OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Drake Fingers OPPT & Rebecca Responds To Drake
Posted by Deus Nexus on June 4, 2013
I’ve been purposely avoiding any more posts about the OPPT feud. I posted my comments here. The truth is, I’m quite sick of it. First it was Neil Keenan vs. the OPPT. Now Drake has apparently thrown his crazy hat into the fight. However, this post does shed some light on the rather bizarre comments made by Benjamin Fulford who has never before referenced the OPPT.

(Ben’s posts are getting more and more bizarre – jumping on the old Obama birth certificate band wagon – really?) Paranoia and politics seem to have infected the Freedom Fighter movement. Everyone is attacking everyone else. Everyone is now tainted and untrustworthy. Steven Greer was recently attacked. Another post attacked Gordon Duff from Veterans Today. Here is an excerpt that lists all the big players.

There is an intelligence and information “war” going on between different factions within the US government. There are even different groups within the Galactic & ET Disclosure movement that are at “war” with each other. You all know the players but I have decided to name a few of the well known intel agents and groups for a memory refresher.

Poofness, Casper, John MacHaffie, Tom Heneghan, Gordan Duff, Sorcha Faal, Benjamin Fulford, Sheldan Nidle, Billie Woodard, Neil Keenan, OPPT, Tolec, Drake, Tanaath, Cobra, Project Camelot, Alfred Webre, Steven Greer, White Hats, World Wide Light Workers, Alex Jones

They all have pointed fingers at each other at some point, but who do you trust? Who do they speak for? What is their agenda? Are they deliberately lying or telling the truth? Have they been compromised and don’t know it? This article is focusing on Gordan Duff from recent exposures about his connections with powerful corporate entities. As always I post the information and you decide.

Either the Cabal is working overtime to discredit theses individuals, or the Movement is suddenly imploding. Of course, some of them may well prove to be tainted. We must be nearing the finish line because things are getting crazy out there. It’s almost impossible to find trustworthy information anymore, and I’m beginning to disengaged from all the conspiracy posts. Another recent article from Veterans Today, which I had actually considered reposting proved just too dark and paranoid. There was no light to be found in it. no mention of the good guys. That’s a big red flag. These guys start going down the Rabbit Hole and they eventually get lost in the darkness, they can no longer find their way out – or they are spreading the darkness and fear intentionally. And you certainly can’t trust all the dark intel that comes from the heart of the beast. The Cabal believes in its own ridiculously paranoid bullish!t. Cobra was certainly right about certain human ‘ground crews’ not having their sh!t together, enough to work with the Galactics’ plan for Liberation.

So whom do you trust? Trust your own gut, your own heart, your own intuition. Seek your own guides within.

Reposted from: Ascension with Mother Earths.

Drake Fingers OPPT
>>>NEWS RELEASE<<<

Everyone should know by now that those of us who provide the information that is sent, do our best to offer the real and whole Truth. Certain of my Intel people are telling me this same story. So, after several say the same thing, I listen. Several of us have outed the OPPT/SwissIndo Group as being Bogus Scams. It seems our sending information to authorities is beginning to pay off.

It seems that 11 of 15 OPPT persons are hiding out in the mountains in Ethiopia…and The FBI is actively looking for them. Those who are in Indonesia from SwissIndo are hiding out in the jungles of Indonesia… They have found out that it is NOT a good idea to call for the people of any Nation to remove their leaders. The idea of ‘telling’ the people of any nation to take such action, is covered by both National and International Law.

The OPPT/SwissIndo Group decided to further their scam by involving people of Several Sovereign Nations. They have found that most take issue with people who attempt to start Revolutions, especially for no reason. I hope this helps clear the air.

~ Drake

Rebecca Responds To Drake
Re: Drake Fingers “The OPPT Eleven” in “Ethiopi
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.”
— Mahatma Gandhi

One would think that Drake has been having really high tea with Neil Keenan, Michael Henry Dunn, Rob Short and Jean Haines, except that they obviously do not have good dope:

1) Three of the alleged One People revolutionaries in Africa are well-known new paradigm bloggers: American Kabuki, Brian Kelly, American Kabuki’s webmaster and principal of the new Brian Kelly’s Blog and D of Removing the Shackles; two others are hosts of the One People and The Collective Imagination Shows: Lisa M. Harrison and Bob Wright. Two others are former OPPT Trustees Heather Tucci-Jarraf and Caleb Skinner, a number of whom have been several times a week been reporting on their activities. Caleb Skinner has a team of several IT-proficient colleagues busy working on the brand new Project XIII, an encrypted free social network platform far superior to any existing, both in operation and humanitarian intent to any existing that made its first launch on June 1, 2013. That, I believe, may comprise “The OPPT Eleven”, except that there is also a small community of children, several spouses and at least one natural healer, who may also be potential terrorists.

2) Our own intel, as well as “The OPPT Eleven” themselves, have transparently informed us that they are in Morocco, not Ethiopia, so Drake’s alleged inside operatives, though not exclusively American, may suffer from a common American affliction: ignorance of foreign geography.

3) In the past five months of monitoring the blogs, documents/program transcripts, email messages and listening to webcasts of the members of “The OPPT Eleven”, their alleged terrorist gang in “Ethiopia” or any other productions/documents/videos/messages of the One People’s movement, I myself have not seen any of the sinister, hidden motives imputed to them by their accusers, who seem to be doing a great deal of projecting, not only of their media voices, but within their own psyches. There is also, of course, the distinct possibility that, rather than having really high tea, they may have also drunk the Koolaid. O):0)

Yours all too truly,

Rebecca Em Campbell
Eccentric & Heretic

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!

MartyM

MartyM

Well Drake himself is not exactly the best of sources to be pointing fingers (IMO)

"We must be nearing the finish line because things are getting crazy out there." This in itself is probably the most truthful statement in this thread (again IMHO).

I can't say definitively, one way or the other regarding OPPT. So as with each of the "intel" folks, Guru's or whatever, it's the information that is important, not the messenger. If the info resonates with my 'inner-Me', then I go with it. Otherwise I file it for reference. That's just me :)

Anonymous

it seems to me the "revolution" The One People (TOP) encourage exhibits love, peace forgiveness, justice and THe People Being the True value, co-creators and stewards of our planet & her resources, reflective of The Creator Source and Abundance prolifically displayed in all nature. That is Truly "revolutionary" in opposition to the fear (False Evidence Appearing Real), lack, war, & destruction exhibited by ptw via "money" and corporate controllers, no longer acceptable to growing number of awakening people. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum