OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE PEDO-FILE: ‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery

SM 

Source – lewrockwell.com

“…How hypocritical is it to focus on slavery that ended 158 years ago which, in an attempt to reset race relations in America, only sows racial division with the false charge the US is systemically racist, while remaining silent on the global slavery of today?

The Film “Sound of Freedom” Exposes Today’s Global Slavery

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery Image-18

Writes Ginny Garner:
Lew,
I highly recommend the powerful film “Sound of Freedom” starring Jim Caviezel, the actor best known for portraying Jesus in the Mel Gibson movie “The Passion of the Christ.” Did you know “Sound of Freedom” reportedly drew more moviegoers on the 4th of July than the widely publicized latest Indiana Jones movie?

I didn’t want to see “Sound of Freedom” because it is about child sex trafficking, a real life horror I find so disgusting that I can’t stomach focusing my attention on it. I bought a ticket online to support the film, but was not planning to watch it in the theater. I changed my mind at the last minute and I am glad I did. I was drawn in by the fine filmmaking – the script, the performances all – the rugged Caviezel portraying real life child rescuer Tim Ballard; Mira Sorvino as his wife; character actor Bill Camp as his redeemed accomplice; and the children; and the inferring of sex slavery without resorting to prurient scenes. I learned more about the abhorrent $150 billion international criminal operation of child trafficking and am shocked to realize slavery is occurring today on a far greater scale than when slavery was legal until it was abolished in the US in 1865.

The film was made five years ago but when Disney shelved it, distribution was held up until this week. Crowdfunding provided the financing to finally market and distribute the movie. 
One of the movie previews shown in the theater before “Sound” began is a new take on “The Color of Purple” produced by Steven Spielberg and Oprah. How hypocritical is it to focus on slavery that ended 158 years ago which, in an attempt to reset race relations in America, only sows racial division with the false charge the US is systemically racist, while remaining silent on the global slavery of today? 
‘Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)’, The Film ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Exposes Today’s Global Slavery Image-19

“Sound of Freedom” is important because it informs people about an international crime operation ignored by the information sources that should be reporting on it, and it permeates your conscience to force you to ask yourself: what are you going to do now to expose it and stop it?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/the-film-sound-of-freedom-exposes-todays-global-slavery/

THANKS TO: https://rielpolitik.com/2023/07/09/the-pedo-file-operation-underground-railroad-o-u-r-the-film-sound-of-freedom-exposes-todays-global-slavery/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum