OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

You MUST Learn Your Own History To Understand. I wish I could make you all watch this. It's that IMPORTANT!

Posted By: mroxygen [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 19-Jan-2013 11:25:21

Are you aware of what determined the genetics of WHO is really fighting WHO for control of WHAT here on the planet's surface, and using the other humans as fodder?
I have known all this stuff in this video I am strongly suggesting for you my whole life, but I got it the long hard way, piece by piece, from not famous sources.
Specifically I did voluminous research BEFORE and since there were computers, and through my having personal relationships with several real life-long contactees. Each were being told a slightly different version of our history personally by their friendly ET handlers.

You see, I figured if I focused on as many outside the system sources as possible, and sifted through the various versions to remove the agendas, then I would be left with pretty close to what really happened here. I was right. Michael's video is another confirmation.
What is surprising in this video is to hear revelations about the ETHERIC BARRIER around our planet that Michael is exposing. Only a few of my contactee friends ever spoke of it, and they said the dark ET criminal refugee bloodline from/fleeing via Marduke (Michaels "Tiamat," or pre-asteroid belt) to Earth, have been/are trying desperately to break out of the etheric barrier around the Earth and Moon and they are controlling us to do it!
Michael definitely confirms this is the case with examples throughout our history in this video and his other writings. And these darkness infected DNA humans are forcing the rest of we humans to leap ahead technologically, all so they can re-build their lost ancestors' machines/weapons/computers/technology that were wiped out by the Great Flood.
Having little or no human DNA and little or no TRUE LIGHT, they worship machines and mind magic of control instead of loving us and each other. The least they could do is simply respect other life forms. But they aren't. Instead their god is fear of NOT being in control. Very anti-Life. If they ask they can be given a SPIRIT. But they are too arrogant.
Every ET race dropping by here has their own "earth history" version, and while looking for my own and our truth, I collected the similarities and differences of every separate race's version of our history that I could find. When I put them all together, they came out very very close to what Michael Tsarion is saying in this 2 hour movie which I consider a MUST WATCH for every human.

If YOU don't know our history, YOU don't know who we ARE.
Please watch this video and then realize that even this, Michael's fascinating version of our history, is still ONLY a report of events occurring WITHIN TIME and DIMENSIONS and space and duality. Within the PROGRAMMED ILLUSION, within the ETHERIC BARRIER, within the HOLOGRAM, within the DANCE of MAYA as programmed by our controllers, and is NOT the WHOLE story.
The rest of the COMPLETE story of who we really are began BEFORE all the ancient-modern-future local intrigue happenings here in the lower worlds of TIME, DIMENSIONS, space and duality that so many are fascinated with and addicted to.
Ours is the story of our SPIRITS CREATED BY SOURCE being forced or defrauded into taking on physicality and then being forced to live in this very real seeming illusion of TIME, space, DIMENSION, and duality.
Our real home is the timeless NOW of the dimensionless - and duality, and suffering FREE - Universe of TRUE LIGHT where there is ONLY FREE WILL FREE CHOICE for ALL.
This situation down here we find ourselves suffering and aging in has adhered the evil darkness infected DNA that Michael speaks of to each of our lives, advancing the cruel darkness' "everyone must suffer so I can eat" agenda that is invading and infecting the worlds of TRUE LIGHT.

I started to write about this "rest of the picture" at www.intergalactichumans.com.
Ron Amitron, who is a LIGHT BEING
manifesting and bi-locating here from outside time, space, and duality - who only came here to help us escape, has spent 8 years publicly trying to tell us about his present home, REALITY OUTSIDE of TIME, with 38 hours each week of weekly radio shows and conference calls. He has given us thousands of recordings in archives at www.creationlightship.com. This paragraph is all TRUE, no matter how much your internal darkness DNA programming and implants will tell you it may not be, and they will even sometimes fight you violently to look no further into it.
I VERY STRONGLY suggest you study the archives and him, and LISTEN to the almost daily live open and free healing and clearing calls he does that have worked on so many, and that will work on YOU too! No strings attached.
Here is the link to the IMPORTANT MUST WATCH Michael Tsarion video revealing our history and present situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnvkbCC-Cao

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum