OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades

Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb9556cbf-3926-4e23-8474-db30fe6bd832_640x640
Arjun Walia
Feb 9

Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4f6e3825-6b8c-47ba-a1ed-6e151369243c_800x500

“It is not out of the question that artifacts of these visits still exist, or even that some kind of base is maintained (possibly automatically) within the solar system to provide continuity for successive expeditions. Because of weathering and the possibility of detection and interference by the inhabitants of the Earth, it would be preferable not to erect such a base on the Earth’s surface. The Moon seems one reasonable alternative. Forthcoming high resolution photographic reconnaissance of the Moon from space vehicles – particularly of the back side – might bear these possibilities in mind.”
— Carl Sagan, “Direct contact among galactic among galactic civilizations by relativistic interstellar spaceflight. Planetary and Space Science. 1963;11:485-98.
Controversy has surrounded the Moon for a very long time. We have leaks, research and information from some very credible sources who have, over a span of decades, been relaying to the public that our Moon is not what we think it is, and that there is, or at least was, some type of extraterrestrial presence on the Moon.
I know it sounds like a “far fetched conspiracy theory,” but to someone like me who has been researching the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon for more than 15 years, it’s not. In fact, this possibility seems more likely than not. Perhaps I am bias.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

In the summer of 2022, a [url=https://amendments-rules.house.gov/amendments/UAP Reporting Procedures220705122640993.pdf]bipartisan amendment[/url] to the National Defense Authorization Act in the United States was part of a large effort to exert more oversight over intelligence-gathering practices regarding UFOs.
The house voted to create a secure government system which would allow for, and compel current and former officials to reveal what they might know about the mysterious phenomena by promising to protect them from reprisal. Many of these people are bound by “national security oaths.” In my opinion, the term ‘national security’ has become an umbrella term to classify information that doesn’t really threaten national security interests, but rather corporate and other ‘elitist’ agendas.
So, we may see credentialed ‘whistleblowers’ come forward over the next few years in the mainstream, we already have, but what about all of the verified high ranking military personnel, for example, who have been ‘blowing the whistle,’ bravely, for the past few decades?
How come they didn’t receive any attention within the mainstream? There are hundreds of pieces of testimony to choose from, many that corroborate in multiple interesting ways.
One example would be the testimony of US Air Force Colonel Ross Dedrickson. Dedrickson was responsible for maintaining the inventory of the nuclear weapon stockpile for the United States, he had a long stint with the US Atomic Energy Commission from 1950 to 1958.
Shortly before his passing, he told the world that the US tried to detonate atomic weapons on the Moon for scientific purposes in the early 1960s, and that this project was halted by extraterrestrials who would not allow us to detonate any nuclear weapons in space. 
“I also learned about incidents involving nuclear weapons, and among these incidents were a couple of nuclear weapons sent into space that were destroyed by the extraterrestrials… At the very end of the 70s and the early 80s, we attempted to put a nuclear weapon on the Moon and explode it for scientific measurements and other things, which was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials. They destroyed the weapon before it got to the Moon.” - Colonel Ross Dedrickson
Again, this may sound a little out there, but he is one of hundreds of high ranking military people from around the world who have made similar comments about visitors from outer space.
What’s interesting about his claim is that we also have a declassified report by the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center from June 1959 that shows how seriously the United States was considering the plan. It was called Project A119. In general, they wanted to investigate the capability of weapons in space as well as gain further insight into the space environment and the detonation of nuclear devices within it.
Furthermore, a 1962 memorandum that was addressed to the CIA director regarding “Military Thought” (Top Secret) by Lieutenant General Korenevsky was published by The Ministry of Defense in USSR states the following,

Have We Been Lied To About The Moon & What’s On It? Scientists Have Been Baffled By Mysterious Questions For Decades Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffc930ac8-8942-4b5d-89ce-865669970520_661x174

As you can see, it’s safe to assume we don’t really know what’s going on with regards to the moon, if anything, or what’s happening up there with possible manned bases. These kinds of developments and initiatives have a history of being shrouded in secrecy.
There is even a Wikileaks document that claims the US built a base on the Moon, decades ago. The document clearly implies that the United States had a "secret" base on the Moon that was destroyed by Russia. The document is from 1979, so perhaps these goals were accomplished by then?
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The US’ Stargate Program

Then we have remote viewers from the STARGATE program who have ‘seen’ strange structures and humanoid creatures on the Moon, like Ingo Swann (from his book, titled Penetration), for example. He wasn’t the only one from the program who did. The STARGATE program was a decades long program run by the US government to study parapsychology and exceptional human abilities that may lie dormant within all of us.
I have personally had conversations with a retired army veteran who spent a decade in that program who I will not name. He also relayed to me that something strange is happening on the Moon. Many from within that program have been very outspoken about an extraterrestrial presence.
These sentiments come from what’s known as remote viewing. It’s the ability to ‘see’ or perceive a remote location regardless of ones current location. Remote viewing sessions and experiments were no joke.
Dr. Jessica Utts, a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Statistics at the University of California, Irvine further emphasizes my point on the show Talking Points,
“What convinced me was just the evidence, the accumulating evidence as I worked in this field and I got to see more and more of the evidence. I visited the laboratories, even beyond where I was working to see what they were doing and I could see that they had really tight controls… and so I got convinced by the good science that I saw being done. And in fact I will say as a statistician I’ve consulted in a lot of different areas of science; the methodology and the controls on these experiments are much tighter than any other area of science where I’ve worked.”
Successful replication of remote viewing has been observed in various laboratories around the world.
Strange huh? It really makes you ponder.
Multiple academicians have also brought attention to this possibility.
For example, a paper published in the Journal of Space Exploration in 2016 about certain features on the far side of the Moon that appear in the crater Paracelsus C. titled “Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C,” argues that these features might be artificial in origin. This means that someone other than a human being or natural forces built them and put them there.
It’s not just the Moon, a physicist from the University of Tennessee Space Institute, Dr. Horace Crater, published a paper in the same journal the same year hinting “strongly at artificial surface interventions” on Mars.
These are a few of many examples.

Could The Moon Be Hollow?

“Perhaps strangest of all the anomalies are the many indications that the moon may be hollow. Studies of moon rocks indicate that the moon’s interoior differs from the Earth’s mantle in ways suggesting a very small core or none at all. A 1962 study found the interior of the moon to be less dense that the exterior.” – Jim Mars, from his, “Our Occulted History.”
Is the Moon hollow? Many intellectual minds seem to think so, these theories are still considered unconventional and old by the mainstream.
In 1962 Gordon MacDonald, a NASA scientist, published a paper that stated, “Indeed, it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.”
According to MIT’s Sean C. Solomon, the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field, which indicate the possibility that the Moon might be hollow.
The most startling evidence that the moon could be hollow came on November 20, 1969, when the Apollo 12 crew, after returning to their command ship, sent the lunar module (LM) ascent stage crashing back onto the moon, creating an artificial moon quake. The LM struck the surface about forty miles from the Apollo 12 landing site, where super sensitive seismic equipment recorded something both unexpected and astounding – the Moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.
But, according to an article written in Popular Mechanics,
But we now know there’s a very good, scientific explanation for it. There isn’t much water on the moon that we know of—it’s mostly in the form of ice; and the moon is drier and a lot more rigid than Earth. So, the moon’s composition allows vibrations to “ring” and continue on for a much longer period of time.
How can we be so certain about this theory? It’s simply one theory trying to debunk another.
Terry Hurford, a NASA geophysicist, is working on the new Subsurface Lunar Investigation and Monitoring Experiment (SUBLIME), which would “map the moon’s core” and gather even more data on moonquakes for the Artemis program, for instance. According to him “Our understanding of the moon’s interior remains rudimentary and is limited,” he says in a NASA article from 2020.

How Did The Moon Get To Where It Is?

Conventional wisdom tells us that yes, the Moon may have originated elsewhere and at some point came to orbit our planet. It tells us that it was formed from debris after a space object smashed into Earth, while another theory states that Earth captured the Moon via its gravitational pull when it was wandering through the solar system.
Despite that, our current theories are accepted as fact. But there isn’t any absolute evidence for the conventional hypothesis. According to Russian scientist Isaac Asimov, who was an American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University, the Moon was too big to have been captured by the Earth. He believed that the chances of such a capture and the Moon then being taken up in a nearly circular orbit around our Earth were too small to make such an eventuality credible.
Asimov believed that there is no astronomical reason why the Moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion.
Other members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (Vasin and Scherbakov, 1970), run by the Russian Government, published an article titled, “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?”
This article offered another explanation for how the Moon may have been created, perhaps artificially by another intelligence.
“It’s easier to explain the non-existence for the Moon, than it’s existence”
NASA scientist Robin Brett
As you can see, it’s complicated. We basically don’t know, which is why there are so many theories. Our belief systems and cognitive dissonance may interfere with us even considering some of these theories.
The Moon is in a nearly perfect circle, all the while being synchronized with its period of revolution, so one side always faces the Earth.
As Mars points out,
“This circular orbit is especially odd, considering that the moon’s center of mass lies more than a mile closer to the Earth than its geometric center. This fact alone should produce an unstable, wobbly orbit, much as a ball with its mass off-center will not roll in a straight line.”
“It’s important to remember that something had to put the moon at or near its present circular pattern around the Earth. Just as an Apollo space-craft circling  the Earth every 90 minutes while 100 miles high has to have a velocity of roughly 18,000 mies per hour to stay in orbit, so something had to give the moon the precisely required velocity for its weight and altitude…The point – and it is one seldom noted in considering the origin of the moon – is that it is extremely unlikely that any object would just stumble into the right combination of factors required to stay in orbit. ‘Something’ had to put the moon at its altitude, on its course and at its speed. The question is: what was that ‘something?”
Jim Mars, “Our Occulted History
It’s hard to believe that the precise and stationary orbit of the moon is simply a coincidence. Mars also points out,
“Is it also a coincidence that the moon is at just the right distance from Earth to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? While the diameter of the moon is a mere 2,160, miles against the sun’s gigantic 864,000 miles, it is nevertheless in just the proper position to block out all but the sun’s flaming corona when it moves between the sun and Earth.”
With all of the evidence that has surfaced showing an extraterrestrial presence on the Moon, to me, the spaceship theory proposed by Michael Vasin and Alexander Scherbakov (mentioned above) makes the most sense.
According to Mars,
“The spaceship-moon theory may come closer than any other in reconciling the contradictions inherent in the origin and amazing orbit of the moon. However, such a consideration is supposed to be outside the discussion of educated and rational people. The circular logic of conventional science regarding the origins of the moon runs something like this: We know that extraterrestrials don’t exist, but we do know that the moon exists and has been mentioned throughout human history. We humans did not create it nor place it in orbit around Earth,  it must have been done by extraterrestrials. But because we know they don’t exists, we will simply call it an anomaly and will not publicly say any more about.”

Other sources used not linked within the article:

https://isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?552029

THANKS TO: https://tpulse.substack.com/p/have-we-been-lied-to-about-the-moon?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1252422&post_id=101855391&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum