Latest topics
» Church of England Admits it ‘Colluded’ to Cover-Up Decades of Child Abuse
Today at 8:03 pm by ~Ann~

» Starwalkers, Episode 1: "Arzachel" by T.S. Caladan
Today at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A BRAVE NEW WORLD
Today at 5:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Dolores Cannon's revelations New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift YouTube 360p
Today at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode & Dark Journalist: Who is telling the Truth?
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Transition Status Report: We are connected
Today at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Alien Spaceship Found In Oklahoma?
Today at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AZ Heatwave Damage | Governor Declares 'State of Emergency' Arizona Wildfires
Today at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Cholera Cases Exceed 200,000 in Yemen
Today at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Scientists Find That Our Solar System May Have TWO Suns plus MORE
Today at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UK UFO files have finally been released plus MORE
Today at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» University Lecturer Finds Population Of Fairies?
Today at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Japan Scientist/Radiation Pouring into Pacific/CA's Beaches/Now Marine Graveyards/Fukushima
Today at 12:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CO-CREATION, CREATOR, CREATION
Today at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Queen's Speech.
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30
Today at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Encouraging Look Forward By Foster Gamble
Today at 9:35 am by Avebury

» The Journey…
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» What the heck?? ~ Bizarre luminous giant sphere in Russia
Today at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nicole Kidman: ‘Stanley Kubrick Said Pedophiles Run The World’
Today at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode, Project Blue Beam, MK Ultra and the Luciferian Agenda.
Yesterday at 10:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Personal Out-of-this-World Technology Coming Soon!
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Interesting Plasma UFO Slovakia plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Aug Tellez - Major Update For Public Release
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Dinar Guru OkieOilMan Claims That He Was Granted Authority To Provide Official Announcement Of Global Financial Reset

Dinar Guru OkieOilMan Claims That He Was Granted Authority To Provide Official Announcement Of Global Financial Reset

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Dinar Guru OkieOilMan Claims That He Was Granted Authority To Provide Official Announcement Of Global Financial Reset

Okie Update from OOM&F Wednesday Afternoon

[..OKIEOILMAN] I THINK ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE ALL SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT PACKING OUR TRAVELING BAGS--THE IMMENCE OF THIS IS ASSURED. PERHAPS LATER TODAY I WILL BE ABLE TO ELABORATE MORE.

AS FOR ME I AM MAKING FINAL PREPARATIONS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BLESSING. I REALLY NEED TO LAND SOON AND IT APPEARS THAT IS GOING TO BE THE CASE NEARLY IMMEDIATELY (OR VERY SOON NOW).

I AM CHECKING MY FINAL LANDING CHECK LIST AS I SPEAK. I AM AWAITING FOR LANDING INSTRUCTIONS .

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOME PEOPLE MAY BE DOING SOMETHING OTHER THAN POPPING FIRECRACKERS TOMMOROW.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS THAT MAY BE FURNISHED AT ANY MOMENT NOW!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS STILL SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED ON THIS SITE FIRST.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM REALLY HUMBLED TO BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD FROM THIS SITE THE RE-EVALUATION OF OUR CURRIENCIES. THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A BURDEN OF RESPONSIBILITY ON MY PART AND PRESSURE LIKE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE.

THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SAY THAT I HAD TO EXERCISE A GREAT DEAL OF RESTRAINT TO KEEP FROM REVEALING AS PER MY AGREEMENT OF NON DISCLOSURE. IT WILL BE SUCH A RELIEF NOW NOT TO CARRY THIS LOAD ANY FARTHER.

I AM EXPECTANT OF RECEIVING THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT LITTERALY AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD NOW. I AM IN AN EXTREME ALERT MODE PRESENTLY. BLESSINGS

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/okie-update-from-oomf-wednesday-afternoon1.html 

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Oh so he isn't calling it yet he is just telling everyone that the PTB have said "Okie you're da man and we want you to tell the world that we will be releasing the RV at some stage, but it will be soon"? A, I correct??

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL... so it appears nannee.

:)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhhhhhh wow isn't that nice of him to tell us all!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

MartyM

And on another note... There will be weather, details soon to be released...  :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

seems even the weather & who's orchestrating same is questionable these days ...

So glad I KNOW in Whom I BELIeVE, and ALL is within His scope, and He/ They Love each eternally, un-conditionally and promise a time of Heaven upon the earth; we are THERE, on the cusp of prophecy fulfilled, able to not just observe, but assist in bringing same about with our Heartfelt intent and BELIef, if we but have eyes to see, ears to hear, and act upon our belief sunny 

EAch chooses so much and many each day; our choices are honored, FREE Will our Gift and responsibility.... :heartsofluv: 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum