OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sy Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seymour Hersh: “I Don’t Know What’s Going on in that White House. But it’s Very Scary and Very Dumb”
by Richard Abelson Mar. 9, 2023

Speaking to Ryan Grim and Emily Jashinsky on the Breaking Point podcast March 8, investigative journalist Seymour Hersh shredded the New York Times, Washington Post and Die Zeit reports on an alleged “Pro-Ukrainian group” behind the Nord Stream attack.
“The thing I’m accused of is not naming sources”, Hersh said. ”I noticed both the New York Times and the Washington Post … had no sources.”
“What’s going on now in this White House is terrifying to me”, Hersh said. “(Antony) Blinken, (Jake) Sullivan and (Victoria) Nuland … they’re just out of their league here… Do they really want to get NATO into a war? There’s no question we’ve been increasing the amount of American troops in Poland, secretly, and deploying many more arms in that area. I would guess they may push for NATO to make a physical presence… I don’t know what the goal is. I don’t know if they know what the goal is… I don’t know what’s going on in that White House. But it’s very scary and very dumb.”
“The story they put out yesterday is just another example of idiocy,” Hersh said, referring to the new reports meant to debunk his reporting. But “it’s not working. What happened here with the press blackout didn’t happen in the rest of the world. It’s all over the world: Joe Biden made a decision to blow up the pipeline because he was afraid. He learned there was a stalemate coming, at best, in the war in Ukraine. He wanted more support from Europe and Germany.”

Hersh noted that “the crap they put out yesterday isn’t gonna work. Nobody’s gonna believe that. Die Zeit said that some guys in a yacht dropped it? We’re talking about enough C-4 to blow up a major building, for each of the pipelines.”
Hersh contrasted the way the Democats had reacted to his My Lai reporting in the 1970s to now. “Can you imagine Chuck Schumer calling for an investigation of a Democratic President? Not a chance.” And the Republicans are not interested in serious investigations either, Hersh said. “Why doesn’t anyone on the Republican side want to jump on this?” Hersh asked. “We’re in a quagmire. We’re in a mess. And the White House is making it worse.”
Hersh announced he would publish a follow-up next week.
Commenting on the new reports, the Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council Dmitry Medvedev called them “ignorant US propaganda.”

“They must just be Lone Rangers fighting against the damned Muscovites. Some Inglourious Basterds saving the world,” Medvedev mocked. “They went and dived into the sea, blew up two huge pipes on the seabed and disappeared into the sunset. Unnoticed. In a sea full of NATO ships and littered with international tracking systems.”
“The answers are quite clear, given the current sentiment among Europeans who are less than thrilled about the prospects of paying for more packages of sanctions, weapons supplies to Ukraine, the energy crisis and a decline in living standards in once wealthy countries,” Medvedev wrote. If the pipelines had been blown up by Ukrainians, “what’s the point of supporting them with fire and sword, as well as with funds?”

MORE HERE: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/seymour-hersh-i-dont-know-whats-going-on-in-that-white-house-but-its-very-scary-and-very-dumb/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=2023-03-10

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum