OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks

Posted on July 5, 2023

Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Heart Attacks Vitamin-d-capsules-2

By Dr Eddy Betterman
Research out of Australia has confirmed that vitamin D deficiency is directly linked to an increased risk of heart attack or some other cardiovascular event.
Supplementing with vitamin D – or better yet, exposing your skin to more natural sunlight – can go a really long way towards promoting a strong and healthy heart, which is absolutely critical in the age of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.”
Since the jabs are known to clog people’s blood vessels, vitamin D optimization is of utmost importance. And the study confirmed that especially among older people, topping up one’s vitamin D stores can help to reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events.
While the absolute risk difference between the two groups evaluated in the study was relatively small, the researchers emphasized that the benefits of getting more vitamin D are not insignificant.
It is also important to note that the study is the largest ever to date to look at vitamin D and its impact on cardiovascular health.
“Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a general term encompassing all conditions affecting the heart or blood vessels and is one of the main causes of death globally,” a Study Finds report on the study explains.
“CVD events like heart attacks and strokes are projected to increase as populations continue to live longer and chronic diseases become more and more common.”
(Related: Keeping your vitamin D levels optimized can also help to protect your body against cancer.)

It’s never a bad idea to optimize your vitamin D levels

Previous studies have identified a definitive connection between vitamin D levels and CVD risk, but none up until now have yielded evidence to show that vitamin D supplements can help to prevent cardiovascular events.
For this study, the Aussie team assessed whether or not supplementing older adults with vitamin D could help to reduce the number of major cardiovascular events that occur, on average, among older adults.
Known as the “D-Health Trial,” the study was carried out between 2014 and 2020 and included 21,315 Aussies between the ages of 60 and 84. All participants received one capsule of either 60,000 international units (IU) of vitamin D (10,662 people) or a placebo (10,653 people).
All participants took either the 60,000 IU dose or a placebo – neither group knew which one they were taking – orally at the beginning of each month over the course of five months.
“Those with a history of high calcium levels (hypercalcemia), overactive thyroid (hyperparathyroidism), kidney stones, soft bones (osteomalacia), sarcoidosis, an inflammatory disease, or anyone already taking more than 500 IU/day vitamin D were excluded from the experiment,” reports indicate about the study’s design.
Following the initial five-month period, researchers looked at data covering hospital admissions and deaths to look for major cardiovascular events such as heart attacks, strokes, and coronary revascularization (a treatment that restores normal blood flow to the heart).
At the end of the full five years of taking either the vitamin D supplement or a placebo, more than 80 percent of trial participants were still on track with participation. From this, the researchers determined that 1,336 participants had suffered at least one major cardiovascular event between 2014 and 2020 – 6.6 percent in the placebo group and 6 percent in the vitamin D group.
“Meanwhile, rate of major cardiovascular events was nine percent lower in the vitamin D cohort compared to the placebo group (equivalent to 5.8 fewer events per 1,000 people),” Study Finds further explains.
“Heart attack (-19%) and coronary revascularization (-11%) rates were lower in the vitamin D group, but the team did not note any differences in the rate of stroke between the two cohorts.”
[…]
Via https://dreddymd.com/2023/07/05/vitamin-d-levels-optimized-prevent-heart-attack/

THANKS TO: https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2023/07/05/vitamin-d-deficiency-linked-to-heart-attacks/

KennyL

Hello Deb,
I've been taking 10,000 to 20,000 IUs of D3 ady since about 2010. I don't get bronchitis anymore& didn't get covid in the scamdemic. Vitamin D3 saved my life a long time ago& keeps my immune system in top shape even though I just turned 69 6/26. 
I thought I lost everyone when I went to DD& they asked me to bid on the name lolol. Couldn't remember your site Deb since it's been so long ago. Seen today DD is back up so I saw ''Out of Mind'' on DD, so I came 
over. I'm impressed with your posts& will have OOM on my 
speed dial lolol. 
Peace&Love Kenny ''Mike Diston'' lmao

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Kenny!!!

So glad you found us! Thanks for dropping by!
So... did you buy the name? lol :)

KennyL likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum