OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dear Friends, 

Folks, a couple of news items. 

Before I get to the financial news, a short statement on Meta 1 Coin.  Robert was finishing the contracts for the new price over the weekend.  He will have it done on Monday evening and I will send out a newsletter on Tuesday morning with the new rate.

So, the big news.  Remember last week I said the Dow Jones market had to drop to the 22,000 to 23,000 range.  It closed on Friday in the 25,600 range.

The futures market runs close to 24 hours per day.  It closes on Friday for the weekend and opens at 6pm ET Sunday night. 

As I am writing, the futures has been open for about 5 hours, the Dow is down over 1250 points to the 24,500 range.  WOW!!!  This means the release of our funds may be very close.

But, here is the bigger news.  The price of oil per barrel runs 24 hours a day. 

HERE IS THE SHOCKER.  THE PRICE OF OIL IS DOWN CLOSE TO 25%, OVER $10 PER BARREL TO $30.67 PER BARREL. 

Go to any news source website, I use msm.com.  As I am writing, the price of oil is 30.58 per barrel.  Oil was about $70 per barrel about 3 months ago.

This will devastate the U.S. oil industry.  The positive note is this could be the precursor to the oil based petroleum industry going out of business and bringing forth the new free energy we have all heard about.

This can be the beginning of the end of the cabal based power money people.  They dominate the oil and banking industries to keep us in various forms of financial slavery.  The Dow market and oil having such dramatic drops could be the beginning of the end of their dominance and the rise of the normal everyday folks to our place of financial sufficiency.

So, like me I am sure you will be watching the markets. 

There is much more I can share at the workshop verbally but not here online.  You may want to strongly consider coming to the Denver workshop in a few weeks.

Be Blessed!!!

Dave

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=04-19-00488-CV&coa=coa04

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH my! Dark circles under his eyes... no liquor left on the shelves? hmmmm....
Pushing his audience to buy that fake Meta1 coin... hiccup! Must need more Jim Beam
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Tumblr_nq654p2Wnj1tsuuvno4_r1_250

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Image

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

• schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Empty

schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Empty Meta1 Coin Withdrawal and Proof of Major Changes

schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 I_icon_minipost by nickgiammarino Today at 5:46 pm

I know I'm not as active as some of you would have liked, but someone has pulled over $40,000 worth of money out of just the litecoin address for Meta1 Coin:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?M92qbYtbhKv5nzd94dQtdhCr9jfF87iuT1.htm

M92qbYtbhKv5nzd94dQtdhCr9jfF87iuT1

First visible transaction occurred on 2018-09-30 at 04:56:48

A total of 51 transactions have ADDED MONEY to this address, a total of 50 transactions have TAKEN MONEY from this address

Received
839.43438598 LTC in 51 transactions

Sent
839.43438052 LTC in 50 transactions

I found their private Merchant Login admin login page:

https://meta1.io/Admin/Login?returnUrl=%2fAdmin%2f

So the coin is no longer backed by fine art, lots of money is being moved out of the litecoin address, where is the money going?

Here are the wallets:

BTC 3773iogrCZTGGP9KbzDQvVnx5cf4seTiKt
ETH 0xEe6413b440D06A1B16D8e41dBBa07C21b62c1D56
LTC M92qbYtbhKv5nzd94dQtdhCr9jfF87iuT1
BCH qqra6mty3nmc8s5z8lq6jqcsgygyl6xx95nzu3xwc6

Below I have proved that the website text has been updated frequently. Click the link below to see the changes. If you don't see a link to click, you need to login.

CLICK TO SEE ALL OF THE CHANGES IN WEBSITE WORDING

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 28110-22
nickgiammarinoGURU HUNTER
schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Empty schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Emptyhttp://www.dinardaily.net/t91749-meta1-coin-withdrawal-and-proof-of-major-changes#363604

Thanks Nash & Nick

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:OH my! Dark circles under his eyes... no liquor left on the shelves? hmmmm....
Pushing his audience to buy that fake Meta1 coin... hiccup! Must need more Jim Beam

schmidt - Dave Schmidt: This means the release of our funds may be very close - Meta 1 Coin Fraud Appeal Pending!! 3/9/20 Tumblr_nq654p2Wnj1tsuuvno4_r1_250
So his Miami broker is releasing funds. LOL

That's counterproductive to his last show where he said to sell your VND and buy Meta 1 coins. Can't he make up his mind.

What happened to Grandpa's gold release? LMAO!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum