Latest topics
» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The External Roots of Spygate
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: THE CRASH IS COMING: “IT’S NOT ‘DOOM AND GLOOM’; IT’S REALITY”
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs were recorded flying around the moon plus MORE
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 15, 2019
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by ReneGade

» Jordan Sather: Bleach Boy
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Definitive Interview - June 2019
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Asian Countries Dump More Plastic In The Ocean Than The Rest Of The Planet
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient rock carvings found in the world’s largest impact crater in South Africa
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triangle UFO (TR-3B) Caught on Film
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth June . 2019 P / 2
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stupendous Electric Currents Connect Galaxy Clusters
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarms of UFO's seen during Soyuz Docking with the International Space Station
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyYesterday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 57 GIGI YOUNG: GURDJIEFF IN THE GOBI LOST CITY & MYSTICAL EGYPT REVEALED!
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS”
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13

Posted on 2013/02/22 by kauilapele

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Oppt_logo_blue5I’m sure you recall this post
about the Courtesy Notice documents. So… I now release the Courtesy
Notice document that I filled out and sent to the person listed on their
original notice (page 6).

I’ve redacted (blacked out) specific information, and the name of the person I sent this to, in respect of their privacy.

For me, there were a couple of points. First, I spelled my name was
in regular letters (not all caps, as I am not a strawman, nor a
corporation). Second, the person I sent this to was also spelled in
regular letters. Third, the company in the address portion is referred
to as “c/o the alleged [company name]“.

Ken Bartle was a great assist for me by answering these questions.

I include here what I wrote in an email sent to Ken.

“[Someone] suggested that, since the letter from the
collection agency company spelled MY name in all caps, I would perhaps
be better off to write my name, in the “Proponent” box the same, in all
caps.

“My assertion to that is that, since I am NOT a corporation, and
since I am NOT a straw man, I should write my name in standard text. In
this way, I will have asserted to them, by writing my name in NOT all
caps (viz., ["John Green"]), that this is me, the human individual
person, that is addressing them. And thus NOT going along with their
assertion (via the ALL CAPS spelling of my name) that I am a
corporation, straw man, or any other thing like that. “
And his response to that email.

“It’s a mine field isn’t it? But the answer to your
question comes to one question. Who’s park are we now playing in? If
indeed OPPT has foreclosed on these entities then all their games are
meaningless from that point on. More importantly, the more we even
consider they might have something we need to address, comply with or
adhere to, the more energy we give them and the bigger the hole in our
foot. Your assertion is spot on!

“This is my park and my game and if you (an individual) write, send
another notice or demand then welcome to my customer list and here’s
your first invoice. That’s the message they need to get, loud and clear.

“Welcome to Freedom Kp. It’s all yours! Cheers, Ken “
I only differ with one sentence in Ken’s email, namely, “It’s a mine field isn’t it?”

I say, “It’s a MY field!!

I had fun preparing these, and had fun sending them, and am now having fun not thinking about this for awhile.

So here are all the pages (6 of them) I sent to this person, at that
company address. Sent by registered mail, at a cost of (the rather
significant number) $14.41.

(Pardon the dark photos… I took photos so could see that I’d signed, initialed, in blue ink.)

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page1

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page2

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page3

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page4

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page5

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_page61

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_pkg_front

Courtesy Notice Document that I Filled Out and Sent on 2-21-13 Courtesy_notice_finals_130221_pkg_back

Share:

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum