OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Death of Common Sense
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyYesterday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi Folks!

Hope you are all doing well and surviving the crazy upside down we are all now finding ourselves in.

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind Upside+Down+World+001

I wanted to let you all know that some changes are happening for the website.

First off... I have been permanently banned from using Twitter for posting this article:

COVID Natural Remedies BANNED as DOJ and FTC Seek to Silence Doctors Promoting Vitamin D, C, Zinc, etc.

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind Lg.php?bannerid=2798&campaignid=16&zoneid=33&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fvaccineimpact https://www.oom2.com/t75258-covid-natural-remedies-banned-as-doj-and-ftc-seek-to-silence-doctors-promoting-vitamin-d-c-zinc-etc#158602

Though I have appealed I am pretty much done with Twitville.

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind Canceled-person-outcast-publicly-shamed-stock-illustrations_csp82959251

Another thing that will be canceled is our daily FeedBurner Newsletter starting in July. Below is the notice we have received.

"FeedBurner is going into maintenance mode July, 2021

Beginning in July, 2021, FeedBurner will go into maintenance mode. Existing feeds will continue to serve indefinitely, and existing users can download past usage statistics and email subscriptions. Users will still be able to create new accounts and burn new feeds. However, some existing features, like email subscriptions and detailed analytics, will no longer be supported."

Though we are actively looking for a worthy and hopefully free substitute so far we have not found one. But we will continue the search. We finally reached over 1000 subscribers (only took 9 plus years)  so I am a little miffed on this one. lol

Well just wanted to touch bases and keep you in the loop to all the site happenings. I hope you are ALL doing well and staying safe and healthy.

Thanks so much for the continued support and daily visits from all you awesome folks!

Much Love,
Debra
PurpleSkyz

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 1678225693 Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 1678225693 Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 1678225693 Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 1678225693

ANENRO

Have you considered "Facebook" to post your great articles?  Facebook monitors its member's activities and once in a while, FB puts the poster in what we call, "Facebook Jail" (trust me, I've been there several times). But, staying in FB jail is for a short time.

Consciousness Of Economic

I love how these people audit our websites, channels on subscribers. You have had to have ten's of thousands. 

I am not sure what the feed burner is? Is that the rotating scroll of news information?

They are going to keep targeting places and people who are providing real news. 

Thank you so much for the update, big hug..This shows us that WE are WINNING!

I post lots of places out of mind news..

ANENRO likes this post

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi Anenro... I have a FB acct. and I do post some things there but I long deleted the one for the site.  For the most part I am thinking why bother spending so much time sharing to social media right now when the end result will be yet more censorship?

And Bridgette... as always thanks so much for sharing and adding content here. It has been a pleasure watching you persevere over the years.

PURP, I think the time now is to allow things to shift in our lives. We have held the truth and been on the battlefield to help awaken. I am feeling myself it is time for me to move into focusing on speaning my time on growing food, herbal medicine and my studies in such things. I hope to be moved out of Reno in May. On to a new life, I will still keep up on news, but Will only be putting out things for the next stage like I and you are moving towards. So July seems to fit perfectly for our shift. Has been wonderful to be apart of this site and you PURP, you are a wonderful woman and what you have done with this site and opened it to us all, it is a rare thing. 

Love you girl.

ANENRO likes this post

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep I think you are spot on Bridgett re: time to kick back and shift. Been feeling like that for some time now. Twit actually has done me a favor in many respects.
Thank you again for your kind words. Much love Sis xox

Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 2081680901

I have had many favors, divine interventions myself as of late as well. timing is everything..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind 3061404101

ANENRO

Happy Mother's Day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum