OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu

Posted on June 28, 2023 by jilldennison

Today, I want you to meet Mama Shu, a beautiful woman who turned her own grief into something positive for her community.  Mama Shu is Shamayim Harris of Highland Park, Michigan.  In 2007, her 2-year-old son, Jakobi Ra, was struck and killed in a hit-and-run in Highland Park.
“I literally thought that I wouldn’t be able to function or be alive or anything,” she recalled.

Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu Gp-mama-shu-1

As she faced her profound grief, she also discovered her strong determination to channel it into something good. For the last 15 years, her trauma has fueled her mission to transform her struggling, neglected community into a vibrant village.
“I needed to … change grief into glory, pain into power. I just tried to transform it into something bearable and something beautiful.”
And transform, she did!
I think I’ll just let Mama Shu tell you her story in her own words, for she brings it to life and I think you will fall in love with her by the time she finishes!  I really, really hope you’ll take just a few minutes to click the link and hear Mama Shu tell her story, for just watching her, listening to her, brought multiple smiles to my face!

Tragically, Mama Shu’s other son, Chinyelu, was shot and killed at the age of 23 in early 2021.  But even that hasn’t stopped her …
“We’re still keeping it moving. None of that energy has stopped what we’re doing. None of that destructive energy will stop what’s going on here because we’re on a mission flat out. But what you’re not going to do is harm the children and people here in Avalon Village nor in Highland Park, Michigan.”
I give two Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu 1292150244Good People Doing Good Things — Mama Shu 1292150244 to Mama Shu … she is a truly remarkable human being!

THANKS TO: https://jilldennison.com/2023/06/28/good-people-doing-good-things-mama-shu/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum