OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives?

by Tyler Durden

Monday, May 01, 2023

In February of 2019, the White House under Trump established the position of Chief Medical Advisor to the President.  The fist person to occupy that position was a physician by the name of Ronnie Jackson and his job was to advise Donald Trump on public health policy.  Right before the initial outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, Jackson left the post and it remained vacant for a year; instead the role was filled for the most part by Anthony Fauci, who did not become the next Chief Medical Advisor officially until Joe Biden entered office.
After numerous conflicts with Trump on policies and mandates, Fauci transitioned seamlessly into the new Democrat controlled White House.  Biden and Fauci were like two peas in a pod.  
Fauci is a figure with a controversial career in virology and medicine and the key official best known for spreading false claims that created nationwide hysteria over the HIV/AIDS virus.  Why Trump brought him in as an adviser and who recommended him is not widely known and opinions vary.  What we do know is that the elevation of Fauci as a primary point of contact for covid rules was disastrous for the country as a whole.  Specifically, his prominence within the Biden Administration brought America to the brink of medical authoritarianism on a scale that could have erased the Bill of Rights for good.  

Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! Faucilies1  
Of course, Fauci didn't act alone during the march towards total societal lockdowns and perpetual vaccine mandates, he was just one bureaucrat among many that joined forces to spread fear and panic over a virus with an average official Infection Fatality Rate of 0.23%.  Covid was a non-threat to the vast majority of the population, and yet it was presented as if there would soon be bodies in the streets if Americans did not comply with every government demand.
As if to acknowledge the ultimate failure of the pandemic narrative, multiple government officials have suddenly (and perhaps begrudgingly) started to back away from their original positions.  However, instead of admitting they were wrong and apologizing to the public, they are trying to rewrite history and claim that they were actually against many of the measures and restrictions they implemented.
In a recent interview with the New York Times, Anthony Fauci made some surprising admissions on “mistakes made” during the pandemic.  Fauci tried to distance himself from the lockdowns and school closures as if he had no say or influence in how they were enacted:
“...When people say, ‘Fauci shut down the economy’ — it wasn’t Fauci. The CDC was the organization that made those recommendations. I happened to be perceived as the personification of the recommendations. But show me a school that I shut down and show me a factory that I shut down. Never. I never did. I gave a public-health recommendation that echoed the C.D.C.’s recommendation, and people made a decision based on that. But I never criticized the people who had to make the decisions one way or the other.”  
Here is the truth:

Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! AGxkQzOI_normal
Brandon Taylor Moore
@LetsGoBrando45

·
Follow

#Fauci this morning vs Fauci 2020. He hopes you will ignore the blatant lies & adopt his new narrative because it supports your political bias. If you’re vaccinated, I hope you choose what’s true versus what you want to believe - Humanity depends on it. It’s time to unite! We are… Show more

Why Are So Many COVID Authoritarians Suddenly Shifting Their Narratives? Because they can not contain their lies any longer!! PSv7tZQDPV8dyX8s
Last edited11:55 AM · Apr 26, 2023

Fauci also noted that:
“From a broad public-health standpoint, at the population level, masks work at the margins — maybe 10 percent. But for an individual who religiously wears a mask, a well-fitted KN95 or N95, it’s not at the margin. It really does work. But I think anything that instigated or intensified the culture wars just made things worse. And I have to be honest with you, David, when it comes to masking, I don’t know.”
Here is the truth – Fauci changed positions multiple times on the masks according to the political theater involved:

CONTINUE HERE: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/why-are-so-many-covid-authoritarians-suddenly-shifting-their-narratives?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1456

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum