OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS - My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted on March 28, 2023 by Admin

My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate

Hey everyone here is a pick of me topical treating gin fat tumor on her leg. I tried everything from all fields of healing, this last year to tumor exploded and I have to have it removed.
I will be taking Donations from today Tuesday, March 28, 2023, till Sunday, April 9, 2023. I would like to get the surgery done as soon as possible and this gives me enough time to get it all booked, the ramp built and the side fence totally enclosed in preparation.
She is 13, and still runs behind the van several times a week, at her pace of course. She is my best friend and the only family I have. I am still very strapped for money, working hard on so many levels just to keep a roof, floating.

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         IMG_20220210_114655-300x225

I need to raise 1500 minimum. She not only needs surgery to remove this tumor and how big it has become, but she also needs three teeth pulled as well. Best to do all of it at one time. I also need to build her a ramp to get out of the house to the ground it is a huge drop-off here at our place. Also fixing the side fence currently to keep the stalking coyotes out. Once she gets surgery and the smell of the wound and blood will bring them into the yard. Gine needs to feel safe and protected while she heals.

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         20230328_164328-1-300x225

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         20230328_164337-300x225

There are several places to donate. I really appreciate the help, for me my dog is the only real thing that matters in my life. and to keep her running, hiking into 14, 15, 16, and up to 18??
You should know this terrifies me.
Thank you,  Bridgette
Zelle pay is under the email address: ministryofconsciousnessnevada@gmail.com
PayPal is under the email address: ministryofconsciousnessnevada@gmail.com
I also have this PayPal address connected to the same PayPal Account: http://paypal.me/MOCN
Remember PayPal takes about 7 dollars for every 100.
If you would like to donate through cryptocurrency please let me know and I can send you a personal link from my new crypto.com account which has a debit card with which I can pay the vet.
I can also give out my address privately if you would like to mail a check.
If you need to reach me personally for questions:
Bridgette                                                                                                                                                    bridgenit@gmail.com                                                                                                                          

Thank you so much.

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         20190428_145438-300x188

VIEW MORE HERE: https://coe-llc.com/2023/03/28/my-best-friend-gin-needs-a-surgery-please-donate/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gin is going for additional needed surgery so if anyone would like to help that would be wonderful!

Thanks so much

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         2081680901

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From OOM Member Bridgette - CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS -   My Best Friend Gin Needs a Surgery, please Donate         3620-80

Consciousness Of Economics
coe-llc.com
Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project
consciousnessofeconomics.com
Ministry Of Consciousness & Snake Clan
ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org
COE-MOC-RRS-BRIDGENIT

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES