OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13

Posted on 2013/02/22 by kauilapele

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Oppt_logo_blue5I’m sure you recall this post
about the Courtesy Notice documents. So… I now release the Courtesy
Notice document that I filled out and sent to the person listed on their
original notice (page 6).

I’ve redacted (blacked out) specific information, and the name of the person I sent this to, in respect of their privacy.

For me, there were a couple of points. First, I spelled my name was
in regular letters (not all caps, as I am not a strawman, nor a
corporation). Second, the person I sent this to was also spelled in
regular letters. Third, the company in the address portion is referred
to as “c/o the alleged [company name]“.

Ken Bartle was a great assist for me by answering these questions.

I include here what I wrote in an email sent to Ken.

“[Someone] suggested that, since the letter from the
collection agency company spelled MY name in all caps, I would perhaps
be better off to write my name, in the “Proponent” box the same, in all
caps.

“My assertion to that is that, since I am NOT a corporation, and
since I am NOT a straw man, I should write my name in standard text. In
this way, I will have asserted to them, by writing my name in NOT all
caps (viz., ["John Green"]), that this is me, the human individual
person, that is addressing them. And thus NOT going along with their
assertion (via the ALL CAPS spelling of my name) that I am a
corporation, straw man, or any other thing like that. “
And his response to that email.

“It’s a mine field isn’t it? But the answer to your
question comes to one question. Who’s park are we now playing in? If
indeed OPPT has foreclosed on these entities then all their games are
meaningless from that point on. More importantly, the more we even
consider they might have something we need to address, comply with or
adhere to, the more energy we give them and the bigger the hole in our
foot. Your assertion is spot on!

“This is my park and my game and if you (an individual) write, send
another notice or demand then welcome to my customer list and here’s
your first invoice. That’s the message they need to get, loud and clear.

“Welcome to Freedom Kp. It’s all yours! Cheers, Ken “
I only differ with one sentence in Ken’s email, namely, “It’s a mine field isn’t it?”

I say, “It’s a MY field!!

I had fun preparing these, and had fun sending them, and am now having fun not thinking about this for awhile.

So here are all the pages (6 of them) I sent to this person, at that
company address. Sent by registered mail, at a cost of (the rather
significant number) $14.41.

(Pardon the dark photos… I took photos so could see that I’d signed, initialed, in blue ink.)

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page1

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page2

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page3

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page4

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page5

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page61

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_pkg_front

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_pkg_back

Share:

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum