OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon”
Date: January 23, 2023Author: Nwo Report

Says their son is “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making.”

Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon” Image-581

Posted BY: Paul Joseph Watson

Elon Musk’s father says he is afraid “something might happen” to his son, asserting that the billionaire is “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making” in relation to the release of the Twitter files.

Over the past several weeks, Musk has spearheaded the release of innumerable internal communications proving the White House, the federal government, and giant pharmaceutical corporations worked directly with the old guard at Twitter to censor information and ban prominent users.

Although the legacy media has done its best to ignore the bombshell revelations, the Twitter files have nonetheless embarrassed many powerful individuals.
Retired engineer Errol Musk told the Sun newspaper that he thinks his son is being rather blasé about the potential backlash he may receive for exposing the establishment.
“I’m really afraid that something might happen to Elon, even though he has about 100 security guards around him,” Errol warned, noting that his son was being “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making, especially with the Twitter Files.”

It appears that the feeling is very much mutual, with Elon Musk fearing that someone may try to harm or kidnap his father as revenge for his political stances.

The younger Musk “decided, after the recent threats against him, that I need protection as well,” Errol told the Sun, revealing that his home has undergone a “first-class” security system upgrade.
Having had his home broken into four times in the last year alone, the property is now “completely secure,” with an electric fence, nine security cameras rolling 24/7 that Musk can access from his phone, as well as “around-the-clock monitoring by guards who are armed to the teeth.”

“If they kidnap one of us, it will be the quickest $20 million anybody’s ever made in their life,” said the 76-year-old, who previously shot three armed home invaders in 1998.
“The risk of something bad happening or literally even being shot is quite significant,” said Errol, adding, “It’s not that hard to kill me if somebody wanted to, so hopefully they don’t.”
As we previously highlighted, last month Musk revealed that he has increased his personal security in response to concerns over his safety following the release of the first dump of ‘Twitter files’.
“The risk of something happening to me is quite significant,” said the billionaire.

https://youtu.be/agE3ixxYQFg

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2023/01/23/musks-father-im-really-afraid-something-might-happen-to-elon/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum