OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The hidden history taught by secret societies EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hidden history taught by secret societies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The hidden history taught by secret societies What-is-the-Illuminati-Conspiracy-Theory-300x300

The hidden history taught by secret societies
August 8, 2023

As a reporter, my job is to get information first-hand directly from sources whenever possible. What I did not realize is that first-hand reporting on secret societies takes you to places and mysteries that do not fit into our current scientific framework.
That does not mean they are not real. Thomas Jefferson, when told of a theory about meteorites coming from space, once famously said “I would rather believe that two gentleman scholars from Harvard would tell a lie than that rocks would fall from the sky.”

So with that in mind this week let us look at some of the very otherworldly experiences I have had in dealing with the top levels of world power and the various secret groupings found there.
The first esoteric contact I had came from studying under a Shipibo Shaman in the Amazon. The Shipibo would use the drug Ayahuasca to communicate with the spirits of the Amazon. As I participated in these ceremonies, inside the hollow trunk of a giant tree deep in the virgin rainforest, the impression I got was that the Amazon itself was sentient. The trees were all part of a worldwide psychic network that connected all the plants and could observe the minds of the various animals. The Amazon rainforest itself seemed to be a sentient being. The spirit of the Amazon told me it was under attack and that I needed to head to Asia to get help. That is one of the reasons I went to Asia. Now, 40 years later, this venture is bearing fruit as Asian secret societies have agreed to help the planet.
The connection with the Asian secret societies (which I have written about extensively previously) led to the Pentagon contacting me via their “men who stare at goats,” psychic warfare division. The person they sent was Paul Laine. At the time I met him, his cover was that he worked for the Oracle Corporation owned by tech billionaire Larry Ellison. Laine provided information about fantastic inventions from the past that had since been suppressed. One example was all the telegraph cables you see in the old Western movies. They were powered by electricity harvested from the ground. This technology is now lost to us.
Another and more esoteric suppressed ancient technology was the harvesting of a mysterious form of moon energy People known as lunatics were often especially sensitive to this form of energy. It is supposed to open windows to alternative realities and long-distance viewing of places and events in this reality. It was this remote viewing capability the Pentagon was interested in.
Among the many things I learned from this group was that NASA stood for Not A Space Agency. It turns out NASA is just a giant movie studio stealing vast amounts of taxpayer money to create the illusion we are exploring space.
The Pentagon pointed out that all manned space exploration had mysteriously stopped in the 1970s and that someone, or something, was preventing us from leaving this planet. That appears to be why all of Elon Musk’s spaceships on missions to Mars get blown up when they try to leave the planet. The conclusion they have reached is that our planet is under some form of quarantine.
The Pentagon people also said their research indicated advanced civilization was destroyed at least twice on this planet. They claim they have seen evidence atomic weapons were used in these events. For example, there is very convincing evidence of a devastating nuclear war in ancient India, including radioactive skeletons, molten glass, etc. This seems to be an event at the date of 26,000 years ago whose survivors created many of the secret societies existing today. For background please read the information at the following link.
http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2014/08/myth-of-ancient-nuclear-war.html
Also, there is evidence of a mysterious genetic bottleneck indicating humanity was nearly wiped out 74,000 years ago supposedly “by a massive volcano.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory
Then there is clear evidence that the sea level was 122 meters lower during the last ice age about 14,000 years ago.
https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/coastline-eastern-us-changesslowly
Not only that, data from ice cores indicate this ice age ended extremely abruptly 11,600 years ago. This caused a sudden rise in sea levels around the world that put entire continents and coastal plains under water.
https://ocp.ldeo.columbia.edu/res/div/ocp/arch/examples.shtml
This is why cultures around the world have legends and memories of a giant flood. For example, in Asia, there is plenty of talk of the lost continent of Lemuria. What we know of as the various Island countries of East Asia like Indonesia and the Philippines were part of a large land mass that got flooded at the end of the ice age.
The point I wish to make though, is that I was told about these events by very powerful secret societies that control much of our civilization to this day. In particular, the Gnostic Illuminati and the Black Sun groups hold such beliefs. They both claim to be founded by survivors of pre-flood civilizations.
Let us start with the Gnostic Illuminati version of history. They say their group was founded by the mathematician Pythagoras who lived from 570 to 490 B.C. Pythagoras taught his disciples:
(1) that at its deepest level, the reality is mathematical in nature,
(2) that philosophy can be used for spiritual purification,
(3) that the soul can rise to union with the divine,
(4) that certain symbols have a mystical significance, and
(5) that all brothers of the order should observe strict loyalty and secrecy.
However, the Gnostic Illuminati I ran into say Pythagoras — who was trained by Egyptian Priests and Babylonian Maggi — was the heir to a much older pre-flood body of knowledge. For example, according to them, the Mediterranean Sea was a giant river valley that was suddenly flooded and became an ocean.
The survivors of this massive destruction came to the conclusion the entity that caused this flood was evil and had to be overthrown. To this end, they recruit 3000 geniuses of each generation to carry on their traditions and their dedication to overthrowing the creator. They are opposed to bloodline rule because the bloodline rulers claim a divine right to rule through this “evil god” of theirs.
So why does this matter today? Well, the Gnostic Illuminati claim to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions. More the point, they claim they are now undertaking the first-ever world revolution.
The signal to start their now unfolding world revolution was….
CONTINUE

THANKS TO: https://iamamalaysian.wordpress.com/2023/08/08/the-hidden-history-taught-by-secret-socieities/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum