OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
Funny how life plays out. EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
Funny how life plays out. EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
Funny how life plays out. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
Funny how life plays out. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
Funny how life plays out. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
Funny how life plays out. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
Funny how life plays out. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » DR. LENNY THYME » Funny how life plays out.

Funny how life plays out.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny how life plays out. Empty Funny how life plays out. Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Lenny Thyme

It's always something.

Travelling for the first time in four months and i find myself sitting in a tire shop waiting on vehicle repair. The rattle that was shaking the car the last few miles was a brake shoe dragging on a tire. The plans to be early are replaced with being at the mercy of the corporate time universe.

On another time line, i am pulling into my partial destination. I unload my pack and gear and wave goodbye to my temporary travelling companion. That we were not on the road at 60 mph when things broke was luck. In one reality, the plans set were enacted with grace.

Here in the now, i sip coffee from a styrofoam cup and try not to be distracted by the golf match on cable TV. Doc used to play golf. He can drive and putt, but had no control over chipping. Guarenteed disaster, every time. Just like modern life.

The radio show this morning was so far off the wall that the listeners had to be entertained. Doc has no clue toward current social mores, but now he totally groks underboob and sideboob media photos. Instagram is a large club, wanna be a member, wanna be a member?

Sometimes, a great notion. There is a knew weigh, measuring reality of what we though we knew against the way it appears to be. Nothing is real, so there's nothing to get hung about. Steempunk Radio, 10 am eastern time, weekdays.

Groups are self-selected associations of characters, each formed at human scale by social interaction in our discord chat. Connectivity worldwide on a human to human scale, both voice and written chat. We meme out and present a skewed view of everything. It all follows the golden mean, aka the yellow brick road.

Welcome to my whirled...

Doc

Funny how life plays out. Fibona10

http://steemit.com/@lennythyme

2Funny how life plays out. Empty Re: Funny how life plays out. Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

going with the flow is the only way to roll.

Thanks Doc! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum