OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Brave New World of 1984 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Brave New World of 1984

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Brave New World of 1984 Empty The Brave New World of 1984 Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Brave New World of 1984

Part One: Introduction and The Letter

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F48729e87-301a-417a-9bd6-9d7717fbb9b6_4500x4500

Franklin O'Kanu

Feb 21

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F207feee8-f684-49fe-90ba-2a375d0c520f_1280x720

In my newly released course, An Unorthodox Truth to our Reality, I discuss how our perception of reality has been distorted. We've been given a scientismic, materialistic view of reality when, in actuality, there's this mystical, magical, somewhat unorthodox view of nature and reality.
Arjun Walia’s article on the elite and dark magic is a very profound and insightful piece on how this unorthodox view of reality, and themes such as magic, can have real-world implications. 
One technique I consider a form of magic is the technique of predictive programming. In this article, I discuss how predictive programming has been used in our society. In my article on climate change, we read that: 
"Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders.
If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion."
– Alan Watt.
I've realized that the arts - music, literature, and movies - play a vital role in predictive programming. Using the ancient practice of mimesis, the arts place these "planned societal changes," such as a dystopian future, as images into the psyche of the population. For example, multiple movies feature this dystopian future. iRobot is one example, harping on transhumanism, Ready Player One, and its screen-based virtual reality society.What Happened to Monday and its climate change fiasco, and finally, The Circle and the concept of complete and utter mass surveillance.
As moviegoers, we watch these movies and leave ecstatic because the hero won and the day was saved, but that's not the point of the illusion. The fact is that for three hours, you've been introduced to a dystopian future. So whether the bad guy won or lost, the dystopian future is still established in your psyche. A fascinating topic is how the novels of HG Wells and the movies of Staley Kubrick, both in the 1900s, introduced for the first time the population's psyche to this "galactic" idea known as "space" before we actually "explored space."
So today, we're going to examine two of the biggest novels in American History that have recently gained notoriety. These two novels have such profound elements of predictive programming in them that they mirror a possible dystopian reality in the current world that we live in. These literature pieces are Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and George Orwell's 1984

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9c011625-fa2e-43ec-95f3-b4fda77d2786_1000x708

These two novels share a similar theme: the ruling class has total control over the masses. With both books being different but somewhat similar, there was some contention as to who, Huxley or Orwell, would be right. So much so, in fact, that Huxley sent a letter to Orwell telling him why Brave New World was the superior novel.
I recommend watching the three-hour movie Brave New World on YouTube because, as corny as it is, it paints the future that we live in.  
And so, in this series, we'll first start by exploring that letter from Huxley to Orwell as to why Huxley was superbly right but, more so, how he was more accurate in his prediction. We'll show how Huxley blatantly calls out his knowledge of unorthodox topics such as hypnotism and combines them with leading scientific studies of the time. This combination of unorthodox and orthodox views painted for Huxley the true nature of reality and ultimately gave him the upper hand.
In part two of this series, we'll discuss how Huxley's literature piece came to fruition. And then, finally, in part three, we'll close on reviewing these so-called unorthodox topics and how to apply them in our daily lives. In my upcoming book, I argue that magic is a form of nature, and anyone can use it.
Arjun Walia introduces us to the concept of black magic and white magic. I want to introduce the reader to the idea of using magic on our behalf because, for one, whether we agree with the idea, notion, or possibility, magic is being used against us.
Magic is a very loose term that covers everything from miracles to spirituality, which we'll briefly explore in this series, but more importantly, magic is the only way we can survive and thrive in the society they're currently building. 
So first, let's take a travel through time. The year is 1949, and after receiving a copy of 1984 from George Orwell, Huxley sends Orwell a thank you letter. Here we'll examine the letter and pick up the insights between these two individuals. 
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd4b58e97-d14d-479d-b922-c1ddff104fe4_919x578

The Letter

Huxley starts by giving Orwell cordial flattery, such as how excellent the book is. But after a few lines of flattery, he dives right into the heart of the matter. From the letter, we read the following from Huxley: 
"Agreeing with all that the critics have written of it, I need not tell you, yet once more, how fine and how profoundly important the book is. May I speak instead of the thing with which the book deals — the ultimate revolution? The first hints of a philosophy of the ultimate revolution — the revolution which lies beyond politics and economics, and which aims at total subversion of the individual's psychology and physiology — are to be found in the Marquis de Sade, who regarded himself as the continuator, the consummator, of Robespierre and Babeuf.”
What I found very interesting about this aspect of the letter was that Orwell and Huxley appear to be on the same team. They fit the analogy of individuals known as “Machiavellians.” Named after Niccolò Machiavelli, the idea derives from his work, "The Prince." From Wikipedia, we see that:
"Machiavelli's Prince has been surrounded by controversy since its release. Some consider it to be a straightforward description of political reality. Others view the Prince as a manual, teaching would-be tyrants how they should seize and maintain power. Even into recent times, some scholars, such as Leo Strauss, have restated the traditional opinion that Machiavelli was a "teacher of evil."
Machiavellians were individuals who understood society, understood that there was an oligarchical ruling class, and looked to help that elite class. And we get that sense from Orwell and Huxley in this letter because it appears that both individuals are headed towards what's known as the ultimate revolution. 
Interestingly, we're talking about Orwell, who also wrote the book “Animal Farm.” These books, Animal Farm, 1984, and Brave New World, which we had to read from public education, all have a specific theme. YouTuber Michelle Gibson has a great analogy about these books.
What's also interesting about this ultimate revolution are the founding fathers that Huxley mentions. I was unaware of these individuals, so doing a quick research on them, I found that they were actually very sadistic. It's certainly odd that Huxley and Orwell, in this communication, appear to look positively at these individuals, but then again, this machiavellian class seems to have a different view of reality than the rest of the population. 
Nevertheless, returning to the letter, Huxley informs Orwell why he's doubtful that the world of Orwell's 1984 would come to fruition, but then Huxley hints at a new discovery that he's found. From the letter, we read the following: 
“My own belief is that the ruling oligarchy will find less arduous and wasteful ways of governing and of satisfying its lust for power, and these ways will resemble those which I described in Brave New World. I have had occasion recently to look into the history of animal magnetism and hypnotism, and have been greatly struck by the way in which, for a hundred and fifty years, the world has refused to take serious cognizance of the discoveries of Mesmer, Braid, Esdaile, and the rest.”
Throughout the research on my book, I came across the physician Franz Mesmer and his work on animal magnetism and hypnotism. Most individuals know Nikola Tesla, but no one seems to have heard of Mesmer. 
From my manuscript, we read the following; 
As we go throughout history and come upon the Post-Enlightenment mark, which is around the 17th and 18th centuries, we'll start closer to the end of the 18th century with a German physician named Frank Anton Mesmer. Mesmer's contribution to magic was his healing practice called "animal magnetism," a "fluid" that connected all living things. From Radin, we read the following:
Mesmer's idea was similar to Paracelsus's "cosmic fluid" or archaeus, the yogic concept of prana, the Chinese chi or qi, the Lakota tribe's wakan, Greek philosopher Pythagoras's pneuma, Austrian psychotherapists Wilhelm Reich's orgone, and so on. The concepts of a living or "vital force" permeates the esoteric traditions.
Mesmer's fluid and healing practices weren't just for show; they had real-world applications. So much so that he became widely popular. So popular that the French Academy of Sciences (chaired by the American Benjamin Franklin) investigated him in 1784. After the investigation, there wasn't any evidence for this fluid – but the medical effects were real
So Huxley is very familiar with Mesmer's work on animal magnetism. He states that since no one takes these concepts seriously, the ultimate revolution was not accomplished earlier - actually, it was delayed by "five or six generations." Huxley goes on to say that the lack of individuals like Sigmund Freud being unable to prove hypnotism led to more people not taking it seriously and ultimately delaying the ultimate revolution. However, this opportunity has fallen into his lap.
To show how small but powerful this machiavellian class is, Sigmund Freud is Edward Bernays’s uncle, whom I mention in multiple articles. Bernays is the father of propaganda, which he transitioned into public relations. Bernay’s great-nephew is Marc Randolph, co-founder of Netflix.
Huxley is hopeful, and he's hopeful because technology has caught up to make Mesmer's work possible. Staying with the letter, we read the following: 
But now psycho-analysis is being combined with hypnosis; and hypnosis has been made easy and indefinitely extensible through the use of barbiturates, which induce a hypnoid and suggestible state in even the most recalcitrant subjects.
Within the next generation I believe that the world’s rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience.
In my course, I mentioned that we must understand that the word "government" is a fancy word for this ruling class that controls (govern-) the mind (-ment) of the population. Huxley, as a machiavellian, knows this, and he's realized that with his study of unorthodox topics and their knowledge, he can significantly assist in accomplishing the ultimate revolution. 
This letter was written in 1949, 73 years ago. It's time to look to see if Huxley's predictive programming book and this dystopian future came to a realization. Interestingly, in his letter, Huxley states that a large-scale biological war or atomic event would need to occur to make things more efficient. This "unifying event" is what we'll be discussing next.

This concludes Part I of  The Brave New World of 1984. You can find Part II here and Part III here.
Thank you for reading The Pulse. This post is public so feel free to share it.

THANKS TO: https://www.thepulse.one/p/the-brave-new-world-of-1984

2The Brave New World of 1984 Empty Re: The Brave New World of 1984 Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Brave New World of 1984, Part Two

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F48729e87-301a-417a-9bd6-9d7717fbb9b6_4500x4500

Franklin O'Kanu

Welcome to the three-part analysis of The Brave New World of 1984. This is Section II of three. You can find part I here.

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4330fbea-f123-46a8-b8b7-341a4fff5dfe_1456x1100

Brave New World Cover by James McLarney
For Huxley's reality to take place, two components needed to happen. One, there needed to be a collective ideology that united the population, and two, there needed to be a way to get people to "love their servitude."
A hedonistic culture needed to be established for individuals to love their servitude. In the YouTube movie Brave New World, you see that society has those two components: the population all thinks alike, and two, they love and have easy access to pleasure, which is described as hedonism.
From the Academy of Ideas, we read that:
“Hedonism is an ethical position that maintains that life's ultimate goal should be the maximization of pleasure and the minimization of pain and discomfort. A hedonistic lifestyle...weakens people, it makes them feeble and incapable of mounting any resistance to fanatical ideologues who desire to rule over society.”
We've mentioned how unorthodox Huxley was in his studies of animal magnetism. Still, he was also well-versed in the latest scientific studies. This shows how Huxley firmly understood and knew nature and how it works.
Here at Unorthodoxy, we do something similar. We study unorthodox themes such as magical principles, e.g., the power of goal setting, and apply them with the latest studies on productivity to manifest the life we want to live. 
Regarding those scientific studies Huxley was familiar with, we are now introduced to psychologist BF Skinner and his groundbreaking scientific studies on rats. Interestingly, there are a lot of rat studies out there because these rat studies can mimic what will happen to human populations with great accuracy. If you've seen a study done on a rat, just know that the study's endpoint may have been intended for humans.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Skinner, who is another Machiavellian, was able to show how rats' behaviors can be changed by positive or pleasurable reinforcement. In his book, Skinner dives deeper into this matter. From the Academy of Ideas, we read the following: 
The following passage from Skinner's book Walden Two, however, reveals that such mass-conditioning would in reality make possible a pernicious form of tyranny – one in which the masses would be enslaved, yet feel themselves to be free.
"Now that we know how positive reinforcement works, and why negative doesn't, we can be more deliberate and hence more successful, in our cultural design. We can achieve a sort of control under which the controlled…nevertheless feel free. They are doing what they want to do, not what they are forced to do. That's the source of the tremendous power of positive reinforcement—there's no restraint and no revolt. By a careful design, we control not the final behavior, but the inclination to behave—the motives, the desires, the wishes. The curious thing is that in that case the question of freedom never arises." (B.F. Skinner, Walden Two)
At this time in American history, around the 1950s, we must remember that hedonism was not the norm in American culture. In the article, who are the bad guys, we see how the traditional values of a country must be broken down. We can see how agencies like Hollywood worked with the Government to instil in the population this sexually pleasurable society. 
This "love for pleasure" has been in work for the last 50 years, and now that technology has caught up, we have the ultimate pleasure devices right at our fingertips. The Academy of Ideas has the following quote that describes Huxley's pleasure-seeking perfectly: 
What Huxley called "non-stop distractions of the most fascinating nature" were used by the state as instruments of policy to drown the minds of its citizens in a "sea of irrelevance".
In Huxley's Brave New World, there was a medication known as "Soma." Soma was set to provide the individual "a holiday from reality." In today's world, I would use my pharmacy background to explain that we have the same drug known as "PleasaurRant" which stands for "pleasurable irrelevance." And it also does what Soma did: plugs us into a hedonistic mindset with endless distractions filled with dopamine for us to escape from reality. 

The Brave New World of 1984 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4ede8bd5-7d30-4d45-bcdd-e21480fbdce4_600x928

But as stated earlier, there are two parts to Huxley's reality. We've mentioned the first being hedonism and now the second being collectivism. Sticking with the Academy of Ideas, we read that collectivism can be defined as: 
...a doctrine, or a set of ideologies, in which the goals of a certain collective, such as a state, a nation, or a society, are given precedence over the goals of individuals. Socialism, communism, nationalism, and fascism are all collectivist ideologies.
We've been engrained through public education that we live in this democracy. Sure, we have Democrats versus Republicans, but the idea that we are in a democracy and have the choice lessens the notion that there is no way we have an oligarchy where this ruling class is in control. However, multiple studies have shown that an invisible ruling class is pulling the strings, with the most recent being from Princeton University. This is known as oligarchical collectivism.
Oligarchical collectivism is a system in which an elite few under the guise of a certain collectivist ideology centralize power using force and deception. Once in power, these oligarchs crush not only the economic freedoms of their citizens… but also their civil liberties.
Yes, we do have two sides in the Democratic Party and in the Republican party, but if we look close enough, what we can see is that these sides are both sides of the same coin. We never really focus on the true invisible class pulling the strings.
Another form of magic is known as "karmic retribution," in which the individual casting the magic frees themself from negative karma because they informed the individual they were casting a spell, and the individual consented to what occurred. This is what we see in "Eyes Wide Shut." A movie that informs the viewers of this invisible oligarchical class that runs society. 
 And so, since we cannot see this ruling class under the guise of democracy and notions such as governmental checks-and-balances like judicial, legislative, and executive, we've had this idea that totalitarianism would never come to our society. Even the Academy of Ideas back in 2017 had the following quote:
Orwell did not believe the totalitarianism which he feared could emerge in a society without it first becoming collectivist. So perhaps what has prevented his fears from coming true thus far is that capitalism did not die as he believed it would and collectivism has yet to emerge fully formed in the West.   
The year is now 2023, and as you all know, we have the collectivist idea of "trust the science." This collective idea - which Huxley stated might need biological warfare - unified the world in 2020.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how the world that Huxley envisioned came to fruition. Not the boots of Orwell in 1984, even though he may have had a better story, but Huxley, in combination with his unorthodox knowledge and scientific studies, was able to accurately predict and assist in creating his reality and funding the ultimate revolution.
This concludes part two of the series, and in part three, we will learn how to be like Huxley. We see how Huxley's predictive programming was effective, and you can now see predictive programming being used elsewhere. For example, the World Economic Forum (WEF) laid out its predictive programming for 2030 in the following released letter.
That WEF post has the predictive programming idea we're seeing in infrastructures being built with concepts such as 15-minute cities and CBDCs. We're also seeing the climatic world of What Happened to Monday being constructed as we have daily stratospheric aerosol injections in our air. And yet no politician seems to discuss this.
This is why what matters is our life, and we will need to take control of our lives with our hands. With that being the case, if magic is a part of nature and is being used against us, is it possible for us to work with nature and magic to create the reality that we want?
That is what we will address in part three of the series.
This concludes Part II of the three-part analysis of The Brave New World of 1984. You can find Part I here.

THANKS TO: https://www.thepulse.one/p/the-brave-new-world-of-1984-part?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1252422&post_id=106000830&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum