OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED

actionnews3 News 0

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Aldrin-640x276

On Sunday, 86-year-old Buzz Aldrin was admitted to the hospital in Montclair, New Jersey with breathing problems and is currently listed in critical condition. Doctors say they had to put him in an induced coma and it is only a matter of time before he passes. However, Aldrin had this deathbed confession to announce before he became unconscious.
 “I have lived with this lie for nearly 46 years and I have nothing to lose by telling everyone the truth now,” said Aldrin. “I’ve been sworn to secrecy by the US government. But I’m going to tell you now. The moon landing was not real. We never went there. It was all staged with a backdrop. We cannot go to the moon, because it is occupied by alien beings on the dark side. We have seen them with satellites and we have been sent messages and threats from them. It’s all been a huge lie. All of it. Everything you see is faked, Photoshopped. I never stepped foot on the moon. I’m telling you the truth so I can die in peace. This is all I ever wanted, everyone to know the truth.”
Representatives from the US government say what Aldrin is saying is pure nonsense. That he is not in his right mind, a result of dementia due to his age. “We have clear, visual documentation of moon landings including the first human made object set on the moon by the Soviet Union in 1959 along with the first manned mission which landed on the moon in 1969. We have sent astronauts to the moon six times between 1969 and 1972 with numerous unmanned landings since then. United States is the only country to have successfully conducted manned missions to the moon and what Aldrin is saying is complete nonsense.”
We will keep you updated on Aldrin’s condition.

Thanks to: http://actionnews3.com

MartyM

MartyM

Coincidence... Regarding the recent news of John Glenn?  Perhaps he too was going to spill the beans.
   Don't know who or if this 'Actionnews3' is, but seems I've heard this story before.   :headscratching

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sure is Marty!!

And Aldrin will not come out of that medically induced coma either. I am waiting for the Antarctica thing to break wide open will all of this.

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz, I think this action3 blog site cannot be trusted. I just saw some of that publisher's other news as well. Most of all that is either fake or a Parody / Satire. SO -- Buzz Aldrin in a COMA is also fake!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks.. let see what we do know

He was evacuated from Antarctica because he was ill. He is old so this is not a surprise or he was helped along with the illness?

What was he doing there?

Why was John Kerry previously there?

What the hell is going on down there?

As to him being in a medically induced coma this is the only place I have seen this so you may be spot on and this being a bs story. Hell probably most of what we read in alternative might be bs for all we know. These days nothing would surprise me.

Jaguar-2016

Indeed, PurpleSkyz. But, this video looks authentic. The people who are narrating in the background seem to know, what's been going on with this Pope Francis, his last visit to America in 2015, when the UN stole $75 TRN of our money without even seeking our consent, isn't that something to talk about? Then, they have invoked "LUCIFER" as their God, openly.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

LOL@ God #2!!! Our Hindus were smart, they declared 330 Million Gods even in the ancient Indus Valley civilization itself!

Jaguar-2016

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Cnn-ba10
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Cnn-ba11

Honeybee63

Buzz A. wouldn't be allowed on the flight to Antarctica if he was in that bad of shape....all of a sudden now he's in a coma?  They don't want any more truth to get out...at least not if they can't have it bring the results they want.

Jaguar-2016

Yeah. I think that blog creator is some sort of a SATIRE / PARODY writer about such News. Because he has also published NEWS (Fake, of course) like "Miley Cyrus had overdosed" and died at 22, in her bath tub // a woman gave birth to 11 kids, without Caesarian, etc.

Jaguar-2016

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED 22miss10
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED 22the210
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Lotr-e10
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Lotr-h10
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-110
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-210
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-310
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-410
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-510
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-610
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-710
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-810
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-910
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1010
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1110
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1210
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1310
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1410
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1510
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED Iss-1610

MartyM

MartyM

Well I only listen to the voices in my head, which can be difficult as they usually take 
both sides of most things   Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED 3162187677    :flake3:

Jaguar-2016

This is perhaps the best evidence to watch and observe everything said in this vidieo about 9/11 being a STAGED Psy Op which the MS-MEDIA participated in and the Government Agencies such as NORAAD, FAA, FBI,  NASA, NSA and the CIA were all involved in it. Due to compartmentalization, many at the mid-low-lowest levels of hierarchy in each of these agencies wouldn't have even KNOWN that this was all going on with the ORDERS coming from the highest levels of the group we all know as a NEOCONS. The PNAC document was real and the PLANES were NOT passenger planes. So, the question to ask would be "Where are the REAL Passengers"? How many Crises Actors, other than BARBARA OLSON, BETTY ONG, CeeCee, Sweeney, Beamer, Bingham were used?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum