OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo Th?id=OIP
RFK Jr.'s Presidential Run: Disrupting The Status Quo

Could he win? Maybe, but what will be revealed is where the real gold is.

Joe Martino
May 2, 2023

Set Your Pulse: Take a breath. Release the tension in your body. Place attention on your physical heart. Breathe slowly into the area for 60 seconds, focusing on feeling a sense of ease. Click here to learn why we suggest this.

I must say out the gate, I do not believe our existing societal systems can flesh out a thriving world. They can only, for the most part, maintain the status quo and continue a society built on wage slavery and disconnection.

I believe a better world is possible. I believe human spirit is capable of something much greater, and this knowledge lies just beyond the conscious and subconscious programming we have come to accept about who we are and what’s possible for us.

This lens will be part of what guides the remainder of this essay.

Several months ago when I heard through the grapevine that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was thinking about a presidential run I felt a glimmer of excitement. Not necessarily because I believed he could win per se, but because of what I feel will transpire in the lead-up to the election.

It’s also important to recognize Marianne Williamson is also running as a challenger to Biden. She too has very similar views as RFK Jr. but may not resonate with as many folks just yet.

Hearing Kennedy was going to run gave me a similar feeling to when The Freedom Convoy began. In both instances, I was moved by something that felt like a deep evolutionary potential. Something that’s building within our collective consciousness at a quickening rate. Something that says we are on the cusp, and in the process, of major change should we choose to embrace it.

Kennedy also acknowledges that millions of people have the right intuition that our societal systems don’t work in their favour. They feel our systems have been captured by corporations and elite interests, and this reality affects every level of our lives. As this becomes apparent to more people, solutions become a topic of discussion.

The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support our work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

But it’s hard to consider solutions without a well-defined problem. I believe to truly look at solutions, we must consider the consciousness and worldview that drives the systems around us today. I don’t believe our systems are evil driven by evil people, I believe they are systems designed by mindset and spirit disconnected from oneness and tuned into a story of separation.

Centuries of wounds, scars and unresolved conflict have shaped humans who have lost touch with themselves and nature, and thus created systems that feed deeper into a loss of touch with ourselves and nature. It’s here where we must begin if we wish to create a better world.

Kennedy’s bid for president, in my view, contains an evolutionary pressure that will further expose this worldview and the nature of the systems it created.

Further, many important topics are going to be incredibly hard for mainstream narrative keepers to avoid because Kennedy is running for the top job in the US.

Thus, I believe we have a moment ripe for collective evolution.

Imagine how hard it’s going to be for the following topics to be avoided on a large scale during his run:

Vaccine Safety

Corporate capture of institutions & regulators

The lack of democracy in the US

The corruption of the DNC and GOP

Mainstream media censorship & narrative control

The fact that millions of people rightly have no trust in institutions

A holistic picture of environmental degradation

Interestingly, mainstream media sees his run as a chance for Kennedy to have his voice heard on these issues as well, only they are coming from a position that avoids the corrupt nature of the system it protects, and believes he’s simply misinformed. No discussion necessary.
Media Coverage As A Hint of What’s To Come

Since he announced his bid for president, mainstream media has gone all out framing Kennedy in any negative light they can think of. Calling him an anti-vaxxer, misinformation superspreader, claiming most of his family thinks he’s nuts, and claiming his bid for the presidency is nothing more than activism.

“Nothing to see here, just another misinformation peddler,” they say.

For the most part, mainstream media still doesn’t understand the nature of Kennedy’s message nor the facts behind it, and instead repeats corporate rhetoric designed to blind themselves and the eyes of citizens. The MSM has, up until this point, refused to engage ‘the other side,’ but that’s all about to change.

Before I go on, note that Kennedy, like any other person, is not perfect. I imagine that he has numerous skeletons in his closet. If you’re waiting for someone perfect to come along a challenge the status quo effectively, good luck. It’s important to look to the bigger picture, and welcome change one stride at a time, avoiding the self-sabotage that comes with waiting for that ‘perfect person.’

Let’s take a quick look at this coverage from a CBS affiliate talking about RFK Jr.’s run early on.

Kennedy certainly does have some views that don’t align with ‘the Democratic party’ as stated by Paula Ebben and Jon Keller. Of course, Kennedy’s whole position is that the Democratic party has become captured by the corporatocracy, a fact these out-of-touch pundits aren’t attuned to because they’ve avoided engaging the other side and truly listening.
As per usual here, we see lazy ridicule without facts to back it - just statements like “it has been debunked.” This form of ‘journalism’ won’t get past too many people these days. Thus, if this is a taste of what’s to come, imagine the impact this will have on more and more people realizing the true nature of mainstream media, and how much more trust will be lost.
Some call the loss of trust in institutions a bad direction, I call it a necessary chaos.

The ABC Interview

This interview (seen below) may be one of the biggest telltale signs of what’s to come. I encourage you to watch it below to fully appreciate the nature of this analysis.

A combative journalist going at RFK Jr. on issues he has great answers for. Perhaps she and her producers thought they’d have a bunch of ‘gotcha moments’ with this recording, but instead, they had to edit the piece to keep out RFK’s position on vaccines.
Before we get to that, what I love about this interview is that it shows, unlike most politicians, RFK Jr. can think of his feet beyond rehearsed talking points that lack authenticity.
During the interview, the topic of vaccine misinformation was brought up. The ABC journalist claimed that the link between vaccines and autism is an open and shut case. “There’s no link, it’s been debunked” because the WHO, CDC, and others have found nothing. Kennedy aptly points out that these institutions have been captured by corporate interests, and her reaction was to brush this off as ridiculous.
Then the interview is abruptly edited.
Kennedy was about to expand on his position regarding vaccines, but ABC decided to edit it out, admitting at the end of the show that they did so to “avoid broadcasting misinformation.”
What?!
Mainstream media never had an issue broadcasting misinformation claims from the Qanon era while stating “we believe this to be misinformation.” Yet they are refusing to air Kennedy’s evidence and position on vaccines because they are afraid they will broadcast misinformation they clearly don’t have to agree with.
Think about it, ABC is essentially stating a presidential candidate is not allowed to discuss his challengeable position on huge societal issues on pre-recorded TV. This is 2023 in “the freest and greatest country in the world” apparently.
And people wonder why others don’t have trust in societal institutions.
The ABC interviewer goes on to say at the end of the interview that data shows COVID vaccines have prevented millions of hospitalizations and deaths.
What data? I don’t know. In what country? Who knows. But this is exactly what Kennedy’s bid for president can challenge. He has to be platformed by MSM as independent media is too strong now for the MSM to avoid him all out.
Kennedy’s ability to think of his feet would also be incredible in debates as well, but unfortunately as of now, the DNC doesn’t believe Kennedy nor Williamson, polling at 19% and 9% respectively, are a legitimate challenge to Biden and won’t hold debates.
Is it a democratic process if elitists can simply claim some candidates are not worthy of consideration even though they have huge backing? Is the DNC worried about how Biden would fare against these two in debates?
Sure seems that way. And these are the type of realizations millions can come to through Kennedy’s run and the mainstream’s attempts to oust him.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support our work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The big wake-up call for many in the mainstream space is that facts, good reasoning, and evidence back many of the views that oppose mainstream narratives on key issues like vaccine safety, the corporate takeover of politics and government, climate change, and mainstream media corruption.
For years the mainstream has chosen to not engage the other side on these issues and instead ridiculed and silenced them from a distance. This has led to a level of ignorance and arrogance about their position that will not hold up in meaningful conversation with someone they can no longer avoid because they're running for president. (Hence why I think his run is important.)
Further, this behaviour from the mainstream to silence and ridicule has acted as an evolutionary pressure to encourage more people to wake up. While it may be frustrating, it plays an important role, and perhaps that realization can ease some frustration.
If all this wasn’t enough, a look at the YouTube comments on the ABC interview also tells a striking story: most viewers take Kennedy’s side. Have a look for yourself.
The MSM is now faced with having to censor his facts and positions on key issues or let the world hear them. Either way, I believe good will come of this.

The Takeaway

I also believe Kennedy’s bid will do the following:
  1. Mainstream media will have a harder time running from facts and evidence that challenge its hard and fast positions on many issues.
  2. It will become shockingly more obvious and questionable when they censor someone. When in history was censorship used by the ‘good guys?’
  3. With the DNC avoiding debates and democracy, it will expose the corruption inside the DNC and the lack of true democracy in the US. This may even push Kennedy to go independent later on. This is why it’s smart to start as a Democrat. Not only do his positions align as a true Democrat, but it will expose what the party has become.
  4. Mainstream media’s corporate capture and job as narrative controllers will be further revealed. Millions more will lose faith in them as they should. Evolve or die is a fast-approaching question for mainstream media.
  5. It will provide an opportunity for people to re-think their worldview and expand their consciousness. It’s here where I believe there is huge long-term potential for reshaping our society.
  6. It will pave the way for new conversations to be had, providing people avoid devolving into polarization. A new conversation can flesh out a further re-examination of our systems. Ones that have long been rigged to stop candidates like RFK Jr. from taking office. Don’t believe me, think Bernie Sanders…

In the end, I believe the next year and a half will present a number of powerful opportunities for deeper reflection on the nature of our systems and the thinking that is behind them. It’s our thinking, consciousness, and worldview that must change if we wish to create a thriving world.
For more on that check out my essay You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What?

THANKS TO: https://www.thepulse.one/p/rfk-jrs-presidential-run-disrupting?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1252422&post_id=118807787&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum