though resolutely unjabbed (an ‘antivaxxer’ or ‘sceptic’ to different shades of normie, a ‘pure blood’ to the red pilled), allows that the jab itself, while it may give you heart trouble or that side-of-face thing Justin Bieber has, *may* not be designed to kill billions of people. 
The conspiracy moderate also retains hope, believing it is inherently immoral to discourage one’s fellow soldiers. (Remember, Morpheus in The Matrix lived by his faith in ‘The One’, and his faith was eventually rewarded).
The moderate knows the elites have gathered for decades at Bohemian Grove for a bacchanalian festival in which they worship an owl. The Red Pill OD case says they are sacrificing children to said owl god. The normie says, “What?!?”
The humble conspiracy moderate does not believe the sacrifice part, but politely points out we now have concrete evidence that this event happens, and that while the elites may just be having a high old time together and the owl thing is largely theatre, it is at the very least ‘a bit weird’.
Similarly with the Bilderberg Group. For years they denied that world leaders met in a secret location to discuss their globalist plans. Eventually the deception became impossible to sustain, and we now know that not only is it real, but that even David Lammy gets invited (it seems even the global elite is suffering a decline in the quality of applicants).
Of course, attention has now shifted to the World Economic Forum.
Normies either haven’t heard of it or will claim it’s an overhyped think tank. The extreme red pilled and black pilled will say Klaus Schwab rules the entire world and resistance is futile. The conspiracy moderate will concede Schwab certainly seems to be attempting that, with his boast that his organisation “penetrates the cabinets” of leaders the world over, but that we also need to allow for the possibility he’s just a deluded idiot, as are most of these global leaders, and that their ideas may be more stupid than sinister.
Though I admit on this one I am more red pilled than normie, and I even wonder if Schwab is there to troll us, with his absurd dystopian ruler outfits, and if he is in fact a front for other, less comically Bond villain-esque, but even more sinister forces. However, we don’t have time for that particularly rabbit hole just now.
Anyway, hopefully all this has explained my position so that I won’t have to keep replying to disgruntled doomers on my twitter feed.
Normies undoubtedly live in a cosy but unreal world. Although it must be said even our current illusory Matrix is pretty grim compared to the world of 1999, when the first movie came out (I watched it twice in the cinema). Post-Covid, culture war torn 2023 is itself a bleak “desert of the real” compared to those simpler times.
The red pilled, on the other hand, sometimes fail to apply the same scepticism to their new red-pill findings as they do to the normie world. Thus they essentially enter a new Matrix where everything can be explained only by the most extreme conspiracy. They also tend to tip over into a disempowering, black-pilled nihilism. 
The only truly honourable position, therefore, is that of the conspiracy moderate, living uncomfortably between the two worlds, sceptical of both, moving forward with courage and eyes wide open. 
And guns. Lots of guns. 
And for the normies out there, that was a Matrix metaphor, not a call to arms. You guys really need to wake up.
Nick Dixon is Deputy Editor of the Daily Sceptic. You can follow him on Twitter and Substack.

THANKS TO: https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/14/cock-up-or-conspiracy-probably-a-bit-of-both/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum