OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Nature's Healing Touch EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Nature's Healing Touch EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Nature's Healing Touch EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Nature's Healing Touch EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Nature's Healing Touch EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Nature's Healing Touch EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nature's Healing Touch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nature's Healing Touch Empty Nature's Healing Touch Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nature's Healing Touch

The Healing Power of Rain

Nature's Healing Touch Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe1fa6ca5-8581-41bc-b691-1577e46d774a_1080x1080
Zeenat Merchant Syal
Jun 25, 2023

Welcome to 💌The Healing Letters💌 ~ my weekly newsletter for healing souls who are drawn to positivity, self-love, peace, and deep healing.
"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet." ~ Roger Mill

Nature's Healing Touch Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F13525483-a2c9-4ef8-8609-005e946b3cb1_960x1280

The Mumbai Monsoons have now begun in full swing. We get a full four months of heavy rains here. Our lifestyle choices during these four months change entirely. Eating, dressing, and traveling times…all change for this season.
The doorway to my house now has umbrellas, raincoats, and rainy footwear all laid out and ready to go.
It’s a season I never knew existed when I was growing up in Muscat, which is a desert. There it would drizzle once a year for a few minutes.
But I still loved and enjoyed walking in the rain(once every few years, when I would come down to Mumbai for the Summer holidays), fully soaked and dripping from every inch of me.
So, as the years have passed, I stopped going out too much in the rain. Except when it was absolutely necessary.
Last night though, when I was coming back from a meeting, I got caught in the lashing rain. Yes, I had my umbrella, but also the umbrella only covered my head. The rest of me was happily drenched in the lashing rain.
And, after all these years of avoiding the rain, as I kept walking towards home, I couldn’t help but wonder to myself, as to why I was avoiding it, to begin with. Because at that moment, while I had important paperwork in one bag, my phone in another, and an umbrella in my hand, all the while walking in water that was at least ankle deep, I felt so FREE!
It felt exhilarating, to say the least.
This was the end of my work day, which usually means I am extremely tired and exhausted. But instead of feeling all kinds of low, I felt all kinds of high. The walk to my house from when the rain started is hardly 10 minutes, but I took a good while longer and lingered in the rain.
The sound of raindrops gently falling to the ground is a soothing symphony for the soul. I felt like it washed away my stress and worry, cleansing my thoughts and emotions to make way for peace. AMAZING!
For centuries people have been going out into nature when it rains in order to be closer to this natural phenomenon that has such healing powers.
Some people even purchase sound machines that mimic the sound of rain.
There is a healing power in the rain that can help your mind and body heal from illnesses or emotional turmoil so that you can live a healthier life!
The world looks so beautiful all drenched in water. Here are a few pictures to show you the gorgeousness of it all from my side of the world.

Nature's Healing Touch Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4a2a82e6-6894-494b-b3b7-90c423c01401_960x1280

Nature's Healing Touch Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F40db7180-c878-4b13-812f-0869bfdbdef4_750x472

Letting myself go to truly enjoy nature in that very moment, without any inhibitions had a profound effect on my mood. I was no more tired.
"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby." ~ Langston Hughes
Rain symbolizes cleansing and renewal. When you feel like your life needs a fresh start, it is time for rain!
People of ancient days understood the significance of rain. It not only refreshed the land but also the people's spirits.
In times of darkness and despair, rain can be an oasis that provides hope for a better tomorrow.

Healing Benefits of Rain

1. Rain is a natural mood enhancer. It helps to lift your spirits and can even help you sleep better at night!
  2. Rain also provides us with the gift of fresh air without polluting chemicals or toxins that are found in smoggy skies caused by car exhausts.
  3. On top of all this, it's free! There are no monthly bills for rain so take full advantage whenever possible. It's free therapy from The Universe!
  4. When you step outside into nature and feel the rain on your skin, it raises your energy vibration. This helps to open up your chakras and allow healing energy to flow through your energy body.
  5. The negative ions in rain also have an antidepressant effect, helping to elevate our moods and make us feel happier.
  6. For many, rain is relaxing because of the sounds it makes. It's a stress reducer.

How Can Rain Help Heal Emotions?

When it rains, take some time to yourself to sit outside and listen to the rainfall. Allow the peaceful sounds of nature to wash over you, cleansing your soul of any stress or negativity that may be building up inside.
Not only does rain have a cleansing effect on our emotions, but studies have also shown that spending time in nature can help improve your overall mental health!
Rain is also known for its spiritual effects – it is said to be able to connect us with the divine and open up our intuition. So if you are looking for guidance in your life, go out into the rain and let it guide you!
If there's too much negative energy surrounding then go out into nature during a rainfall and take it all in.
The rain washes away the dirt and grime, leaving behind a feeling of freshness.
It is like the soul-cleansing that comes with tears or laughter; it leaves us refreshed.
Rain has a distinctive smell that is calming and soothing. It purifies the atmosphere, clears clogged pores on your skin, and provides some of the cleanest air you can breathe!
The rain's scent brings an overall sense of peace to those who are close by or even people miles away. You may have experienced this feeling when it rains after days of dry weather. The first drops signal relief for our parched land as well as our spirits because we know everything will be okay again.
People often go outside during the rain just so they can feel its energy surround them. I've even done this. When the weather permits, I'll go sit at the window and just look and listen. It's priceless therapy.
It’s no surprise then that people have sought refuge in the downpour when they need to heal or simply relax. I hope you will too!
The next time you're going through tough times or feel down on yourself, try getting out in some fresh air with an umbrella and let the soothing sound of rainfall wash away any negativity from your mind.
Remembering how much we love being outside during summer storms will make even rainy days seem brighter!
Looking out at the dark sky that is going to start pouring very very soon, I’m sitting here by my window soaking in the clean air and beautiful earthy scent as I send this out to you.
I hope you have a beautiful and nature-filled Sunday🌱
I’m always so so glad you’re here.💜💛

THANKS TO: https://zeenatmerchantsyal.substack.com/p/natures-healing-touch?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1636444&post_id=130885277&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum