OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt is going to do an overview and history for tomorrows regular weekly seminar selling show, but it appears that Mr "M" isn't going to make it as promised.

It seems that he is following RayRen's weekly "Training Session, For Members Only" format. LMAO!

Why would anyone want to hear the same nonsense repeated week after week?

2schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Empty Dave's threats to me Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Abe_Froman

So Dave emailed me he was NOT happy with my videos and threatened me. That bloated fat pussy threatened me! Here is a sample: 
NO BS Abe, Mr. "M" is a real person who has a record of working in the CIA and is currently meeting with them.  You just do not want to believe it.  They are real people I have met with who have real money.  Real people I communicate with on a regular basis.  I didn't  make 4 trips to Hong Kong to waste my time and money.  You will see in time. 

It's not my fault you just do not want to hear it or believe it.  You obviously live in a very small world with very limited perception of what is real.  That small perception has obviously driven you to a position of deep hatred and ager at life where all you can do is call names and attack,  You appear to be nothing more than a bully who has yet learned how to grow up.

Sooner or later that name calling which has lawful protections that you are violating is going to catch up with you.  Keep pissing off the wrong people and you may have someone knocking on your door you were wishing did not show up.  The more you keep attacking me, the more you are pissing them off.  They monitor all my emails, so they know who you are and have copies of everything you have sent me.  After awhile they get tired of such stupidity and ignorance coming from someone like you who refuses to listen to what is real.

And yes, I am well aware of the FBI monitoring me and the reports you and your other bullies have sent.  The reason nothing has happened is because I have not violated any laws.

It is your problem Abe not mine.  I do not let little boy bullies who have not learned how to grow up bother me.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com

Abe_Froman

[ltr]You are a real tough guy huh? We shall see tough guy! Like to threaten people huh?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Cleardot[/ltr]

schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Profile_mask2
Dave Schmidt7:29 PM (58 minutes ago)
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Cleardot
Good by Abe, you are no longer worth my time and energy!!! __________________...

schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" AIbEiAIAAABDCKLvnaaX4qCUaiILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKGQ1MjU5YjljMzdmMzdiMDljODdhZDg2YTQwYjA3NWVlOTE3MDJmOWEwAdX2GlwNLbpfDx-ebSy-XGdVcISj?sz=32

Abe Froman 

8:14 PM (12 minutes ago)
to Dave
[size]

[ltr]You threatened the wrong fucking person fat boy......trust me..........think you are a tough guy eh? Good for u!

[/size]
schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" AIbEiAIAAABDCKLvnaaX4qCUaiILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKGQ1MjU5YjljMzdmMzdiMDljODdhZDg2YTQwYjA3NWVlOTE3MDJmOWEwAdX2GlwNLbpfDx-ebSy-XGdVcISj?sz=32

Abe Froman 

8:22 PM (5 minutes ago)
to Dave
[size]

[ltr]Ever fuck with someone you shouldn't have??

....................thats me......................................
[/size]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Abe_Froman wrote:So Dave emailed me he was NOT happy with my videos and threatened me. That bloated fat pussy threatened me! Here is a sample: 
NO BS Abe, Mr. "M" is a real person who has a record of working in the CIA and is currently meeting with them.  You just do not want to believe it.  They are real people I have met with who have real money.  Real people I communicate with on a regular basis.  I didn't  make 4 trips to Hong Kong to waste my time and money.  You will see in time. 

It's not my fault you just do not want to hear it or believe it.  You obviously live in a very small world with very limited perception of what is real.  That small perception has obviously driven you to a position of deep hatred and ager at life where all you can do is call names and attack,  You appear to be nothing more than a bully who has yet learned how to grow up.

Sooner or later that name calling which has lawful protections that you are violating is going to catch up with you.  Keep pissing off the wrong people and you may have someone knocking on your door you were wishing did not show up.  The more you keep attacking me, the more you are pissing them off.  They monitor all my emails, so they know who you are and have copies of everything you have sent me.  After awhile they get tired of such stupidity and ignorance coming from someone like you who refuses to listen to what is real.

And yes, I am well aware of the FBI monitoring me and the reports you and your other bullies have sent.  The reason nothing has happened is because I have not violated any laws.

It is your problem Abe not mine.  I do not let little boy bullies who have not learned how to grow up bother me.

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection
www.thesedonaconnection.com

I've shared your post at DinarDaily. Might as well let the folks over there know just how Dave really is...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t61083-dave-schmidt-for-february-8-2017-pete-and-repeat#302819

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Abe_Froman wrote:
[ltr]You are a real tough guy huh? We shall see tough guy! Like to threaten people huh?

schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Profile_mask2

Dave Schmidt7:29 PM (58 minutes ago)
Good by Abe, you are no longer worth my time and energy!!! __________________...

Abe Froman 

8:14 PM (12 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr]You threatened the wrong fucking person fat boy......trust me..........think you are a tough guy eh? Good for u!

Abe Froman 

8:22 PM (5 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr]Ever fuck with someone you shouldn't have??

....................thats me......................................

Abe...Did you know that when Dave has his "LIE" streams or when you replay one of his other videos, your videos show up on the right side of the player? LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well now Abe...

looks like you have been a busy man. lol

keep up the great job :)

:tup:

Red Panda

Red Panda

RamblerNash wrote:Abe...Did you know that when Dave has his "LIE" streams or when you replay one of his other videos, your videos show up on the right side of the player? LOL

This is likely an irritation for anyone who has vocal critics - the critics' videos (in this case Abe's) are riding on the coattails of Dave's videos! 

It is the same effect as when people create reviews of popular topics, they get the benefit of the traffic of the subject they are reviewing. 

Maybe that is why Landa/Humanus gave up on the Youtube posting - they couldn't compete with Abe!

Last edited by Red Panda on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

8schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Empty My vids are next to Daves LOL!!!?? Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Abe_Froman

No wonder he is livid! His threats are comical! Messing  with the Sausage King of Chicago is unwise indeed.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt and "hundreds of others" did a complaint campaign on Abe's YT channel yesterday and successfully shut him down.

schmidt - Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat" Tumblr_m96trb74BU1qiz1vfo1_500

sally

After listening to the last few of Dave's videos I know know why the title is pete and repeat. hehe

Did Dave really shut down someones youtube channel because it showed up next to his?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My guess is Dave had Abe Froman's channel shut down as Abe's approach was raw and raunchy but the question I have is what took him so long. HA! Seriously think on that for a minute.
Abe was putting these videos out for some time. So maybe the fact they were ranking up on You Tube might have been a factor one could surmise.

Red Panda

Red Panda

sally wrote:After listening to the last few of Dave's videos I know know why the title is pete and repeat. hehe

Did Dave really shut down someones youtube channel because it showed up next to his?

From Dave's email updates:

Dave Schmidt wrote:As mentioned, normally I just ignore this stuff, but he had gotten to the point of being a huge distraction.  I was having to answer scores of emails  every week from people thinking this stuff might be true.

That people were thinking Abe's videos might be true shows the mindset of people who believe in Dave's story.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe we should do a poll and let the viewers here weigh in on if Dave is full of ScHmIdT?

sally

So Dave did do it?

Red Panda

Red Panda

sally wrote:So Dave did do it?

If by "did it" you mean, had Abe Froman's YT channel shut down, yes Dave asked everyone on his email list to complain to YT that Abe's videos were cyber bullying.  The channel is now gone.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You can get a better understanding here:

http://www.oom2.com/t44813-dave-schmidt-gets-abe-froman-videos-removed-with-help-from-his-legion#100669

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

:tup:

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Maybe we should do a poll and let the viewers here weigh in on if Dave is full of ScHmIdT?
Dinar Daily has one!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t59732-vote-who-is-the-worst-dinarland-intel-provider-today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum