OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs

Former Blink 182 Star Tom DeLonge stated that anyone who suggests UFOs have a benevolent nature is either lying or not equated with the facts.

Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb9556cbf-3926-4e23-8474-db30fe6bd832_640x640
Arjun Walia

Tom DeLonge Makes Some Very Irresponsible Comments About UFOs Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff16f4ce5-aa9e-4e13-81ba-25669223a933_1500x844

Portraits by Steve Sherman | @tsherms
Former Blink 182 Star Tom DeLonge recently made some very irresponsible comments about the UFO phenomenon. In a tweet on March 23, he stated the following,

“Greer has gotten a lot of people into the subject. Anyone saying UAP/UFOs are peaceful and have our best interest in mind, are choosing to lie, or disregard the facts. Do not trust anyone that spreads these views. Read GODS, MAN and WAR from Peter Lavenda. The gods are NOT kind.”
Steven Greer is a long time UFO researcher who brought out hundreds of verified military personnel of all ranks from around the world to testify about their experiences with UFOs while serving in the military. He has long been touting the idea that UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin, that they are peaceful and do not represent any type of threat.
A few years ago DeLonge got tapped by several people in the intelligence community, one being Jim Semivan. Semivan had a long career in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and still works with them. Luis Elizondo, a former US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent and former employee of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, was also involved. Another was Christopher Mellon, the former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations. He formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and is a member of the influential Mellon family.
Together they created To The Stars and began bringing the reality of the UFO phenomenon into the mainstream. Why did they chose DeLonge? Probably because he already had a heavy interest in the subject and was someone popular who came with millions of followers.
Mellon and Elizondo have since left the organization, while others have joined.
To The Stars played a critical role in conveying to the public that UFOs were real and legitimizing the topic within the mainstream. They were responsible for leaking multiple US Navy videos of UFO encounters that made headlines in the New York Times in 2017. It was, and still is, a very influential organization. They were able to coordinate such a vast mainstream type of disclosure while UFO researchers and whistleblowers in the past have been completely ignored.
This raised concerns among many in the UFO community about the intentions of To The Stars and whether or not they were a government or ‘establishment’ mouthpiece attempting to control the narrative around the subject.
It’s important to ask, have these people been presenting a holistic and accurate view of the phenomenon? It seems, to me at least, throughout the years there has always been an irresponsible threat narrative that has been attached to UFOs via To The Stars. This is further emphasized by Tom’s recent tweet.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

After his tweet, DeLonge went back and forth engaging with multiple people who agree and disagree. On March 24, he tells someone to read the work of John Mack, a former Dean of Psychiatry of Harvard Medical School and Pulitzer winner. He has interviewed and worked with hundreds of thousands of supposed experiencers, abductees and contactees on multiple continents and from multiple decades. The children from the Ariel School Encounter are an excellent example.
But DeLonge doesn’t seem to realize that Mack would most likely strongly disagree with his comment. For example, as Mack once explained,
“…if one were to put oneself in the position of an alien or some visitor from outer space and look at the Earth they would see that what we were about was destroying the greenery and the life of the planet and making it into a desert. That seems to be what we’re good at, or what we’re doing…It may be, and I have some evidence for this from the communications the aliens have brought to the people that I work with, that those beings are very aware of this desertification of the planet, and they tell us, they show the people who’ve had these experiences these incredibly beautiful images of the planet…and then they show that juxtapose with scenes of utter destruction, forests destroyed by acid rain, and rivers polluted where the fish won’t live. And so the beings convey through those images to the experiencers that we are in fact destroying life on the planet. They don’t pull any punches about that, they’re very direct…
His (The Dalai Lama) explanation of why these beings were coming here now was they were disturbed by what was happening on the Earth that in some sense we were destroying their, their home, in whatever dimension that might be whether it’s physical on the Earth or in another dimension. So they were coming here as part of a process to wake us up to what we were doing, and that, that view for me has been confirmed over and over again by people that I’ve interviewed.
- Dr. John Mack. Clip #1 & Clip #2
The point is that a plethora of evidence exists suggesting that in some cases the UFO phenomenon is a peaceful one and that the beings associated with them actually do have humanity’s best interests in mind. Much of it also comes from multiple high ranking military personnel.
Despite this fact, DeLonge claims that those who make this claim are “choosing to lie, or disregard the facts.” He says that we should not trust anyone who spreads these views, yet one of the most respected researchers in the field, Mack, who DeLonge cites the very next day, has expressed this view countless times.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

This is not to say that the opposite isn’t true either and that the UFO phenomenon has not been indicative of some concerning threatening behaviour as well. There are many examples, as DeLonge is most likely aware of, that may suggest this. But stating that the opposite is a complete lie is simply not true and should be obvious to any UFO researcher in the field. DeLonge is basically stating the phenomenon only represents something threatening.
“We have to stop reacting to intrusions by UFOs as a threat, I mean that’s the whole thing behind this new task force (To The Stars), as much as I respect, you know, the task force, my colleagues and I want to cooperate with them to the extent that we can bring information or resources to what they do. But there is more, this is not, should not be looked at specifically as a threat…Obviously that’s not what it’s all about, and this idea of just labelling it all as a threat because it’s unknown, that’s the wrong idea.”
- Scientist and long time UFO researcher Jacque Vallée, as seen on the Joe Rogan Podcast.
I am curious, where does DeLonge’s perspective come from? Perhaps it comes from those he was tapped by? Another one I didn’t mention above was Hal Puthoff, a physicist who was the Co-Founder of To The Stars. Hal was nominated for the Nobel in Physics (with two colleagues Haisch & Rueda) for a fundamental vacuum physics model for inertia. He directed the STARGATE program for the CIA at Stanford Research Institute in the 1970s and 80s, and has worked within and for the Department of Defense for many years. The STARGATE program ran for more than two decades and was used to investigate ‘paranormal’ abilities in human beings and military personnel.
I’ve been in touch with an army veteran who was part of that program for a decade. For privacy purposes he shall remain nameless, but this is what he told me in an email exchange,
“I've had numerous conversations with Hal Puthoff about this. In fact, I've even asked him whether in his opinion ETs were more like the movie "ET" or like the movie "Independence Day." He didn't even hesitate in saying, "Independence Day"!

Now, he wasn't saying that _all_ alien/UFO/human encounters have been hostile. But there have been human casualties--injuries and even deaths. Some seem to have been inadvertent--there are forces at work that humans don't necessarily recognize as inherently dangerous (for example, when approaching grounded ET vehicles). But there apparently have been encounters where the vehicles were aggressive, or even attacked. He said he couldn't give me specifics (that was before the recent Pentagon program was revealed). And there is still quite a bit that hasn't been declassified (I know of one pretty spectacular instance but, at least as of now, can't talk about it). The TTSA (To The Stars) folks are working on getting DoD to declassify more stuff. And allegedly there is progress being made towards that. We'll have to see what happens.”
It seems quite clear that these people are very concerned and have only been privy to information from inside the government that points towards something threatening.
This is concerning given all of the evidence suggesting that there is a significant portion of the phenomenon that appears to be benevolent in nature.
We could go back and forth all day regarding the “good” and "bad” narrative, it’s pointless. At the end of the day, I simply look at nature, humanity and what we have here on Earth when it comes to human beings as a microcosm for what could represent what’s ‘out there.’ I am sure there are all kinds of different groups with different perspectives and their own interests, who knows? I do feel the evidence showing that the phenomenon is quite old and ancient is quite strong, and take comfort in the idea that if there were such malevolent intentions, they probably would have already manifested.
On the flip side, I think putting our world, interests and future in the hands of someone else and waiting for some type of saviour is also quite damaging. If we want our world to change, we are probably the ones we’ve been waiting for to do it. This also seem to be a common message from many experiencers.
Governments seem to thrive off of pushing fear, and capitalize on anything they deem threatening or malevolent. This is usually done to put more control in the hands of the ‘elite’ few, and to justify unethical and immoral actions. Who knows, in this case it may be to justify even more surveillance as well as a network of space based weapons. We will see what happens.

THANKS TO: https://www.thepulse.one/p/tom-delonge-makes-some-very-irresponsible?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1252422&post_id=110815710&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum